The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Birthdays....

Annael

Well, I've noticed time and time again that you've posted birthday wishes for members of the Pen here in the Cabaret Room, Perehil. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for remembering everyone's birthday!!!

Annael starts to clap her hands then stops when one of her butterflies hovers near her ear

What? He forgot my birthday? What do you mean?? Peredhil, my fellow hug-giver, forgot my birthday? No!! He wouldn't do something like that, you must be mistaken.

More butterflies flit up to the Lady Annael's ears and she blinks in disbelief

It's true. He did forget my birthday! But, but...it's okay. I understand. :(

The Lady Annael flutters out of the Cabaret Room with her dejected butterflies dancing drunkingly through the air behind her

OCC: No really, thank you SO MUCH for being considerate and remembering your neighbours Peredhil. You are ever our loving Polite Ancient. Even if you did forget me. Hehe. *bestows endless huggles on you*

I cheat - I look at the Birthday list at the bottom of the page. ;)

Now, if you'd filled out the birthday information in your user account area - I'd have made a thread!

Actually, I usually also check the old web site, and a few others too, for birthdays, and I have yours written down somewhere. :)

Life has decided to test me lately, and I've slipped. I apologize most profusely!

hugs

-P

Let's see, so that's Happy Birthday to AshtonBlades, and Belated Happy Birthday to Annael..

i wonder how we'd combine that into one song?

hmm...

(wanders off mumbling to herself about sleepless nights and mind-bending questions)

:)

Ahh... Very, very belated... Sorry Blondemoon, hadn't meant to imply that it was Peredhil's birthday. I pour my apologies out upon you in an abundant shower for my lack of clarity.

(Ok, so I felt like being longwinded... :P )

LOL!

I guess this separates those who read the entire thread from those who read the last few posts. :P

snickers to himself

My birthday is in OCTOBER! This thread cherished someone other me -

Our own angel Annael. If you haven't taken the time to read any of her works, you're really missing something...