The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

Tiax

Kianna - having drunk so much alcoholic liquid that she was begining to sweat something akin to whisky - was actually begining to feel slightly tipsy. Strange, she thought, she didn't usually get to this point for another hour or so. Ah well, it's a testament to how good the bar is.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Xradion

Amidst the chaos of the Tipanic, Xradion attempts to woo the ladies on the dance floor, but fails miserably. As if that weren't bad enough, the music keeps changing do to random arguments over musical preferences and much harrassment of the various DJs. Then, out of the twenty storms overhead, the flagship of the Terrorist Air Squadron makes it's appearance. It's the famed blimp, HavocHindenburg! Guaranteed to be at least 150% resistant to storms under normal circumstances. Unfortunately, due to the

mach 4 windspeed of the mega-storm, the HavocHindenburg isn't proving to be the safest of blimps.

***Aboard the blimp***

Captain: Ach! The loch goes half way round the cloch. Git me some Scotch and Brandy! Iell tell ye, lads and lassies, I'm getting mighty tired of this storm! We've got to sink this acursed ship soon.

Comodore: We're doing the best we can, sir, but we can't keep this blimp in the air. We're going to hit the deck of the ship in T-minus...now!!!!! Brace for impact!!!!!

Captain: Ach!! And a bunch of lazy scaliwags ye arrrrrglgglg!!!!!

The HavocHindenburg comes to a crashing halt on the deck of the Tipanic, landing only a few inches from the dance floor, and nearly crushing one of the DJ's.

Captain of the HavocHindenburg: They call me Angus Mclelan. And I'm the most drunken, kilt-wearing, bagpipe-playing, river-dancing, bad stereotype of an Scottsman around!

Willie of the Tipanic: Ach! What are ye talking aboouut? I am the true stereotype of a drunken Scottsman on this ship. If you're a true Scottsman, then let's duke it out!!!

Angus: Come along then...

In the midst of this chaos, Xradion manages to unstrap the bra of one of the female guests on the Tipanic, but ends up being assailed by a horde of angry guests. Randomly, to add drama to the mass fight scene, the blimp completely blows up, five minutes after the crash landing.

One can here Willie's battlecry in the distance (at the following url):http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/1728/mayor.wav]http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/1728/mayor.wav[/url]

Silas

Upon entering the bar, Silas sees the lady he has been looking for. Walking up to the nearest mage, Silas asks the question.

"Who is that lady over there?"

With a nervous glance, the mage replies.

"Kianna"

"Thankyou," Silas says.

Taking the seat next to her Silas orders a water, and wonders why she is sweating so much.

Kifif

Kifif has an plan. He runs out to the dance floor, and says, " HEY GUYS! LETS BREAK IN THE NEW CAPTAIN" Suddenly, a small mob breaks open the door of captains quarters with a large log. They immediatly bombard Dr. Avil with tankards, questions, insults, and a large number of dancing shoes. The mob quickly subsides, and only Wyvern and Kifif are left. Dr. Avil looks in surprise, as he thought wyvern would be asleep for quite a while. Kifif says, ive been on to you all along, there is a listening device on your cat. "you've had your fun, now you will be expelled from the ship. Kifif advances on Dr. Avil and...

peredhil31

An azure glow lightens to pristine white.

Peredhil, his sons, and his bodyguards come through the Portal.

"It's definitely a Wyvern Party," Elrohir is explaining, "Top-notch and no expenses spared!"

They all stop and look around the deck in disbelief.

The thumping music is shivering the rust off the plates. Magi mill like agitated ants in everchanging groups.

Except for a strangely clear spot and a few falling flaming fragments, the sky is a sullen gray and darkening ominously.

Wyvern is no where to be seen.

The Giant Guinea Pigs look around with bright eyes, obviously enjoying the scene, Guido tapping his clawed foot to the music while Nuncio adjust his thin lapels and straightens his fedora.

Elrohir looks rather embarassed, yet Elladan looks perturbed. His perceptions have always been tuned to danger, and he feels strange currents aflow.

Peredhil looks at the scorched termite crawling over his foot with a wry expression.

"Yes... It's DEFINITELY a Wyvern party alright." With a sudden bright smile, he gestures to the others. "Shall we find someone we know? Perhap there will be someone with which to converse or dance!"

At hearing the brittle cheer of Peredhil's Polite tone, the rest shudder but respond with the required smiles.

Trailing behind, Guido remarks to Nuncio quietly "Ain't dis outa control fer even one of Wyvie's parties?"

