The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Person Above Me

Rune

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

*grins* well, if Mira resurrects old threads I have a good excuse to do the same :P

I know absolutely nothing about the person above me, other than what I've just read here....

Edit: Oh, and maybe good to repeat from the first page...

Enforced Politely by Peredhil

Please don't reveal Real World Information on people without making very sure that they want it on a public board...

Thank you.

Edited by Sweetcherrie

The person above me has such a unique nick, that when you search for it on google, you get 8 pages, and it's all him. ^_^

edit: I lied, it's 7 :P

Edited by Appy

The person above me has an age-machine (or is it a time-machine?) and turns into a Sweet girl who loves playing with magic crayons, who is also the currently keeper of Wyvern's "ACCEPTED" stamp.

(Edit: Thought about editing this post out. Decided to keep it because of Sweet)

Edited by Tanuchan

Tzimfemme, some distance outside the thread, throws her back into cranking a giant mechanism. Beside her, a broad stone circle set onto the ground turns counter-clockwise, aligning with the thread. She stops cranking and hops onto the circle, plaited rope coiled over one shoulder; the double-sigma longbow mounted on the stone rears up well out of her reach. The naked mage unwinds the rope and twirls one end, throws the loop up and over the upper horn of the longbow, then hauls the other end down to the stone and hooks it around the lower horn. A mini-portal pops open at shoulder height and produces a oversized arrow, over a meter long with a scroll coiled around itself, which Tzimfemme takes and aims with care, six marks above the horizon.

The arrow smashes into the thread:

If you had to resurrect this thread of all threads, you could've looked up the posts of the person who let it die a year and a half ago.

The person above me has me wondering about several things, which could probably be answered with some searching.

One of the things she makes me wonder is whether this thread was made to die because too many people were missing the aim of the game.

The person above the person above me is not only a poet, but also a wonderful person to write roleplay with, and has a character that uses elemental energies.

“The person above me speaks with a soft voice, and is always in for a game with Sweet.”

This said Sweetcherrie picks up the shovel she has brought with her and starts digging. Earth flies through the air, and soon she can only just peek over the rim of the hole. She puts the shovel down, climbs out of the hole, and looks at the double-dead thread. The poor thing had died twice; once of causes she still hadn’t managed to find after an hour of digging through the ‘maze of almost two years of posting’, and once because of Tzimfemme’s arrow. Gently she scoops up the posts, and puts them in the hole. With a soft sigh she starts burying the thread. It had probably been better if it had stayed dead the first time, but she’d thought it a fun game. With a last shovel of dirt the earth is back in place, and the thread she had resurrected firmly buried.

Sweetcherrie wipes some drops of sweat of her forehead, and nods at her work. Determined not to meddle with resurrection again, she turns around, and with firm steps leaves the thread behind in its final resting place.

OOC: I’m sorry if I caused annoyance, never meant for that to happen…

Peredhil helps her pat the earth down and then gently wipes a smudge of dirt from her chin,

It's okay, there was a period where I was killing every thread in which I posted. :)

The person above me has a gentle heart, yet is capable of amazing fire at seeing injustice.