The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

Falcon2001

Falcon and Cioden walked onboard, Falcon in a black tunic with red trim aoubt two sizes too big and Cioden in impeccably cut black robes. They reach the bar without any real difficulties and Cioden orders drinks for the two of them. Whiskey for Cioden and Wine for Falcon. Falcon looks around worriedly, then taps Cioden on the shoulder.

"Hey Cioden, this looks like it might just get ugly." Cioden stares at him.

"Of course it will, that's why we're here." Falcon looks relieved for a second, then freezes.

He then throws his head back and screams: "The best number of workshops is 599!"

Someone somewhere claps.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Falcon2001

Cioden reaches over to Falcon and motions him in the direction of the cabins. "Go get me a room...oh yeah, get yourself one too." By this time he had already imbibed about four shots and was slightly tipsy. Falcon, on the other hand, was still clutching his glass of wine in one hand and was only about half-way done. Seeing Tiax, he waved and walked toward him. "Hey Tiax, how's it going?" he asked, noticing how his friend kept glancing nervously around. "Oh things could be worse...whadya what?" he asked, looking over Falcon's shoulder. "Oh nothing...where are the cabins, Cioden sent me to go hold one for him." Tiax looked around and pointed at some stairs to the rear of the bar, then ran off screaming "ONE DAY TIAX WILL POINT AND CLICK!" at the top of his lungs. Falcon shrugged, drained his glass, and headed off to the stairs.

Orlan

Orlan, Man of Terra, Elder of The Pen is Mightier, Bringer of the Locusts (Yeah that was my bad, but hey, it was friggin fun :P), and all around Sexy, Sexy Man, strut through the portal he formed. He was wearing the standard issue TMoT swim trunks (for you can't show everything in the begining of a show) and his own pateneted "TMoT" Shades, with "The Big O" engraved along the side. Stepping out before the Tipanic, he turned his gaze towards the great ship, well... adequate ship. He pondered a second and shrugged.

"Eh, I've seen worse," Orlan said to himself. He reached out his hand through the portal, offering it to Tzimfemme, the Nekkid, who stepped through the portal, nekkid as a jaybird and looking fourty times as good. Tzimfemme's gaze followed where Orlan's had first gone, taking in the ship. She let out a little grimace.

"Oh we are sooo going down..." she said as she looked over he ship. Orlan looked at her and nodded.

"Of course we're going down, we do that daily, hon. Though they have private rooms on the boat for that," Orlan said with a completely straight face. Tzimfemme looked back at him and rolled her eyes skyward. She shook her head and sighed as she started walking towards the gang plank. Orlan stood and admired the view (of the ship....yeah. the ship.) for a while until a bellhop, or boathop...or whatever the hell they're called, came up to him.

"You want to grab the bags?" Orlan said to him pointing back trough the portal. The bellhop winced at the word "bags" and begrudingly piled through the portal. He came back out with on small duffel bag.

"Uh, is this it, sir?" he asked Orlan a bit skeptical. Orlan looked back and nodded. "We're going to be asea for a while, is this all the clothes you're taking?" Orlan laughed.

"What are clothes but simply a barrier the sun needs to break through," he said with a smile as he turned around to catch up to the Nekkid one as she boarded the ship.

------------------

Orlan, Sexy Sexy Man

The Lounge!

Member of the Tribe S1

Lounge Lizard of Terra

GuildMaster of "Nekkid Female Mages No. 1 FanClub and Worshippers"

Bard Of Terra

Member of Angels of Apocalypse on A1

Lover of Women

Priest to the left side of the priest to the left side of the great God and Pharaoh Nanotoknonnen.

Elder of The Pen Is Mightier, Bard's Division (BH). - Elder of Chocolate

Falcon2001

Falcon wandered down the halls scattered with guests making out. He stopped once, when Trizfemme ran by...uh...um...nekkid. Once he got past that however, he was fine.

He found a room with Cioden's name on it in the "Extremely Cool Cats" section of the ship, and opened the door. Inside was a bar, a small hot tub, a bowling alley, a shelf full of spell ingredients, a huge and a fully stocked kitchen. Shrugging, he left and wandered down the hall until he found a list of passengers and their cabin locations. Looking down the list, he found his name scrawled in a margin. 'Falcon Darkwing, 2nd Level, "Guys who couldn't get a date if their life depended on it' section' He smiled. That was him!

Arriving at the slightly decrepit door a few minutes later, he opened it and walked in. Well...he thought, At least it was mold-free. There was a couch, a queen size bed, and a single burner with a coffee pot.

He smiled. Deluxe accomodations!

Finnius

Up on deck, a little blue mage sips (And I do mean sips!) at a scotch and wonders how things went so terribly, horribly, and irrevocably wrong. He'd come aboard before the launching to make sure everything was safe, and safe it looked. That, however, was before the lifeboats were replaced with kegs, the life vests replaced with decorative placemats, and anything even vaguely bouyant tossed overboard to make room for a rollerdisco.

And now they were at sea, and there was no escape for poor purple Finnius. (He'd been sipping that scotch for quite some time!) To make matters worse, there were two wyvern-like creatures aboard, color-coated for ease of identification. Noting that Orlan had just arrived via portal, the little blue mage shakes into his normal shade of blue and lunges at the opening. The portal closes moments ahead of the slightly-buzzed blue mage's V-2 impression.

Oh well, might as well enjoy it. At least there won't be any locusts this time... At which point Finnius shudders from flashbacks to Wyv's last party.

Falcon2001

A few floors above, Cioden was trying to hit on one of the waitresses with so-so results. Meaning that she had stopped trying to hit him and had started smiling. He had almost convinced her to go back to his room when Wyvern walked by and slapped him on the back hard. "Cioden! How's it going, old buddy?" he asked, and the waitress managed to escape in those few seconds. "Well, it WAS going fine...have you seen Falcon hereabouts?" Wyv shook his head. "Nope, but I heard he was headed over to the dance floor with some CDs. After the last argument about rap this could become bloody." Cioden winced. The flaming from Severan still haunted his companion, and even though Falcon had gotten over his entire AntiRap thing, he was probably going to try and convince the DJ to play something...irrational. Draining his whiskey in a single gulp, he rose and hurried over to the dance floor. When he got there he stopped dead in his tracks.

I haven't seen this many topless chicks since that last Godsmack concert! he thought, trying to take his attention off of the half-nude women and try to find Falcon. He found him soon enough, trying to argue with the DJ, just like he thought. Pushing his way through the crowd(Mmmm...chicks) he eventually got close enough to hear Falcon.

F: C'mon, let me on.

DJ: *looks thoughtful* Well...let's see here...how about you go **** off?

F: Okay-Wait, no!

Cioden intercepted before Falcon could get angry. "Let me handle this...hey man, let me have a turn..."*slips the DJ a 1000 geld note* The DJ smiled and stood up. "It's all yours man!" he said and hurried off to the bar.

Cioden smiled. "Hey Falcon, lemme see your cd case...let's seeeeee...crap...crap...too soft...too hard...ahh! Here we go!" With that he threw the CD case behind him and inserted two CDs into the dual slots of the DJ stations. Immediately the old music died and the lights dimmed. Suddenly all of the speakers began a rising crescendo.

'HE'S A LOSER, SHE SAYS!'

Pretty soon Static-X was booming through the speakers, and Cioden was sitting back and smiling at the Nekkid chicks.

Zool

Cruising from across the ocean to the mighty, err, adeqate, err, 'shiplike', err, 'still somehow defying the water'... ship, through the surrounding oil slick and floating empty beer cans, a figure could be seen speedily drawing nearer.

Soon, a tall pompodour could be made out, as well as the fact that he appeared to be riding... a large rubber duck. The rubber duck began hopping on the water, higher and higher as it drew nearer, until with a wet *Splop!* it bounced up onto the deck of the ship.

With a loud *PTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTtptptptp* the rubber duck deflated to become... the rubber chicken, lying limply on the deck.

Zool collected himself from the deck, shook himself like a dog, soaking all the nearby onlookers, and calmly picked up and folded the rubber chicken, slipping him into a jacket pocket.

Putting on a broad grin and grabbing a tall drink with an umbrella in it from where it was sitting next to somebodies deck chair, Zool began to take a look around...

------------------

~Zool~

Former Eradication Mage

Did it because; I could.

