The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

It's FRIDAY!

Ayshela

Cryptomancer slips quietly into the room, dodging from shadow to shadow untill he finds the sanctuary of a corner table.

Sitting down he looks at the small notepad in his hand, checks the date a few times, and noting that regardless of his workweek it is in fact friday, and wonderfully dated too.

Suddenly he stands up, in a swift motion jumps changing to his more commonly seen avian self, and flying curcuits of the room in dips and dives, scatterng the occupants, starts wishing everyone the best wishes of such a fine day....

:raven:

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY

Finally swooping toward his starting point, gracefully transforming into human form once more as he lands, he sits and producing his notebook and silver wand, begins to write.

Edited by cryptomancer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayshela flies through realizing that this is not only friday, but the beginning of vacation for her!!! Tacklehugging anyone coming within six feet of her path, and veering to bring a few within that range, she gleefully pounces everyone she sees and scampers off giggling somewhat madly.

• 2 weeks later...
Ayshela stalks through, face set in frustration with confusion teasing around the edges and undercurrents of rage barely visible. Boots firmly laced and temper firmly in hand, she sets about kicking the rest of the week away - and anything else which happens to get within range as well, on her determined way to Steel-Toed Boot land.

It's Friday! It's Friday! hurray and hurrah!!

Ayshela does a gleeful happydance before scampering off to the rest of the day's allotted activities, tacklehugging everyone in the vicinity on her way.

=)=) =)

• 2 weeks later...

A tired looking Gryphonic shape drags its self into the Cabaret Room and collapses into a corner looking exhausted.

I am so glad that it's friday today I need a weekend.. or maybe a week off. Still that's 3 and a quarter hours away still.

Why am I so tired this week? I'm I the only one?

Mynx stumbles into the Cabaret Room, dragging her scythe listlessly as she moves painfully over to Gryphon, trying to aim her body at the chair next to him but missing and landing instead on the floor.

She sits there, staring into space before blinking a few times.

"Two weeks off...I have a two week holiday and all the rest I was hoping to get has just been wasted..."

With a weakly dismayed yowl of anger, Mynx curls up into a tight feline ball, pulling her robe around her until all that is seen is a black, non descript shape on the floor.

Xaious rolls in, having ditched the steel-toed boots for rollerblades in preparation of hurricane season. He glides over to Ayshela and huggles her madly, whisking off again to the Magical Steel-Toed Boot Land. But today, he just clumsily flies into people on his rollerblades....

Ayshela stumbles along behind Xaious in his weaving path amongst the membership until they reach a flat stretch halfway to steel-toed-boot land where she digs in her heels and pulls him to a halt. Dropping to the ground to catch her breath, she reaches deep within her pack and pulls out a pair of silver skates - much used and dearly loved from the look of them. Slipping them on, and accepting a hand from Xaious, she gets back on her feet and joins him in the wind-driven weaving away from the stresses of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

FRIDAY!

...curses...

That means I have to go all week-end unable to feed my growing addiction to that infernal dancing machine! CURSE YOU PUMP IT UP!

*Xaious hugs everyone in the room whose name is Ayshela, then leaves, his feet following the general pattern of the steps in Beethoven Virus.*

• 6 months later...

Ugh, I had to get up early today, go into school so I can find out whether or not I get this job because of some random technicality, then take a business test I was unaware of until last night, then find some way to make it to the DeVry Game Day thing so I might win a car playing a game on crappy computers that I've never played.

Fun.

Oh friday, when and why did you turn into monday :cry: