The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday!

Brute

Today is Degenero's birthday, so I get to be the first to say "Happy Birthday, Deg!" Hope it's an excellent one.

Brute pats Deg on the back and hands him a beautiful tankard worked in silver and gold. "May your cup always be full," he intones as he begins to fill the tankard with his personal stash of booze. "Ummm, I wouldn't recommend showing this to Wyvern."

Happy birthday, Deg. Make it a great one!

Peredhil races in and cheers

In your life you've overcome challenges that geriatics never faced

In the wells of depressions, some indomitable essence refused to dispair for long.

The essence of you isn't in the looks, the intellect, the creativity, the moods or financial resources -

But in some unique characteristic I've sensed since we first spoke.

I'm proud to name you my friend, for I believe in your capacity to triumph and persevere.

In all the world, in all the solar systems, in all the galaxies, in all the nebula, in all the universes,

(Imaginary or real)

There is only one you.

This birthday wish is for that unique person.

Peredhil birthday hugs

Peredhil

(Law)

Happy birthday Deg, one of these days I'll beat you...

Sas kicks Rich-"its his birthday. doesnt need to be reminded about YOUR failures! happy birthday Deggy-hugs and kisses from me :D "

Richard stalks off muttering under his breath

"i heard that!"

YOU were supposed to, it's everyone else who wasn't. Can we PLEASE stop arguing, hardly the best way to say happy birthday is it, a chronicle of one of our arguments.

Sas curls up-"oh alright-just for today :D "

Happy Birthday! *Grumbles* I never have been able to stretch that out... How about this?

"May the day which commemorates the seventeenth anniversary of your birth be filled with joy, happiness, and perhaps a chuckle or two!"

That any better?

Just popped in to wish you the very happiest of days.

A birthday is more than just another day in your life. As it has been said before,

today is a celebration of all that is YOU.

You're

Obviously

Unique

And we are all thankful that you share that uniqueness with us.

Special birthday hugs, Deggie.

May all that you dream of be yours, and then some. :D

Wyvern swiftly dashes into the Cabaret Room from one of his many schemes, brushing numerous leaflets of sales propaganda from his tunic as he bows before Deg and exclaims:

"A belated Happy Birthday to you, Degenero Angelus!"

Wyvern briefly points and notes that Deggy's wingspan may have grown another inch before being rudely interrupted by an angry mob of rabid unsatisfied Almost Dragonic Product consumers, who proceed to chase the lizard out of the room...