Bard of Terra, Patron Saint of Aspiring Bards.

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword - BH, Elder of Elders.

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... oh, you know.

Knight

Shrugging, Knight flicked open his wings, and boarded the boat, landing gently on the deck, next to his good friends, Aegon, and Yui Temae. With a quick bow, he accidentally knocked them both over, with his immense wings. Grinning, he pulled them to their feet, and smiled saying, "I really do forget my full-span, sometimes."

Black

A white dot could be seen in the horizon. It got closer and looked to be a man riding a white dragon. The dragon flew over the ship and stopped.

"Ok Drago, this is my stop." With that the dragon turned to pure energy and went into a picture on the mans armor.

"No no Drago, it's still too high!" A few seconds later could be heard a load crash, then a soft thud.

"Sometimes I think that dragon tries to do that. Personal note, teach dragon to go in lower." Joseph said with his hand on his head, looking as if he had a headache. After getting up and dusting himself off he looked around at the mages on the deck and siad...

"A witch is made of wood and weighs the same as a duck."

Lord of the Gay

Chewing his way out of the net of toothpicks and breathmints... the great Lord was freed and landed with a huge splash in the cold -20C water ... (cold)... and then to make matters worst... his head hits a huge Iceberg!!! What The??? Isn't that Iceberg suppose to hit something else?

Xradion

After being inactive for many a fortnight, Xradion decided to hit the scene once again. In continuing his quest for concupiscent, pulchritudinous women, he had to be cool, slick, confident. With his forknowlegde of the destruction of the ship (well, that much was pretty obvious even without the Eye), he figured women would be vulnerable and ripe for...

"Hey, who the heck are you anyway?"

Why, the narrator, who else would I be?

"It doesn't matter. Just stop talking, will you, your cramping my style, ruining my technique, and decreasing my chances of doin' it doggy style."

Alright. Let me just..

"Shut Up! I'll narrate. God! Anyway, like I was saying, I had just bought the tickets to this crazy ride hoping for a "ride within a ride" if you know what I mean. I thought to myself, "the pen is mightier than the sword, but the atomic bomb is mighter than the pen. But the most powerful weapon of all is the mind. And that's gotta be my technique. Gotta get in there head to get in their bed."

Suddenly and unexpectedly, Xradion was severly smacked by the narrator.

"Hey, what was that for, man?"

Aha! You made the foolish mistake of assuming that the narrator was male. I'm a FEMALE narrator. And I think that you're a male chauvanistic pervert. Go to hell.

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't know. You have a very nice voice. You up for a little lubbin?"

Argl! Haven't you been listening to anything I've been saying? Oh well, Mr. Prophet of Playerism. See how far your philosophy gets you.

"I will, babe. I will. All the way to the end, of doing it doggy style."

Wyvern

OOC: Black, the Tipanic hasn't departed the docks yet. Just to let you know...

IC:The numerous elegant chambers of the Tipanic were beginning to become flooded with an abundance of party-hungry Archmages, each eager to see what Wyvern had in store for them this time. The semi-dragonic Saint of Terra was, after all, the 'Patron of Parties'...

As Falcon2001 begins controling the party's music, an angry mage wearing a gold medallion labeled 'D.J' walks up to the inconsiderate bird and waves a hand in his face.

"What are doing?!" he exclaims.

"WHAT?!" shouts Falcon, trying to overcome the enormous racket of Static-X.

"I SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" screams the mage at the top of his lungs "TURN IT OFF!!!"

Falcon turns off the music. "Geeze..." he mutters "... you don't have to get all sore about it. I mean, you're a D.J and all..."

"I'm not a 'Disc Jocky'." says the mage in the medallion "I'm 'Dumb Jock', the guy in charge of security on this ship. You can play your music later, but Wyvern has specified that we wait until departure before the dancing begins. Until then, feel free to treat yourself to some cocktails."

A waiter passes by, holding an appetiser tray "Pickled Sprite...?" he offers Falcon politely.

A number of party guests circulating the rooms begin becoming suspicious. Many mages had arrived, but the Patron of Parties himself had yet to arrive...

