The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Explicit First Love

Tasslehoff

Alright, Doom. Here you go.. Here is my poem ; Explicit First Love. This was written after a wonderful night with my girlfriend, we spent all night laying in each others arms, just talking and goofin off, no frustrations from the outer world or anything, just the two of us, making a night to remember. :unsure: Too bad it had to end, and our relationship too..

Once again, this is a MATURE subject.. So if you are asily offended by such stuff, please dont read any further.

-- Explicit First Love --

Today I knew for the first time,

Understood this craving inside me,

Discovered this ache for you,

Was more than I'd assumed,

And I looked into your eyes as our words encircled one another,

I quivered at your touch,

When I knew for the first time,

I wanted you to kiss me,

Satin lips on every part of my skin,

Glancing all my secret places,

Tongue dancing on my flesh,

Eager hands exploring my body,

New territory,

I wanted you to love me,

To stay with me every night; Hold me close,

To feel your chest rise and fall as you sleep under my cheek,

And wake up with your eyes meeting mine,

A smile slowly creeps onto our faces..

Never having to ask, just knowing how you feel

By looking into your eyes and sighing in unison

Today I knew for the first time

I wanted to love you

oooooo, that poem really touched me. I really understand you and this feeling. And I can tell you right now, that the quote

"It's better to have loved and lost, then to never have loved at all"

Is clearly evident by the feeling you have experienced.

Also on a more focus note of writing, I think this is clearly an example of excellent poetry. Please write more!

Since I'm a fellow raw emotion, power style poet, I'd like to comment on that general style of composition

It's hard... very hard because often you have to work yourself into a groove before the words flow. For example, I do my best work while listening to music, I can feel the emotions around me and from the song and reinterpret that into a free verse free for all.

The trick is to avoid abstract thought, unless you're -really- good and know how to write powerfully without needed a groove. :D

I still love this poem, mood fits since I just recently obtained a girlfriend...

That's all you need to know for now. :P

As those who are familiar with my stuff will likely know (both of them) I looooove good love poetry :D

this is a great poem, it's all of the above. personally, I'm a little shy when it comes to the explicit, prefering the implications. closest I got to this level of goodness was Wild love

I think you have handled your poetry with decency and respect, for which I have a great amount of respect for you. It would have been so easy to make it lewd. But then, I can see, that would defy the point wouldn't it?