The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Zariah's QQ: Secret Valentine

Zariah

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: Hi to all! So sorry I have been SO busy with work.

Yesterday was the deadline to sign up, so I am now taking the list of names and making the matches using an online randomizer. I am a day behind schedule, so I will post the results tomorrow! )

*nudges Real Life* We like her a lot too ya know, let her go for a bit? ;)

(We're patient as always... to me Valentine is an idea rather then a date anyways, so take your time hun. I'm looking forward to this still ^_^ )

(OOC: Hi Everyone! I'm so sorry! My job takes over my life, and then I work a part time job on the weekends. It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Oliver so I'm over here now, and using his computer since mine is broken to write again. I usually use my work computer, but as you can tell by my absence, I've not been able to have a break to be here. I HAVE run the names through the randomizer and my list is on my work computer so I SWEAR I will PM everyone their secret valentine on Monday. I am going to explain how this Valentine's thing works. If anyone has a huge issue with my concept, PM me and I will consider your thoughts.)

Zariah entered the Cabaret room and posted a new bulletin on the wall.

"Attention to all Pennite participants. I have not explained the details of this activity and for that I’m truly sorry, but better late than never???

This Valentine's Day there will be a Ball (Beginning on the 14th and lasting until the end of the Month, but for role-playing purposes the Ball is actually just on the 14th.) During this Ball, you can present your gift to your Secret Valentine. This Valentine does not have to me romantic at all, and it can be anything you want it to be. I look forward to hosting this Ball and if anyone wants to co-host or help out I'd love to share! So have a great week and see you at the Ball!

PS. If you do not have a Secret Valentine and want to attend the Ball anyways PLEASE feel free!

PSS. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me."

Zariah is hosting a Valentine's Day Ball in the Conservatory.

It will last until the end of the month...but obviously it's on Valentine's day for the roleplaying.

If you can, please attend and if you want, roleplay giving your valentine their gift.

• 2 weeks later...

These are Valentine's PLace all over the Pen:

Gryphon Valentine to Yan Yan Ganaffi

WrenWind’s Valentine to Wyvern

Venefyxatu’s gift for his secret Valentine

Lady Celes Crusader’s Valentine to Nyyark

Knight’s Valentine to Peredhil

Peredhil’s Valentine to Lady Celes Crusader

YanYanGanaffi’s Valentine for Wrenwind

These are the current Valentine's in the Ball:

Sweetcherrie’s Valentine for Pilocanci,

Black9’s Valentine for Sweetcherrie