The guests turn their heads as the crackle of a loud speaker located on the ceiling of the party dance floor catches their attention. The voice of captain Willy comes on:

"Greeting, all yee party-fiends and ship lovers. This be yer captain, Willy "blind in both eyes" Wesmeister, speaking. The Tipanic will be leavin' the docks of Terra shortly. Those o' yee too chicken to withstand some turbulence had best..."

Willy's voice is temporarily cut off and the sound of whispering is heard. After a few moments, it comes back on.

"Errrr... Sorry bout' that. I correct meeself. There'll no turbulence on this ere' cruise liner! It'll be a smooth ride while yee party yer fannies off! I'll be meeting all of yee personaly on the deck in the upcoming evening... so yee better be prepared! Har har har!"

With that, the speakers crackle again and then go silent.

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Proud Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Saint of Terra; Patron of Parties.

Lover of Cheyenne.

Reptilian Angel of Greed, AoA-AG

The Pen is Mightier then the Sword-BH Elder of Initiates

It's also easier to carry...

An S.o.B at heart.

Unofficial member of the Mr. Bunny fan club.

"GIVE ME A CARROT GODDAMMIT!" -Mr. Bunny

Manthrane

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a 8 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc: i've just started reading this, and i've been thinking for HOURS, what movie is that out of?

Black

OOC:I'm not sure if you found out what movie it was in but if you haven't I'll let you know. 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail', I love that movie . BTW Wyvern, thanx for the info, I edited my post.

Joseph saw Knight with a few of his friend's and walked over to their area.

"Long time no see Knight, it's been a while." Joseph said with a welcoming bow, and a small headache.

Back in the bar

----------------

Black was having a blast drinking several mugs of blood wine, but over the years he seemed to become immune to it's effects. Traveling the ship he heared the captain speak, but was not worried for a moment. After all...he had ways of getting away when he had to.

Falcon2001

Falcon stared around, looking for Cioden, who had mysteriously dissapeared the instant that the Dumb Jock had appeared. "And I'm not a bird...that's Thom!" he called after the DJ's back, then scurried away to the bar, looking for a sprite...non-pickled.

Ai

Ai pouted, this was not fair. The demoness had finally gotten around to doing her good deed of the century and a party had to spring up! Surely the Fates were finding some sick amusement in testing her extremely limited will power. She looked up, focused upon the gigantic sign and used its words ('Donate money and help build a Center to prevent the unseemly fear of pickle jars') to help steel her nerve. Newly determined Ai walked on, she would not blow off doing something helpful just so she could party. No, there was no way that she would abandon all decency, all honor and self respect just so that she could have a strawberry daiquiri and a hot tub.

With a small, defeated whimper Ai realized that she was marching directly toward the Tipanic.

The water demon sighed -- a sigh that wasn't even a half hearted attempt at feeling guilty, it was, however, sufficiently melodramatic so the writer let it pass -- and quickly shouldered her sign as she ran to make it to the ship before it took off. She was, after all, a demon, no one really expected her to do good deeds, and there was always next century.

TimeRipper

In a nearby bar outside of the Tipanic, Timeripper sits playing a game of cards with several others. One of them had bet a Tipanic ticket to his life savings and he knew he would need that ticket to party all night long.

Looking at his hand, TimeRipper inspects the cards closely-

-Ace of spades

-2 of hearts

-10 of hearts

-10 of clubs

-Queen of spades

TimeRipper thinks to himself. "(Hey, I've got a pair. Wow, that's nice, I actually can win. But then again, I always live dangerously.)" TimeRipper gives the dealer his ace and 10 of clubs for two new cards-

-4 of clubs

-Jack of Diomands

"(Damn, I lose again. Or do I?)." Timeripper then freezes time temporarily and runs away with the ticket screaming "suckers.", forgeting to take all of the money with him too.

TimeRipper unfreezes time a 1/2 hour later and takes of his mask so that the card players did not know his identity. When he reaches the docks, he finds the boat and boards it wondering who to give the ticket to. He finally relises that he dosn't even need the ticket and shrugz, still not relizing that he left his money in the bar. He then looks over the side and takes out a megaphone to yell at all of the unfortuante mages below.

"The chicken came first, but not before the egg."

