The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

News Item

Peredhil

DETROIT (Reuters) - A 4-year-old demonette took underage driving to new extremes by slipping behind the wheel of Peredhil's car for an overnight visit to the local video store.

Ozymandias the Elder, Lore Master of the Tower of Elders of the Mighty Pen in the southwest corner of the Pen Keep, said the demonette's joy ride, which ended with more than one fender bender, occurred about 1:30 a.m. last Friday.

She drove about a quarter mile from her home to the video store without incident, Oyzmandias told Reuters.

The store was closed. On the demonette's return home, she hit two parked vehicles before backing up into a police cruiser, Ozymandias said.

"Once the officers got her out of the car and sat her on the hood of our car, she started crying and saying: 'I want my red crayon back. I want to go into the house. I want to go back to bed,'" Ozymandias said.

Ozymandias said Rune was unaware of the seriousness of what she had done. "How many 4-year-olds get up and wander around the house or go out (at night)?" he added, saying no charges were being filed in the case.

"What she was doing was jump down, hit the accelerator, and get back up so she could see where she was going," Oymandias said, explaining how someone who was too short to reach the floor pedals was able to drive a car.

"It looked like a drunk passing in and out."

Ozymandias makes an offical proclamation that February 10 shall now be known as Red Crayon Day, and celebrated in thanks for the Pen's walls becoming crayon illuminated and various unidentifibale sticky-substance handprinted as they have not been in a long, long time.

Three cheers for our favorite rugrat architect!

For Rune, builder of the Pen Keep and the non zombie-flavored mud pies!!!!

OOC/IC:

WELCOME BACK!~!!! ^_^

Once again, Tasslehoff was wandering thru the halls of the pen ( go figure. a kender..wandering.. ) when he happened to knowtice smudged hand prints everywhere he went. The funny thing is they were about 3 or 4 feet above the ground.. Thinking for quite a bit, the thought finally hit em!

" My favorite little demonette!! " shouted Tas as he up and ran down to the Cabaret Room as fast as he could.

After politly for WrenWind to finish her hug, he hug-tackled Rune into a big pile of red crayons.

" How Ive missed your cute little precense!! "

:D:flower::penguin::penguin:

Once again, Tasslehoff was wandering thru the halls of the pen ( go figure. a kender..wandering.. ) when he happened to knowtice smudged hand prints everywhere he went. The funny thing is they were about 3 or 4 feet above the ground.. Thinking for quite a bit, the thought finally hit em!

" My favorite little demonette!! " shouted Tas as he up and ran down to the Cabaret Room as fast as he could.

After politly for WrenWind to finish her hug, he hug-tackled Rune into a big pile of red crayons.

" How Ive missed your cute little precense!! "

:D:flower::penguin::penguin:

yayayayyayayayay! You are back! I missed you!

*takes out a jar and begins collecting the huggles*

Ooo a collection!

*trips and spills open the jar getting smothered with pent up huggles*

Aiiiyeeeeeee~