The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

It's FRIDAY!

Ayshela

It's another Friday!

I just had a potluck lunch with my co-workers....one of our last few memories togerther before I leave in June.

*sigh*

Only 4 more hours until I leave from work and head to my family's Bay House for the weekend.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*BAM!*

Another weekend!

A long weekend! Yipee!

In a few hours I'm off to the family bay house...

Saturday = painting 3 new rooms

Sunday=boating and bar-b-que

Monday=traffic home

then another week (short but sweet)

And next friday shall arrive!

GILF

"Gee, I love Fridays"

A sudden strange sound is heard, indescribable and high pitched. It appears to be connected to the person rapidly approaching...

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

And a giddy, hyperactive Ayshela dances through the room at full tilt on her way to destinations unknown - and probably better not asked, it's quieter that way.

;)

Mynx walks into the room with a large black box labelled 'Saturday'.

Placing it on the ground, she leaves the room, to return with a rather large sledge hammer.

With a snarl of anger, Mynx destroys the Saturday, smashing it to dust before placing a piece of paper next to it that reads:

Due to lack of interest, Saturday has been cancelled.

OOC: Stay on Friday - it's better that way...

OOCOOC: Canya tell I've had a crappy day? <_>

Ayshela swerves back around midstride. coming within range of the seething Mynx, she launches herself in a flying tacklehug, pouncing Mynx mid-seethe. Purring softly, she snuggles and hugs Mynx into blissful semi-consciousness as tension fades, then drops a soft kiss on her forehead and scampers away softly so the next "squeeeee" won't disturb her.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Epinephrine walks into the room only to see a large note in Mynx's handwriting saying Saturday is cancelled.

Damn, and I only just got used to it being friday! A one day weekend? Then back to school? This is just not right!

Carefully pouring a glowing blue potion over the paper the alchemist mutters a few words and the words on the paper begin to rearrange. The note now reads:

Due to lack of interest, Saturday has been slightly shortened to cancel all weekend work hours!

Hoping this will pacify the annoyed feline while still allowing him his precious weekend, Epinephrine turns and scuttles out of the room before any cat minions can discover his handiwork.

epinephrine

OOC Have a great weekend everyone! I am planning to... :D

OOCOOC: Mynx I hope your day gets better!

• 1 year later...

It's FRIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Rah for surviving the week!

Rah for solid support systems!

Rah for people who don't mind random rantings!

Ayshela slips her steel toed boots on and KICKS the rest of the week away. Mysteriously, there is a background chant of "Push it back, kick it back, WAAAAAY back!" though its source is as yet undetermined.

It's Friday!

Here's to the breathing - I hear all the cool kids are doing it. ;)

Here's to the weekend and recreational plans of *sleeping* for a change!

And here's hoping y'all have a lovely friday and even better weekend!

*stops chanting to catch the rest of the week* Sorry 'bout that, it's an anoying habit I picked up once. Chanting can become obsessive you know -_-

Even though technically it's saturday, when I woke up it was friday alright, so I'll take it as a friday night.

Just got out of a rehearsal room, finally on the playing end for once. Made a woman-and-friend's week/month/year, got the drummer I've been looking up to for years to play with me next monday, and hey, I haven't drunk a single beer either.

Here's to the rest of the week, which makes that one day stand out best. Wether or not that's friday, I'll leave up to you.

And here's to things coming together, to old friends and new ones ^_^

And yes, that does potentially include all of you, everyone even 0_o

• 1 month later...

I've just survived my first week at a 'new job'... well... technically same job, just at a new client location. I've come through pretty much un-scarred and now I wonder if I'm being lulled into a false sense of security just so I can get hammered next week.

But for now it's Friday! Yeah!

My week's about over. I'm not that far off going home.

I'm 10 working days (and about 30 minutes ish) away from my end of year holiday.

All up things right now are looking pretty darn good.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I'd say we need to stop the fast-forward on the thirtieth... Mylo will be horribly disappointed if she misses her eighteenth birthday... but from now til then - I'd say we kick the whole thing into the trash-heap and be done with it!