The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Person Above Me

Rune

The person above me is a named after a bloodthirsty 13th century Romanian prince. (might be wrong on the century and country :unsure: )

Edit: Yep, after looking it up, it was the 15th century, and Wallachia. I'm such a stickler. :P

Edited by Blondemoon

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

person above me has blonde hair. currently.

and it's 15th century... :)

If you have any questions about Mr. Tepes, visit this site.

Edit: Wallachia is a region of Romania :)

If you can tell me something true about Vampires/Dracula/Lord Tepes that I don't already know, I will be your friend for life. But I doubt it.

Edited by Vlad

The person above me has yet to write poor Peredhil out of the weenie-induced involvement in his...weeniedom. Which leads one to wonder, did the person above me's weenie status *also* disappear with the transfer to the new boards, which resulted in the person above me's portrait returning to normal, which resulted in Peredhil's status reverting to normal, which resulted in...

... Oi. My head hurts. :blink:

The person above me is a devoted christian and pratically a father from hell (too kind, he thinks, and he got an expectations too high). He's an Ancient of Terra and one of the founding members of the Pen and Mightier then the sword. He has a son call Nyyark whom i suspect the has as much talent as his 'dark' father....