The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday!

Peredhil

Thank you, Peredhil and Zool. . .

I find it hard to beleive we were born on the same day, and with the same first name (Michael). Prophecies of doom aside, that is, nearly four thousand kilometres apart only to bump twenty years later.

April the 8th in Australia has long gone now, but have a good un, 'Vark. I'm spending mine alone :)

Happy birthday you all! ; )

(good friend of m ine used to have...well I assume stil does have a birthday on the eighth, and she always said that there were tons of people with that particular birthday)

Wyvern dashes into the Cabaret Room, wishing Valdar, Astralis and Aardvark happy birthdays. The overgrown lizard reaches into a large sack he carries and pulls out a box of extra-shiny/sparkly fireworks along with an envelope containing a certificate to accompany Wyv on an evil scheme and hands them to Valdar & Astralis. The reptilian elder then reaches into his sack again, searches in it for a bit, and pulls out an enigma which he hands to Aardvark. Saluting the birthday folks once again, Wyvern dashes out of the Cabaret Room while letting out a gale of manical laughter...

OOC: A very happy birthday to Valdar & Astralis + Aardvark. Best wishes to you all! :)

Belated! Oh My! The story of my life! A day late and a dollar short!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!!

I would sing, but I'd hate to clear the room*

Wishing you all things warm and cheerful this year!!

~Salinye

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot that Aardy was somehow born on the same day and given the same name... the world never ceases to amaze, neh? ;)

Happy belated birthday to you Aardy, I already congratulated Val at least twice back on the day it happened so adding another one belatedly feels like overdoing it :D

Ooo, shiny icons... :dragon::ph34r::wolf: :woot:

A cousin of mine was born on the eighth of the fourth, too

What in the name of the unholy Jesus Christ goes on nine months previously?

Eighth of July? Is that any reason for mass procreation?

Well, now that I'm 21 I feel.... no different to 20, 'cause I've been able to drink, drive, vote and all the other perks of being an adult for 3 or more years now

Thankyou very much everyone, damn shame I didn't see this thread sooner, but 'til that case of writers block buggers off, I'll only be glancing at various forums