The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Salinye is NOT excited!

Salinye

I have waited to say anything here because I wanted to roughly quote a card I got that says it very well...

"For we desire nothing but to share thy grief, and make it easier to bear."

"May every note of support, every hug and flower given by those who care somehow have the power to ease the pain in your heart."

I think these both describe how we all feel.

Best wishes,

Katz

Small update, for those curious...

I had a series of blood tests this week. The first results had us all a bit worried, not only about the baby, but again, they were concerned I had a molar pregnancy. (pregnancy induced cancer.) HOWEVER, the blood results from yesterday seem like things are more in the norm. I no longer am afraid that I'll miscarry, as my HCG numbers are good and I'm so stinkin' sick. However, there is still a small chance that it could be a molar, but the doctors and I think it probably isn't. :0)

So, I feel a lot better about it, now! I'll have another ultrasound on Dec. 29th, which will tell us conclusively whether it's a healthy pregnancy or not, but until then, I'm actually feeling much better about things. This horrible morning sickness is no fun, BUT I will never complain as long as it means the baby is fine!

Anyway, I appreciate your kind words and warm thoughts. I'll update again after I have that u/s on the 29th. I will know everything for sure at that point. :0)

Thanks again,

~Salinye :fairy: