The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday Justin Silverblade

Peredhil

Taking a moment to thank the Crystal Tides of life that carried you to the Pen.

If you haven't read Justin's works, you should. Remember - many of the older pre-this-site won't show up on a search, as they're under a generic -Justin Silverblade- listing.

They're worth seeking out.

Hugs 19 times.

The spinning of planet

in ring around sun

cycles the seasons

forward to spring

and lengthening of day

leads to warming of air

and the draining of white

into awakening green.

The cycling of seasons

has carried us where

the day of your birth

stands with the wealth

of life being lived and

moves into tomorrow

with the vigor of limbs

newly warmed by the

sunlight of spring.

Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year.

Happy birthday, Justin!

:D:D:D

Hey thanks guys. It means a lot. :) 19's the big one (at least in BC, Canada), I'm a full fledged sinner now. :P

Thanks for the B-day wishes (even from those who I don't know too well) and the song(s). I'm having (and will continue to have until the deepest hours of the night) a great day, and I'm looking forward to the year ahead.

Off to explore the now unbounded posibilities of youth! :lol: (I'll be sure to write about it. ;) )

- Justin

PS - Alaeha, that's a trick question! Both! There's nothing quite like a vanilla-chocolate marble cake, though as for icing I must proclaim that either chocolate or vanilla will do but it must have a mint extract mixed in. Mmmmm, mint....

Though it's a bit late, I'd also like to add my congratulations for your 19th birthday Justin. I hope you had a great birthday... thank you for all the excellent writing and ideas you've contributed (and continue to contribute!) to the Pen... :)

Having said this, Wyvern points to the door leading to the storage area of the Cabaret Room and whispers to Justin: "Now that you're officially drinking age over there, I stalked up your supply of Bruteweiser ™..." ;-)

I'm going to blame having-been-on-vacation, and hope it's a sufficient excuse

I hope it was a great birthday Z....E...Justin!

(and yes, I really did mentally do that :P. *bonks her fuzzy head*)