The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

To You! And You! And ..well All of You!

Its kind of ironic. Just a few days ago I posted to the pen and its members that I was going to try to be here more often and help out more often, yet since that day, I havent been back.. -sigh - I am afraid I am saying good bye this time.. I feel my time as a poet / writer has disapeared. A new wind of talent has doused my flames, and well, I have personally doused my own flames. Good Luck to you all, and have fun. :)

Tasslehoff

NooooOOoooOOooo! Vincent rushes in in time to see the Kinder walking tward the door You not leaving till I get a hug! Vincent puts ona mock face of anger and waits for the Kinder to hug him,as soon as he does Vincent smiles. See ya later man,come back and vist us once in a while ok? ^_^ Till we meet again good luck and happyness to ye!

What's all this Jibbuh-Jabbuh about, Foo?! Don't you know you can never leave the pen board? You can try---and you can actually succeed for a period of time---but you'll be back. They always come back. Remember Tod Jenkins? No, you don't! That's because he uses a net-handle on this site---but he talked about leaving, and he came back. You see? They never leave. You can't leave. And if you do---well, I'll just have to bug you on MSN or something. S'been a while anyway.

We don't know each other, but there is one thing I would like to say to you: you seem to have forgotten that of the two best ways to improve your writing, one of them is reading the works of others. If that is truly one of the reasons for leaving, may I suggest that you simply reconsider your role, and give guidance and feedback until such a time as the winds of creativity fan the flames back in your direction?

You don't have to post to be here.

You can always read, even silently.

If you were totally idle, like so many in our IRC channel are...

You'd be an Ancient! ;)

Hugs

Just because your Muse has gone away

That's not a reason to stay and play...

No long good-byes, Tass. I truly wish you the best in all that you do. I do agree with what has been said already. There's a good chance you'll be back one day. When that day arrives, (and it had better!) you will find a warm reception welcoming you back within the fold, my friend.

The Pen's not going anywhere. You go take care of yerself and come back to see us when you can. We're gonna miss ya. :)

Sayonara Tasslehof, it's a shame to see you go... As others have said, there isn't really any "quitting" the Pen, just extended leaves of absence. ;p We'll be keeping your Quill Bearer position warm should you ever decide to return...

Bars thronga, viva brewin

(some wierd dialect for "bars throng, live brewing")

See you later Tasslehoff... and we will see you later, for the lure of the Dark Side is too strong to resist! Mwahahahahaha!

*Yui-chan whispers in Gyrfalcon's ear, and he half-turns* Are you sure? *She whispers again, then disappears*

Er... what I meant to say is that you'll return to the Pen. We all do. :)

Come back you lil pengy. Who said you have to be prollific in the Pen? Certainatly not me. Of course, it happens that our muse takes a break, look at me. Its been a while since I wrote a story and I don't call it quit. I know that I need time to pull together an idea and so what, it'll take the time it'll need.

So you don't go away, you take it easy. And when you'll be back from the army, I'm pretty sure you'll have tons of things to express.