11. A Time of Day : @418.7

12. Noun : scenario

13. A Weapon : suicide granny

14. An Exotic Article of Clothing : straw skirt

15. Verb : record

16. A Piece of Furniture : grandfather clock

17. Plural Noun : jars

18. Part of Body, plural : eyeballs

Wyvern races towards the "Paper Airplane Terminal," glancing up at the various madlib responses as they twist their way through the air on the finest of paper wings (with the exception of Wyvern's "Congratulations Salinye" glider, which lumbers with all shakeyness one would expect from an almost dragonic contract). The overgrown lizard screeches to a halt next to the circular landing platform and begins setting up a paper mache baggage claim area, only to freeze as he notices something off-key on the runway. His beady eyes bulge out of their sockets as he notices what appears to be a Grimmael figurine in the spot where Peredhil used to be, and promptly panics as sky etiquette is lost amongst the incoming planes. Wyvern slips over a wet spot of chocolate, falling over as the planes cram their way onto the narrow landing strip simultaneously. Several crumpled sheets of paper and failed recovery attempts later, the poster front of the "control tower" sign peels off to reveal a new message:

---

The story segment used for airplane communication was taken from Mynx's "Blinding Pride", and read as follows:

“I still think you cheated,” Mynx glared at Cryptomancer as the pair walked back to the RuneMage’s quarters, each carrying a bag of weapons.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Crypt grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you slipped.”

“I don’t slip. CheerMynx slips. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten lazy since you came here,” Crypt ducked mid stride to avoid the feline’s elbow, laughing as they came to a halt his quarters.

“Coffee?” he offered. Mynx grunted noncommittally, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before sundown still.”

Crypt nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Mynx followed him into his quarters, tossing the weapons bag in a corner and retrieving her scythe where she’d left it as she summoned her death robe about herself. As Crypt disappeared into another room to change, Mynx’s eye caught his bookshelf full of tomes and spell books. Ears pricking up in interest, the cat moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the books. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

After translating things to paper mache code, the text read as follows:

“I still think you cheated,” [Female Pennite] glared at [Male Pennite] as the pair walked back to the [A Mythical Title]’s quarters, each carrying a [noun].

“I just took advantage of the situation,” [same Male Pennite] grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you [Verb, past tense].”

“I don’t [same verb, present tense]. [Name of Pennite] [same verb, present tense]. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten [adjective] since you came here,” [same male pennite] ducked mid stride to avoid the [pennite]’s elbow, [Verb ending in “ing”] as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“[A Liquid]?” he offered. [same female pennite] grunted [Adverb], before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before [A Time of Day] still.”

[same male pennite] nodded, before opening his door and walking in. [same female pennite] followed him into his quarters, tossing the [Noun] in a corner and retrieving her [Weapon] where she’d left it as she summoned her [Exotic article of clothing] about herself. As [same male pennite] disappeared into another room to [verb], [same Female Pennite]’s eye caught his [Piece of Furniture] full of tomes and [Plural Noun]. [Part of Body, plural] pricking up in interest, the [pennite] moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the [same plural noun]. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

The following transmissions were recieved from individual airplanes, shortly before the collisions:

---

Tanuchan’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Mynx glared at Venefyxatu as the pair walked back to the Holy High Priest of Anu-Anu (God of Gods)’s quarters, each carrying a sheep.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Venefyxatu grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you smote.”

“I don’t smite. Panther smites. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten glorious since you came here,” Venefyxatu ducked mid stride to avoid the feline’s elbow, gamboling as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Liquid Nitrogen?” he offered. Mynx grunted gamely, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before the interval between being awake and asleep still.”

Venefyxatu nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Mynx followed him into his quarters, tossing the kayak in a corner and retrieving her potted plant where she’d left it as she summoned her sarong about herself. As Venefyxatu disappeared into another room to trip, Mynx’s eye caught his settee full of tomes and scissors. Kidneys pricking up in interest, the cat moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the scissors. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Mardrax’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Ptraci glared at the Portrait of Zool as the pair walked back to the Great All-Devourer’s quarters, each carrying a picture frame.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” the Portrait of Zool grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you threatened.”

“I don’t threaten. Panther threatens. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten yellow since you came here,” The Portrait of Zool ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, pouncing as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Coca Cola Vanilla?” he offered. Ptraci grunted happily, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before midnight still.”

The Portrait of Zool nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Ptraci followed him into his quarters, tossing the paintbrush in a corner and retrieving her razor blade where she’d left it as she summoned her full-leather dominatrix outfit about herself. As the Portrait of Zool disappeared into another room to carress, Ptraci’s eye caught his chair full of tomes and feathers. Eyes pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the feathers. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Appy’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Sweetcherrie glared at Venefyxatu as the pair walked back to the Crocodile in the Sewer’s quarters, each carrying a keyboard.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Venefyxatu grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you smashed.”

