The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

It's FRIDAY!

Ayshela

Ayshela wanders through the halls of The Pen, far too stressed and weary to pounce anyone this time, but hugging everyone she meets along the way.

Happy Friday, everyone! Hugs to us all for having survived another long week, and extra hugs to those who need them, just because. :)

~*HUGS*~

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayshela gratefully accepts the hugs back, sleepily turns to look at the squintillion things she HAS to do today, shidders violently, and chooses one to start with

oh, tomorrow will come, it's inevitable.. but just as my friday didn't end until sometime after 2am saturday, sometimes tomorrow can be a little bit delayed. :lol:

Hehe - my weekend in Arabia begins Wednesday afternoon and ends Friday night! So just as you're all kicking back to have fun, I'm preparing to go back to work, bah! Well except that I'm now on vacation, so it's all a moot point! :D

My weekends are busier than my weekdays, so my break in the week comes closer to Cerulean's (from Tuesday after 5 to 4 Thursday). And the days around it aren't too stressful either. Although today wasn't too bad...

And Aardvark, wouldn't a backwards hole be a tower?

LOL nope, nope, nope.. never have sun.. not ever..

that's why we have burn bans on and our fire crews are all creeping about on tippytoes in case something might cause a spark - up here in the moss belt..

:)

Ayshela trudges through the halls of The Pen, wearily awaiting the next scheduled disaster.

But wait! Something has gone *right* for a brief time - it's FRIDAY again!!!

Friday hugs for everyone!!!

but.. umm.. don't tell anyone it's friday, k? They might try to cancel it.

Ayshela catches the end of Peredhil's extremely long to-do list as it trails by her, just long enough to write "hug Ayshela" on the bottom of it so that she'll be certain to catch him on his next time through. Feeling a tug on the list, she releases it with a little giggle and turns to see who else is about for their Friday hugs.

*giggle*

Edited by Ayshela

Ayshela dodges Xaious' steel toed boot with a quick jump backwards. Pointing down to her OWN steel toed boots (black, of course) she sticks her tongue out at Xaious, giggles softly, and hugs him anyway.

*giggles madly*

and they'll all think we really did, as it's been several days since i've had net access and will be probably a week before i can get back here..

Happy Friday to everyone!!!

~HUGS~ to everyone!!! i'll miss you madly while i'm moving!

Ayshela wanders off thinking "i bet it's the boots.." *giggle*

Edited by Ayshela