Tiax

Tiax wandered out of the bar with TimeRippers life savings safely deposited and reboarded the ship. Just enough time to bankrupt another couple of unfortunates before we depart, he thought to himself.

Meanwhile

Kianna, having consumed all the alcohol formerly contained in the ten foot whisky-glass tower next to her, proceeds to show amazed onlookers that she is still sober, by balancing on a fishing line.

Falcon2001

Falcon decided to go off to the swimming pool, as it was starting to get a little messy in the dance hall...too much alcohol, too little time. He however, was sober, as he had never had a stomach for drinking. On the way to the pool he saw Cioden trying to back a mage of the female persuasion into a corner, with little luck. She had created a double about ten minutes ago and left, leaving him talking to a dummy. Falcon snickered quietly and walked out to the pool. The swimming pool was a large body of water the size of a small sea, with little islands and everything. It was on one of these islands that Falcon set himself, stretching his arms and pulling out a stereo and book from his pockets of holding. A few minutes later, he was peacefully listening to the pretty-damn-non-melodic sounds of System of a Down. Chop Suey was playing within his silence field, the book was excellent(A Game of Chess, By William Jones), and the rays of the setting sun reflected off his sunglasses. Ahh..this was the life.

OOC: C'mon, who can be the first person to disrupt his little paradise...But don't harm the book.

Cheyenne

Coming too slowly, Cheye realizes she is shackled to a bed that has a hideous crushed red velvet coverlet upon it. Looking around though, the rest of the room is just as bad…black velvet Elvis paintings adorn the walls and there is a little machine that appears to be coin operated on the bedside table. The carpet is of all things a puke green shag monstrosity that one could get actually get sick upon and no one would know the difference. Taking all this in and the fact that the room was moving, swaying to and fro as if on a boat, Cheye realizes where she is. The ship, Wyv’s party.

“I told him I would show up!” Laughing softly to herself she must admit he got her good this time but he would soon remember that all is fair in love and war, even at a party at sea.

Summoning up all her powers, she first tries to get out of the shackles that bind her feet and wrists. Closing her eyes she mumbles a few key words and…nothing. She could feel the drain the use of magic has upon her mind and soul but nothing happened. Jerking on the chains has no effect what so ever but it didn’t stop her from using most of her strength trying. Finally wore out she leans back and considers her options.

1)Lay here and sleep, at least I wouldn’t have to view this room any longer.

2)…..

There didn’t seem to be a second option as she was unable to use magic abilities and there was no one is sight to give a helping hand. Laying her head upon the pillows, that were very comfortable anyhow, she closes her eyes and starts to drift.

TimeRipper

Walking through the hallways of the ship, Timeripper notices one cabin door on the suits level wide open. He casually glances into the room to find a young lady chained to a bed, weak and sleeping.

Timeripper observes for a few seconds to juggle with the possibiliyies of the situation. On a closer look, however, TimeRipper notices that the room is rather large, yet ill-pampered. "Only one person would want a room in such disgusting shape."

After closing the door, TimeRipper finds his hunch to be correct when he discovered the words "Wyvern" embroided in gold on the front of the door.

TimeRipper shrugz, and then sighs for the poor fate of the chained woman, and continues on his way of exploring the hallways.

Elsewere...

A dark figure raises from the dephs of the ocean into the air, glowing a navy blue aura and holding a purpleish battle axe. The figure lands on the deck of the ship and speaks solemly.

"Well, I guess it's about time to show my true identity." The figure continues in the direction of the party hall.

Even elsewhere...

Jon sits by the great pool sea and plays dodgeball with several other militia men. He would have to make his time short for he knew that this was a party for only mages of terra, not their cannon fodder.

Close by, Falcon sits reading a book rather peacefully, enjoying the hot rays of the artificial sun overhead. What escapes him is the load voice of Jon saying "Watch out!" as the ball come crashing into his stereo, knocking it over into the water and drowning both the speakers and his CD.

After a few seconds of indulgement in his book, Falcon relizes that his favorait song has been cut short and turns his head to eye the damage.

Falcon2001

Falcon whirled around, but Jon had already dissapeared, as dealing with an angry mage wasn't high on his list on things to do. Seeing no-one, he shrugged and put his book away. Waving his hands around, he summoned a black leather guitar bag and a bass amp. Carefully unzipping the bag he took the wood-grain bass out of the bag and reverently plugged the chord in. Leaning forward, he turned the volume down to 4 1/2, and started playing bass licks under the rays of the false sun.

(\/) 3 /\ |\| \/\/ |-| | |_ 3...

Cioden was sitting in the bar talking to his drink, which was actually talking back somewhat. "They never knew the porcupine...hic." He was startled as the stool next to him suddenly turned into a giant flower, which opened to reveal a gorgeous young woman. She was clad in tight-fitting robes that revealed a very full figure. Her green eyes were slightly pissed as she turned to the now-drunk Cioden sitting next to her. "Where's Falcon?" she demanded of the drunken sop. "I dunno, ish that you, Andaria?" he ashked...I mean, asked. "Of course it's me, you idiot!" She screamed and slapped him hard, incidently knocking him sober with a spell. "OW!" He yelped, but shut up when she raised her hand again. "H-he's in the pool, In the POOL! AHHHHHHH!" he screamed and ran, tripping over his robes and starting to crawl. Andaria smiled and blew him a kiss and a wink; then she turned to the corridor to the pool.

Wyvern

There is a loud honk from the Tipanic's enormous fog horn. With a slight jolt and tremble, the ship begins to set itself in motion. The loudspeaker of the ship crackles to life once again and the venerable captain Willy's voice comes on again:

"Well me hardies, we've finally departed from the docks of Terra. I'll be your captain for this relaxing trip, Willy "blind in both eyes" Weismeister. Normaly, before taking off, we would show you a brief safety demonstration... However, since the ship has practicaly no safety equipment what-so-ever, we've decided to skip it in favor of a game of 'catch the beer keg'. We'll be arrivin' back in Terra tommorow mornin'... so till then, KI want you all ta ferget all yer worries and have a good time. We hope you enjoy your ride on the Tipanic."

One party goer turns to another. "Say... Where's Wyvern? Isn't he supposed to be hosting this party?" The second party goer shrugs.

Little did the innocent Archmages of the party know of the horrors that soon awaited them...

Falcon2001

Cioden, now sober again, stood up...and promptly fell on his ass. "HEY! I'M SOBER! **** SHOULDN'T BE MOVING!" he cried, and then he heard the voice of Willy over the intercom. Nearby, two partygoers commented on Wyv's absence. 'Hey,' he thought. 'Now that the ship's departed, I can go back to the dance floor! Cool!' A smirk on his face and his CD case in his hand, he headed off to the dance floor.

A few minutes later, he had reached the giant dance floor and was pushing his way through the crowd angrily. Some idiot was blasting Britney Spears, and he was already fingering the knife under his coat. When he got to the DJ station, he found some guy in pastel colors and Abercrombie and ***** clothes. Cioden's eyes flared up, and he whipped out Carp, realizing he had borrowed it from Rydia back at the flashlight convention. Swinging Carp around his head, he screamed "DIE ANTI-MUSIC!" and smacked the preppie out of the seat and into the dance floor, where he was set upon by angry rockers. Sitting in the comfy chair in the DJ station, Cioden opened he CD slots and shattered the Britney Spears CD's contained within. Instead of that preppy trash, he inserted Kittie, House of Pain, and Static-X. This time, he made sure that the gate was locked before he hit go. Pretty soon, Jump Around was thundering, and he was smiling.

--MeAnWhIlE--

Andaria had already gotten lost twice searching for the swimming pool. Once she found herself in a room with some chick tied to the bed. Deciding that this was way too kinky for her, she left quickly, only to find herself in the bar again. This time, she grabbed some random mage and asked him where the pool was. After a glance at her ample...uhm...features, he tried hitting on her, which earned him a slap. Quickly pointing to a doorway, he hurried away as she stomped off through the doorway toward the still-shining sun of the pool.

--ALSO MEANWHILE--

Falcon was still lounging on the island when he decided to go for a swim. With a snap of his fingers the robes dissapeared and he was clad in simple swimming trunks. He dove into the water and...

OOC: Crap, I can't remember where Falcon is...I think he was still on the island but he might have left. Feel free to torture him, and flatter Cioden, and leave Andaria alone. She bites.