“I don’t smash. Tzimfemme smashes. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten bloody since you came here,” Venefyxatu ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, finding as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Green tea?” he offered. Sweetcherrie grunted grudgingly, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before half past four still.” Venefyxatu nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Sweetcherrie followed him into his quarters, tossing the katana in a corner and retrieving her scissors where she’d left it as she summoned her buttoned boots about herself. As Venefyxatu disappeared into another room to work, Sweetcherrie’s eye caught his dresser full of tomes and glasses. Lungs pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the glasses. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Patrick’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Lady Celes Crusador glared at Valdar as the pair walked back to the Flight of Icarus quarters, each carrying a brush.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Valdar grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you flew.”

“I don’t fly. Gwaihir flies. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten prolific since you came here,” Valdar ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, doing as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Magma?” he offered. Lady Celes Crusador grunted extremely, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before noon still.”

Valdar nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Lady Celes Crusador followed him into his quarters, tossing the tree in a corner and retrieving her katana where she’d left it as she summoned her kimono about herself. As Valdar disappeared into another room to graduate, Lady Celes Crusador’s eye caught his chair full of tomes and mice. Ears pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the mice. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Zadown’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Tzimfemme glared at the Dreamer as the pair walked back to the Errant of the Grail’s quarters, each carrying a rune.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” the Dreamer grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you prophesized.”

“I don’t prophesize. Lord Valdar Twiceborn prophesizes. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten acquiscent since you came here,” the Dreamer ducked mid stride to avoid the nekkid mage’s elbow, coruscating as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Angel’s blood?” he offered. Tzimfemme grunted crushingly, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before high noon still.”

The Dreamer nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Tzimfemme followed him into his quarters, tossing the true name in a corner and retrieving her Jade Katana “Beneficial Dragon” where she’d left it as she summoned her torc of primal fire about herself. As the Dreamer disappeared into another room to juxtapose, Tzimfemme’s eye caught his marble throne full of tomes and projections. Hips pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the projections. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Sweetcherrie’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Minta glared at Lil Valdar as the pair walked back to the Might Gabul of Lasagna Village’s quarters, each carrying chocolate glitter.

“I just took advantage of the chocolate situation,” Lil’ Valdar grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you zotted.”

“I don’t zot. Mynx zots. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten silly since you came here,” Lil’ Valdar ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, flinging chocolate as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Elvenwine?” he offered. Minta grunted redly, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some chocolate things I want to get done before midnight still.”

Lil’ Valdar nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Minta followed him into his quarters, tossing the chocolate bubble in a corner and retrieving her Holy Sword of Demonpoking where she’d left it as she summoned her Platemail Bikini (+100 stamina, and now even more see-through) about herself. As Lil’ Valdar disappeared into another room to sit, Minta’s eye caught his loveseat full of tomes and clouds. Toes pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the chocolate titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the clouds. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Quincunx’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Elwen glared at Solivagus as the pair walked back to the chocolate Bestower’s quarters, each carrying a chocolate millet.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Solivagus grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you flensed.”

“I don’t flense. Arwen flenses. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten splendid since you came here,” Solivagus ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, aspiring as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Honey?” he offered. Elwen grunted often, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before Heldentime still.”

Solivagus nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Elwen followed him into his quarters, tossing the vessel in a corner and retrieving her warclub where she’d left it as she summoned her earsocks about herself. As Solivagus disappeared into another room to gesture, Elwen’s eye caught his telephone table full of tomes and fusillades. Eyelashes pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the fusillades. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Katzaniel’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Tavarilyn glared at Mardrax as the pair walked back to the Supreme Mythman’s quarters, each carrying a man.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Mardrax grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you zippered.”

“I don’t zipper. Melba zippers. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten quirky since you came here,” Mardrax ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, flowing as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Windex?” he offered. Tavarilyn grunted incredibly, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done slightly after the crack of dawn still.”

Mardrax nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Tavarilyn followed him into his quarters, tossing the worm in a corner and retrieving her rapier where she’d left it as she summoned her tuque about herself. As Mardrax disappeared into another room to flash, Tavarilyn’s eye caught his footstool full of tomes and wires. Bellybuttons pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the wires. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Alaeha’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Signe glared at Gyrfalcon as the pair walked back to the Master of Shiny Tube Socks’s quarters, each carrying a codex.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Gyrfalcon grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you acquiesced.”

“I don’t acquiesce. Merelas acquiesces. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten paisley since you came here,” Gyrfalcon ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, swiping as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Liquid helium?” he offered. Signe grunted blithely, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before nap time still.”

Gyrfalcon nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Signe followed him into his quarters, tossing the signet ring in a corner and retrieving her hand held guillotine where she’d left it as she summoned her jewel encrusted codpiece about herself. As Gyrfalcon disappeared into another room to mince, Signe’s eye caught his ginormous sleeping ferret full of tomes and scales. Torsos pricking up in interest, the succubus moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the scales. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Pheonix’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Tanuchan glared at Gryphon as the pair walked back to the Mistress of the Web’s quarters, each carrying snow.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Gryphon grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you vanished.”

“I don’t vanish. Cryptomancer vanishes. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten the biggest since you came here,” Gryphon ducked mid stride to avoid the wolf’s elbow, swiping as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“Methylated spirits?” he offered. Tanuchan grunted gently, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before the midnight hour still.”

