The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Person Above Me

Rune

This is a game, but it is also a way to really get to know the people in the community.

The concept is simple, you post a fact about the person who posted before you.

For example:

If Peredhil posted something, then I could post "The persom above me is a half elf." or something of that nature.

After awhile it gets harder and you really have to get to know people to figure out things about them you havent posted before.

Thought I'd see if anyone was interested in playing.

To answer this question

Is this about the 'person', or the character? From your example, I'll shoot for character.

It can be either. Really depends on if the person has allowed their real life persona to shine through at all. Just be sure not to cross the comfortability border..dont tell their secrets on accident.

Edited by Rune

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person above me is vampiric in nature... though I'm actually rather uncertain which kind of veins and blood types he prefers (vampires tend to be picky those areas...). I hear that type O is supposed to be of very fine quality this year, and is renowned by vampire scholars such as Teethy von Tastyvein, who gave it 5 fangs in this years "Vampire's Indigest"...

The person above me also enjoys undead smily faces, which I'm certain he incorporates as his faithfull minions in "Megalomanic Enterprises Incorporated"...

by Rune:

To answer this question

QUOTE by Zool

Is this about the 'person', or the character? From your example, I'll shoot for character.

Replied by Rune

It can be either. Really depends on if the person has allowed their real life persona to shine through at all. Just be sure not to cross the comfortability border..dont tell their secrets on accident.

Enforced Politely by Peredhil

Please don't reveal Real World Information on people without making very sure that they want it on a public board...

Thank you.

Edited by Peredhil