The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Just a Note

Tasslehoff

As the member of the pen wander in to the Cabaret Room for some idol talk they here the echo of what sounds like heavy marching and the screaming of " Left... Left.. Left..Right Left... Right.. Right.. Left.. Right..Left " Ofcourse, curious as are all pen member they rush to see what was happening. Coming around one corner they all nearly run over a small kender practicing his marching.

" God Damn This! Why cant I get the *about-face* down.. %$^# " mumbles Tasslehoff not realizing his companions are staring at him. Trying once more, an about-face Tasslehoff tries to swing his body into a 180* only to get his feet wrapped up and fall face first at Vlads feet.. Slowly realizing there ARE people around, the kender slowly gets up, brushes himself off and starts his explanation..

" Well Pen Members. As you may know I am due to leave for BMT ( Basic Military Training ) in San Antonio, Texas, to start my new life in the USAF ( United States Air Force ). Well that day will be Monday-September 8th, 2003. And that my friends is only two days. Due to the overwhelming situation this has put my mom in, today is most likely my last day at the pen for quite some time. So I just wish to say my thank yous to all of you, and hey, Ill see you later.. "

With that the kender shakes hands with all and gives them a hug and wanders out of The Pens halls, marching and cussing at the same time..

ACK ACK ACK!!

noooooooooo.. no more Tasslehoff??? it can't be!!!

*sigh*

well, i hope you know i wish you the best, and you'll be in my thoughts between now and when you can pop back in here again.

**huge hugs**

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Behind the kender, two lines of penguins march in perfect military march, each foot falling at the same time, each wing swinging with the same motion as they waddle with military bearing after their kender leader.

We'll see you around, Tasslehoff, and as others have said, don't go getting hurt now, or we'll have to hurt you. *chuckles*

Wyvern hops on one foot into the room and comes to a stop once he arrives in front of Tasslehof. Bowing to the honorable kender, the overgrown lizard hands him a large keg of Bruteweiser booze and a book of silly walks, on which he's attached a note that reads "don't forget to walk creatively from time to time as well!"

OOC: Take care Tasslehof, you shall be missed.

"A Mexican newspaper reports that bored Royal Air Force pilots stationed on the Falkland Islands have devised what they consider a marvelous new game. Noting that the local penguins are fascinated by airplanes, the pilots search out a beach where the birds are gathered and fly slowly along it at the water's edge. Perhaps ten thousand penguins turn their heads in unison watching the planes go by, and when the pilots turn around and fly back, the birds turn their heads in the opposite direction, like spectators at a slow-motion tennis match. Then, the paper reports, "The pilots fly out to sea and directly to the penguin colony and overfly it. Heads go up, up, up, and ten thousand penguins fall over gently onto their backs."

- Audobon Society Magazine

... I thought you might enjoy one last chuckle. =)

Well, at least if all the pins from the grenades go missing they'll know who to blame...and while you're away, all the other kenders will be defenceless. I suggest you warn them about my Staff before you go. It would be unfortunate if it were to fall into the wrong hands... :)