The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

What up, everybody

Yey! I get to be the new guy around town. Hope I get to know most of you in the coming days...or weeks depending how many of you there are!

I represent Northern Indiana, a state not commonly known for RPGing, but we who do it underground are really quite good at it.

Anyway, just sayin Hi!

And if any of you need to take out some anger on someone, feel free to verbally abuse me...I don't have a problem with it.

G'Bye for now!

-Dis

Eh, that's probably true....

But you should see some of the other boards I've been to...They'll tear you to PEICES if you're not exactly like them...which means, for the most part, you have be an overly depressed teen who hates everybody!

So, I'm glad this place is a little more chipper!

Erm, no one here is exactly like any other. Actually, I can't think of a single place with many other polar opposites. :)

As long as you write, RP, whatever, you're welcome here. And I'll be the second (darned Tralla) to welcome you. Make yourself at home, and, if you need anything, feel free to ask.

Edited by Degenero Angelus

Cambronne, Celes' tall black cat approaches the newcomer, looking at him with his round yellow eyes. He rubs his sides on Distarius' legs, sniffs him and rub his head a bit more before walking back toward his mistress.

- Prrraaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn

Celes looks down at her cat and rubs his head and mutters to her pet

- Yes, so we have a new guest?

The Troubadour gets up and walks over Distarius, smiling at him.

- Obviously you already met my cat Cambronne. I'm Celes Crusader, the Troubadour who uses both French and English in her work and owner of the Manor of Tongue Café. If you need any snacks or coffee made delicacies you're always welcome.

Umm....hullo there! I suppose I could stop by and greet you as well. Welcome to the Pen. No need to tell you about the unique characters within. You'll find out soon enough, I think.

Brute pours the fellow a large mug of dangerously powerful booze and grins.

Thanks for the booze, everybody! Sure does make a guy feel welcome!

If other boards are any indication, there are always plenty of colorful characters to go around! Usually they're all pretty cool!

But uh, Yeah...as soon as I get my application accepted *assuming it does...hopefully* I'm definately going to start an RPG. Can't wait. Should be pretty fun!

And Yes, Ryuu...Yes it was. Terrible place for me to be :P

Peace out, everybody

Distarius takes a drink of the logger... and faints a few seconds later

Edited by Distarius_WhiteRobes

Welcome to The Pen, Distarius. I'm Falcon, the abnormally crazy one...and my other characters are William Azunost, the Holy Wanderer, and Cioden Darkeye, the God of Darkness for the past...three months now.

Welcome and remember to describe your quarters in the Many Rooms of the Mighty Pen Keep thread in the Assembly Hall.