The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Rambles

Tasslehoff

Ok.. So its 3:15 AM.. Here I am sitting in front of the computer with a headache from crying... Seems odd.. Well, I dont know why, but I had woken up, it was about 2:20AM cause my dad was being really loud, I figured he had just gotten back from his call [ Hes a volunteer firefighter ] and I was going to yell at him, well I walk into the living room and there is my mom on the floor, curled up in a ball and two paramedics walking into the door.. And well.. thats when I knowtice the flashin lights.. So my dad tells me she isnt feeling well [duh] and that he couldnt get her to the car, so he called 911.. Im scared shitless..[mind my language] I just got off the phone with my g/f.. Poor girl. I dont even know why I called her, I had the phone in my hand and I swear it just started dialing the number itself..I cant believe this..Im so scared.. I finally had to let Rachelle go cause I felt bad, and I have no one to talk to, cause its 3:20AM now.. So thats why I am rambling.. sorry guys..

The other day I recieved a longdistance call from my cousins telling me my father had attempted suicide and had been admitted to the psych wing of a private hospital a few days earlier and that I really should visit him

I've gotta make a better attempt at keeping in contact with my family

Man, I'm sorry for the stuff that's been going on in both you guys' lives. Sometimes life's unfair, sometimes it's a total b*tch, but there are some really good things that make up for the merda. Good friends, for one. Always remember that you've got friends here.

*Great big hugs*

*Brute adds his big arms to the hug.*

Hang in there, kiddo! You take care of yourself and stick by your mom and your dad. You will all need each other in fearfull times like these. I truly hope things turn out ok. I'll gladly lend you an ear should you want to talk to someone. IM, Email, whatever.

Well, I'm not the best at encouraging speeches and I, in no way, can say "I understand." Be that as it may I do sympathize and I am here if you ever want to talk, although why would you want to talk to me? Lol. I guess all I can say currently is "life really DOES go on."