Gryphon nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Tanuchan followed him into his quarters, tossing the gun in a corner and retrieving her mace where she’d left it as she summoned her fishnet stocking about herself. As Gryphon disappeared into another room to vibrate, Tanuchan’s eye caught his massage chair full of tomes and buses. Toes pricking up in interest, the pennite moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the buses. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

Venefyxatu’s Version:

“I still think you cheated,” Salinye glared at Racouol as the pair walked back to the Bringer of Gifts, Cake and Horrible Doom’s quarters, each carrying a papercut.

“I just took advantage of the situation,” Racouol grinned back at his friend. “It’s not my fault you sliced.”

“I don’t slice. Kikuyu Black Paws slices. I don’t.”

“Maybe you two are more similar than you thought. Or maybe you’ve just gotten gleeful since you came here,” Racouol ducked mid stride to avoid the pennite’s elbow, speeding as they came to a halt at his quarters.

“The Dip?” he offered. Salinye grunted flamingly, before shaking her head.

“I shouldn’t. I have some things I want to get done before @418.7 still.”

Racouol nodded, before opening his door and walking in. Salinye followed him into his quarters, tossing the scenario in a corner and retrieving her suicide granny where she’d left it as she summoned her straw skirt about herself. As Racouol disappeared into another room to record, Salinye’s eye caught his grandfather clock full of tomes and jars. Eyeballs pricking up in interest, the slurpee princess moved closer to look at some of the titles.

“Hey,” she called out, eyes never leaving the jars. “Mind if I borrow some of these?”

---

Wyvern raises a chocolate-covered claw from the ground.

"Thanksssss for *slurp* participating."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

meep... okay, so a few days and then a few more. Sorry, have been house hunting and packing of late. =(

This word list is slightly different than the others I've run, since there are a couple specifics beyond the usual "noun, verb, adjective, adverb" stuff. Still, it should all work well. And I'm planning to snag a couple more paragraphs here and there to prep and have on file for future rounds. If anyone runs across something which seems like it would work well, feel free to PM me suggestions! =)

Without further ado - the official Word List!

1. adjective

2. verb

3. noun

4. body part

5. verb

6. body part

7. emotion

8. adjective

9. noun

10. noun

11. pronoun

12. emotion

13. adjective

14. adjective

15. body part

16. verb

17. noun

18. verb

19. body part

20. emotion

21. verb

1. adjective - sweet

2. verb - skydive

3. noun - dragon

4. body part - throat

5. verb - cast

6. body part - finger

7. emotion - frustration

8. adjective - bright

9. noun - speaker

10. noun - dandelion

11. pronoun - we

12. emotion - anticipation

13. adjective - snowy

14. adjective - edgy

15. body part - ear

16. verb - hop

17. noun - window

18. verb - translate

19. body part - thigh

20. emotion - joy

21. verb - hug

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY MADLIBS! an' I hope you're gettin' a house inna less allergic spot. I got my crayons!

1. syrupy

2. squelch

3. paint fumes

4. nose

I smell somethin' funny.

5. paddle

6. knee bone

7. realization

Uhoh! I used the magic gnomie-makin' crayons! Um um um. . .

8. desperate

9. vacuum

*beep* Will be okok, it's a wet an' dry vacuum cleaner, an' the lake of paint will be gone quickquick!

10. gesture

11. we

12. exhilaration

13. wrong

Am not.

14. veined

15. fingertips

16. wrinkle

17. soap

18. scrub

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNodon'twannaaaaaaaaaa. . .

19. tooth

20. pouting

21. dye

Wyvern peers over Whisky in Babylon's shoulder with a nervous twitch, watching Minta paint the madlibs zombie red, skellie white, and gross ghoulie green. The lizard goes even more cowardly when he views the water involved in Minta's bath, and nudges Whisky with a claw.

"Hey, hey Whisk'" Wyvern raises a claw to his mouth as Whisky in Babylon turns her head. He quickly presses a crumpled sheet of paper in her direction. "Shhh-shh, hey, do me a favor? Drop this in the resssults pile when the coast is clear. I'm tryin' to low-ball it here."

1. uninhibited

2. idolize

3. demanding concubine

4. earlobe

5. evangelize

6. waistline

7. lust

8. lumpenproletarian

9. barely legal ear massage

10. Scottish guttersnipe

11. they

12. escalating excitement

13. sexified

14. emotionally fragile

15. sternum

16. fetishize

17. burritodood's pet panda

18. eviscerate

19. long bushy tail

20. physically satisfied

21. play dumb

niiiiice. =) this should be a LOT of fun!

This will be left up for probably another week, since I'm moving between now and the first. Will gather all the word lists and post the stories when I get back.

Wonderfully creative entries! I'm looking forward to this! =)

more to come, obviously....here's my contribution...;)

1. adjective- Grossly

2. verb- drove

3. noun- councillor

4. body part- finger

5. verb- staked

6. body part- throat

7. emotion- fright

8. adjective- charming

9. noun- cow

10. noun- fabric

11. pronoun- them

12. emotion- delight