The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mynx

I guess the timezone attacks again? :P

Anyway...

*flying tacklehugs*

Happy Birthday, Ozy!!!!! :D

(I know you'll be around some time, so be sure that there'll be a wolf just ready to ambush you - so, no escaping from huge hugs!! ;))

Hope you have a great day!

The white pile of fur stirs, almost appreciative.

"I had no idea he was that old." Appy shakes her head sadly, patting the fur. "That's some beard you've got there Ozy... just tell me if you need a birthday shave."

The pile of fur shifts a bit as Mynx, Tanuchan, and Peredhil continue to hug at it with all their might. A sound akin to a motor boat revving up begins filling the room, causing all of those present to pause in speculation.

"Hmmm, sounds sort of like the noise Mynx makes when I scratch her behind the ear." Gryphon freezes as Mynx casts him a quick glare. "Err, amplified! Of course."

The sound of the Cabaret Room doors slamming open causes the pennites to turn for a moment. Wyvern saunters into the room balancing an enormous cardboard box on his claws. He sets it down upon reaching Psimon, exhausted.

"Finniussss is right." Wyvern wipes some sweat from his brow. "Our beloved Pen founder is fearless beyond a doubt, but furless is another matter."

Finnius nods as Wyvern begins tearing a hole in the side of the huge box.

"This kitten terror has to stop... Poor Ozy has had it bad enough with Kassie Kurazy as it is..."

"That's what this is for." Wyvern pulls out the sole contents of the box: a tiny flat can labeled Almost Dragonic Brand Veterinarian-Flavoured Cat Food™. The lizard then reaches through his pockets and pulls out what appears to be a metal toothpick.

"Now all that I have to do is apply my trusty Almost Dragonic Brand Can Opener™. Watch this."

Before the can opener can reach the can, it falls apart. Wyvern stares at the metallic can for a long moment, then slowly turns towards Gryphon.

"Sssay Gryphon." Wyvern takes out a small mallet and grins. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to lend your beak too...?"

Gryphon stares at the mallet, then to cryptomancer, then to epinephrine. The three of them grin to each other and nod in silent agreement.

"Excelllllllent" hisses Wyvern, watching as Gryphon approaches with cryptomancer and epinephrine. "Y'know, I'll only need Gryphon for this oper-hey, wait a minute, what'reyou-"

Cryptomancer and Epinephrine aid Gryphon in grabbing hold of Wyvern and turning him upside down. The lizard cries out as the three of them lower him and puncture one of his horns into the cat food can.

"Nooooo faaaiiiiiiiiiiiirrrr!" cries Wyvern, bobbing up and down like a real almost dragonic can opener. The lizard crashes down once the can has become opened, and the odors of the cat food immediately cause the kittens mounted on top of Ozymandias to disperse from their formation. The cats twist their noses and myowl in disgust as they depart from the Cabaret Room, leaving the innert form of Ozymandias sprawled on the ground.

"Happy birthday Ozy... at least it ain't shedding season, eh?"

OOC: Add another to the pile... (of birthday wishes, not of kittens) ;-)

Watches Cambronne sniffing any remains of the cat food and snatches him away from it.

- No Cambronne, you know that you can't eat just anything now. You'll get some treat later on but now, behave.

The cat protests while his mistress smiles at Ozy.

- Happy Birthday Ozy. I always appreciate your wisdom and leadership, it'll always be needed in an group such as the Pen. Thanks for everthing.

The Phatasm mage leaves while Cambronne meows in her arms. Meanwhile a shy Carbone gently licks some cat food off Ozymandias. However, as soon as Ozy moves, the scaredy cat was already gone.