The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

It's FRIDAY!

Ayshela

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayshela stomps in, steel toed boots firmly in place.. with a careful line-up she KICKS the rest of the week away.

She unfurls and hangs a "Happy Friday" banner, makes arrangements with the bartender for a free drink for everyone, and disappears grumbling something about monsoon season and towels and wind tangled long long hair..

*runs off with Ayshela yet again. This time to a land flowing with Fridays and Saturdays and milk and Honey and spiked steel-toed boots, where it is never not a friday or saturday.

Yes. Fridays are good. Saturday is a bit better. You can sleep later. Or all day. I absolutely love pulling 15 or more hour shifts of sleep on saturdays.

*hoo hoo*

B)

• 4 weeks later...
a vague blur which looks as if it might be an Ayshela bounces through the Cabaret Room repeating "Happy Friday! Happy Friday" on ever bounce. Fortunately, she, or it, or whatever that sleep deprived blur was, is gone too quickly for anyone to take aim.

• 2 months later...
With a sigh of relief that bears a vague resemblance to a low level tornado, "Happy Friday, all" and best wishes for a pleasant weekend drift throughout the Pen Keep while their originator pays homage to her feline affinity and curls up in a sunny windowsill for a nap.

*Xaious re-enters the keep o the Pen*

"Ok, who wants boot to the knee? No? Boot to the head, then?"

*The male members of the Pen step back, rubbing their knees*

"Goodyness!" *And runs over to Ayshela to give her a hug, but finds her napping on a windwosill*

Oh shoot. no huggle from her now, so...*and Xaious climbs on the back of a chair to nap, because , well, cats are awesome. And better than humans.*

"Merry Fri...day to all....."Xaious mumbles as unconsciousness grips him tightly*

B)

• 3 months later...

You people must be careful. You all keep wishing that everyday was friday. The next thing you know, we'll be stuck in some sappy story with a plot that comes from Sesame street where everyday becomes a friday and at first its great but then we regret our desicions, because we got bored with Friday and then things go very badly...

*laughs* no fear of that.. i'm equally glad that not all days *are* friday as friday tends to be insanely busy for me..

as long as we don't get stuck in some mad plot which has every day *monday*.. *shidder*

But, however much i may recognize that there are advantages to and needs for the rest of the week, i do properly appreciate my friday evenings and the advent of the weekend and *theoretical* downtime. =)

*giggle* Besides, i have free weekend phoning, and THAT i truly look forward to! :D

• 1 month later...

Ayshela folds back her pants legs and slides into her steel-toed engineer's boots before grabbing her coffee cup on the way to the door and yet another jam packed Friday. The broad smile seems out of place, schedule considered, but the murmured words left lingering behind her seem some way to explain it all:

Happy Friday

Xaious takes time out from his modestly jam packed (though with fun...) week to get online for a little while (make that a lot of little whiles...this AOL is killing me!) to hug Ayshela

Heya peeeps! I've not been on in a while....I'm at my aunt's house (have been for almost a week now, I love it!) and all they have is AOL, so..meh..ah well!

*Hugs Ayshela, and everyone around*

Xaious dashes off, probly to his uncle's art room, where many art supplies lie around for his use.

• 3 weeks later...

In the midst of yet another Friday celebration, Ozymandias has joined in the fun until he spies Xaious, Master of Time.

Xaious in turn, spies Ozy.

They glare at one another.

Hours pass. Their eyes narrow.

A week later, they take up fighting stances. Ozymandias' boots' flames flicker quietly. Xaious' boots in turn, clink almost imperceptibly as he changes his footing.

November arrives. The leaves have changed on the trees, and the people of the Mighty Pen prepare for winter.

Ozymandias shouts a battlecry, and erupts into flames. A split second after Ozymandias begins his cry, Xaious answers ferociously with his own, and an aura of burning chi engulfs him. It smells vaguely like cherry Kool-Aid.

It is 3001, The beginning of a new century. Robots...

Air cars..

Bah.

The combatants leap into the air, both screaming in defiant unison,

"KA-ME-HA-ME-

HA!!!!!"

...as they click the toes of their boots together, sending towering infernos of chi at each other.

The end of time.

The two blasts hit, and the world blows up anyway.

(Merry Friday)