The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

I quit

Falcon2001

??? take a vacation/sabatical dude... i do all the time... we'll welcome you back with open arms and all that...

...think i retired like 7 times from online stuff over the past few years... :)

revery

the dreamlost

"Well, I guess that this is now the end

the paper's signed -

forget the pen

wonder if we'll ever meet again?" (way back when/a. mann)

the dream continues...

I know that this pro'ly wont change your mind and if you really did decide to quit then you won't read this but...

You write well.

You are a nice person.

You are creative.

I like Cioden as a person.

You make nice graphics.

We will miss you.

I will miss Cioden.

It's quite the quiet quilt. Don't quit

We need more vampires around.

The falcon is a noble bird.

o.O You like Cioden as a person?

I DON'T even like Cioden. Wow. You are messed up, Vlad.

Jeez - I should be thinking more...*sighs* I kind of went on a trying to go numb again crusade, and in doing so, quit anime club, quit here, and then refused to talk to any of my friends 'cause I was so depressed...*sighs*

Not exactly a smart thing to do. Anyway, I forgot that Jess lives right next door - and Stacey has a car, and I apparently made everyone worry about me and I'm really sorry and I totally didn't mean it and it sucks when you're walking away from your friends...*sighs* God it hurts.

I'm still depressed, but I'm learning to deal with living like this - maybe I'll survive. In any case, I'm back - sorry about that.

Falcon

Depression is a most unfortunate thing in life. Its causes a lot of pain and usrely doesnt make things better. But just know, that ignoring your friend wont help, thats what they are for, just keep ya head up and everything will turn towards the sun again, shining as bright as new..

The Kender :ph34r:

Rune pushes her way through the crowd towards Falcon, pulls on his pant leg to get his attention, and grabs the sides of his face to give him one huge reassuring nuzzle.

When life seems to get most dark..please dont shut out the sources of light in your life. I've done it before..and it always appeared to just make me resent my friends for not being there when I needed them..even though I had shut them out myself. Hang in there! We don't want to lose you.

See, this is why I love this place. It's like we're all a big crazy family. We look out for each other, we support each other and we do whatever possible to help each other, at least, as much as words let us. I couldn't be happier to be a member of such a family, and Falcon my friend, I hope you feel the same too.

It wouldn't be the same without you ^.^

Edited by The Big Pointy One

That's rough, but like every one has some downers to go through. You seem like a level headed person Falcon and you have lot's of people who care about ya.

Maybe you should talk to someone like your mom or a best friend, that always helps.

Heh - my mom ain't exactly on my list of people to talk to, but my friends are.

Speaking of which, I'm no longer single! YAY! Jeez. Now I have a girlfriend again - Rachel and I got back together after being seperated for a month - I have to rethink everything.

Oh crud. I can't write -_-;; oh well, small price to pay for being happy. When I have a girlfriend I can hardly ever write, because I guess I just use up all my poetry juice.

*Story fragment*

Imagination blinked, clearing sleep away from his eyes. He couldn't sleep for some reason, so he decided to go downstairs and get something to drink. Trudging through the cracked and crumbled mess that is Falcon's mind, he made his way to the fridge.

Opening it, he reached inside and pulled out an empty container with 'Poetry Juice' scrawled on it in sloppy handwriting. His eyes narrowed.

"DAMNITALL EMOTION! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME SOME!"

Over in the corner, Emotion curled up into a little ball and slept the sleep of the just...well...the just-unconcious.