The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Zariah's QQ: Secret Valentine

Zariah

The Ball has been extended into March! So please come!

The Valentine's Day Ball :flower:

(OOC:Lasts from Feb 14th to the end of the Month)

(OOC: Hello, my name is Zariah and I have been a quill bearer for over a year now. I attempted 2 Quill Quests and they fell apart :( , but I am :woot: eager :woot: to follow through with this one . I want to introduce this Quest in character, but the idea is to have a “Secret Valentine” and give a names to the participants in PM. I am going to use the randomizer, so if you don’t know someone, it will give you a chance to get to know someone new.

The deadline for signing up is Sunday January 30th, 2005

On February 1st, I will PM your valentine and you can create something in writing or art for that person. It’d be great to have your post in the thread by Valentine’s Day, but I am extending the post day until February 26th. I really hope that many of you participate to make this Valentine’s Day Quill Quest a success.)

Zariah had prepared herself for this since before Thanksgiving. She had spent her days contemplating about what to create as her Quest for being a Quill Bearer. Finally it hit her to create a Secret Santa….but then she realized many Pennites would be absent for the Holidays, so she sat down again and thought some more.

“I got it!” Zariah exclaimed to Wanderer and her other Crow friends. “Valentine’s Day! It’s still far enough away that there is time for them to see the sign I will post!”

Excited, she skipped to her room and scrambled through the mess under her bed, until she found a long scroll. She found red ink and her Quill and began to write the announcement:

To all Pennites:

Valentine’s Day is coming up, and a great way to brighten someone’s day is to participate in my Quill Quest Activity: Secret Valentine

Please sign your name below and I will get back to you individually with a random Pen member whom you can make a Valentine Gift. If you have any questions, leave them below, and I will check everyday and get back to you.

Thank you and Have a Happy Holidays! :pen:

The Sign Up List So Far:

1.) Peredhil

2.) Tanuchan

3.) Xaious

4.) Appy

5.) Annael

6.) Salinye

7.) Venefyxatu

8.) Gwaihir

9.) Black9

10.) Asheyla

11.) Gryphon

12.) Purple Shadows

13.) Loki Wyrd

14.)Equester

15.) Nyyark

16.) reverie

17.) Wyvern

18.) sweetnightmare (a great opportunity to get to know someone new)

19.) dragonqueen

20.) Lady Celes Crusader

21.) Knight

22.) Yan Yan Ganaffi

23.) WrenWind

24.) Caryon Megeta

25.) Pilocanci the Unholy (Pillow)

26.) Sweetcherrie

27.) Jonathan_wolfe

28.) Ozymandias the Elder

Edited by Zariah

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how this is going to turn out or what I'll end up constructing, but that's the fun part :)

Venefyxatu puts his name on the list in a heavy, Gothic font.

Oh, and if you don't have a randomizer (yet), I'd love to (try to :) ) program one for you - I'm sure it'd be a nice exercise for my VB class :P

Wyvern strides into the Cabaret Room and pauses upon reaching Zariah's list, scratching his scaly chin upon noticing the numerical listing of pennites underneath the phrase "Secret Valentine." Grinning to himself as thoughts of chocolate and romantic extortion schemes flutter through his almost dragonic head, the overgrown lizard scrawls his name as number seventeen in the listing. He then turns away from the area and hums to himself happily, retreiving a prototype copy of the first issue of the Mighty Pen Weekly from his cloak and tearing out a page from it in the hopes of making some sort of heart-shaped design...