The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

peeping around a corner...

Signe

From around a dark corner peeps a face known to some. Dark hair, red lips, red horns. The rest of her follows, the tiny seasonally silver bells attached to her tail ringing out in time with the swaying of her bottom. She smiles, her eye teeth just slightly too prominent, adjusts her santa hat, and goes looking for her harem.

(Merry Christmas you guys. http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

I can't even think how much has happened since I was here last. I finished my degree in English and History, discovered I'm deathly allergic to narcotic-class painkillers the hard way, got a job, went on sick leave from said job because of tendonitis or carpal tunnel, we don't know yet which it is, went back to work, and had my contract end. it's been a busy year!

*BIG hugs for Rev*

Wyvern slithers from his corner of the Cabaret Room, his tail freezing up at the sight of Signe's "silver bells." The lizard lets out a nervous jitter, and tugs at his tight shirt collar (or is it his shirt collar?) as beads of sweat trickle down his scaly neck. He lets his forked tongue fall loose as his head sways to the motions of Signe's walk, only to snap out of it as he remembers the half-finished product in his right claw. Almost Dragonic Brand Egg-Yog™, minus the egg... and the troll toe jam spice. The overgrown lizard wavers, caught somewhere between anxiety and excitement.

She'll hinder your schemes, that one, remember? Wyvern nods vacantly to his conscious, his eyes fixed on Signe's fingers as she tugs her santa cap over her horns. You're working on a project, remember? Egg-Yog? Cooked using clubs? Next big troll sensation? Helllooooooooooo?! Anybody home?!

Wyvern stares at the shapeless statuette in his claw for a long moment, then lets out a quick sigh and drops it, running out of the room. The lizard returns wearing a billboard surrounded by flashing neon Christmas lights and large arrows. It reads:

HAREM ASSOCIATE #36 - WYVERN

XXXMAS 4 LIFE!

;-)

OOC: a happy holidays to you, Signe. It's great to see you around. :)

Hello good looking! :D Merry Christmas and where they hell have you been! :huh: Thought a quick hello and duck out will do?? :blink: We want Signe back more often!

Hope all is well with you and your career. We miss you around here. :rolleyes:

well, I was planning on writing out a post that was all roleplayish for Wyvvy, and one full of news for Regel (HUGE hugs for you!) and I will, but this morning I can't because I'm all wiggly and I can barely sit still!!! Last night at 11pm while we were curled up in front of a roaring fire listening to the wind howling outside, Chris (who some of you will remember as Candarius the aussie) proposed and I very happily accepted.

Posted Image

In a blur of non-color, the shadow that'd been lurking on the wall suddenly detaches itself and wraps around the succubus, resolving a moment later into a familiar form. Yui smiles brightly as she hugs Signe tight, all eloquence lost in joy for her friend.

'Congratulations' is too tame, but it's the best I can do. It couldn't have happened to a nicer, more perfect pair. :)

With love,

~Yui

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Ayshela. http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) so many of my closest friends I've never met in the flesh, and my in-laws are in Australia, so when a friend of mine suggested a blog as a means of sharing the fun with the people who care, it seemed perfect! And it's been a lot of fun so far. http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Salinye walks into the room with her nose buried in some book or another when a familiar laugh stops her dead in her tracks. Her eyes narrow in on the back of Signe who (as always) is surrounded by admirers. The succubus feels the the mages glare boring into the back of her head. Smiling she casually turns her head, a simple action for most, but quite stunning coming from her. Meeting Salinye's angry glare with confident eyes she greets her, "Hello Salinye, Miss me?"

The mage immediately stormed from the room. Those close enough to hear the words she muttered under her breath as she took her leave widened their eyes in surprise as they had never heard the lady use such unfavorable and crass words before. Signe simply laughed and turned back to her admirers glad that she hadn't lost her touch.

OOC:

SIGNE! WOOHOO look at that beautiful ring! I'm so happy for you! I LOOOOOVE being married! I haven't been here much, but it was a pleasant surprise to return and see a post from you! Wishing you every happiness! *hugs*

~Salinye