Black

As Kifif moved towards him Dr. Avil took out a new remote.

doctor-Stop right there Kifif...or I will push the 'big red button'!

Kifif stopped, for he didn't know what this new one would do.

doctor-You are very good my arch enemy, but this time it's over...I have won! Mr. Fluffy , break the device.

The cat finds and breaks to device.

Fluffy-Meow.

Kifif-You'll never get away with this Dr. Avil, evil like you always fails.

doctor-It doesn't seem so this time, now does it? It's almost time to sink, I think I'll be leaving now. Mr. Fluffy, come, were leaving.

The cat jumps into Dr. Avil's arm's and looks at Kifif.

Kifif-Don't do this doctor, don't you care about the passengers of this ship?

doctor-No...no I don't. What the heck, I think I'll push it anyway.

Dr. Avil pushed the button as Kifif ran to stop him. When the button was pushed a portal appeared, and the doctor started to run over to it. Holding Mr. Fluffy in his arm's.

Wyvern-Theres no time Kifif, take the wheel.

doctor-See you later losers!

Kifif knew he could only choose one. Get Dr. Avil or save the ship. For he was the only one close enough to do so.

OOC: Ok, your turn.

Tiax

Kianna turned to the person who had sat down next to her and asked incredulously; "What do you think you're doing? Here, drink something real!"

With that she pulled a flask out of her bodice, uncapped it, and up-ended it over a glass. The glass slowly filled with an orangey-blue liquid, about the cosistency of honey. Emptying the flask, Kianna pushed the glass over to Silas.

"Don't worry, it's not something that'll do you great harm, just something I keep in reserve for times of dire need.

Falcon2001

Facon looked back off the stage at the iceberg, which appeared to be growing steadily closer, but it was also VERY damaged...in fact, one wrong note would do it...he quickly twisted all the tuning knobs around and hammered on the strings, creating a strange cacophony of noise. The iceberg shuddered like a jello pudding that got him with a baseball, and started to collapse.

OOC: DING DONG THE ICEBERG'S DEAD! Someone else can take care of the airforce...you know, if this thing crashes we can just continue the party on some tropical beach.

Falcon2001

Crap I forgot my sig.

------------------

William Jones

Pseudonyms:

William Magicka

Kain Cabot

Cioden Darkeye/Deadeye

Falcon Darkwing(Beta)

William Azores

Leader of the Darkfire Coalition(Beta)

Founder of FoOD(Fiends of Otherwordly Domains)

One of the Three new Gods of Terra

Co-Leader of the Church of CiodenDarkeye+Komputer

Ex-Leader of the URFoG(Graal)

God of RPG's

Firm believer in console internet

Advocate of Cheese's right to vote

Killer of Arma casters

Three years playing and counting

Firm Killer of Multi-attackers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I know is that I know nothing

-Socrates

I've seen a rich man beg,

I've seen a good man sin,

I've seen a tough man cry,

Seen A loser win

And a sad man grin

I've heard an honest man lie

Seen the good side of bad

And the downside of up

And everything between

Licked the silver spoon

Drank from the golden cup

Smoked the finest green

-Everlast, 'What it's like'

Live what life brings,

Die what death comes

-Nimue

Touch not my hands, friend bishop, for I have just killed

-Kelson Haldane

Responsibility for the lives of others is a mantle none should have to wear

-Rand Al'Thor

He who relies on the guidance of others shall come to naught when the others fail

-Anonymous

I'm not egotistical, merely realistic

-Cioden Darkeye

The sins of the father shall pass on to the first-born son of the next seven generations

-The Bible

One day, Tiax will point and click

- Tiax

Your words are as sharp as my blade...but not half as shiny. Oooooo...SHINY!

-Minsc

Magic is impressive. But now, Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!

-Minsc

WOO HOO! OH YEAH! DIG IT! WOO!

-Some guy from Magi-Nation

I'm not scared of the dark. I wear camo for it.

-Me (I wear black a lot)

'I see', said the blind man

Life is exactly like a bed of roses. It looks nice, but as soon as you get comfy, it stabs you in the ass

TOP TEN BANDS(In no particular order)

1. Stereomud

2. Godsmack

3. Papa Roach

4. Deftones

5. Drowning Pool

6. Static-X

7. Staind

8. Disturbed

9. Linkin Park

10. KORN

What is up with all these reeeeeaaally long signatures nowadays? It just makes me sick! I mean, Lord of the Gay's takes up an entire page all by itself, and Degenero Angelus's isn't all that far behind.

Hyposcrisy is a wonderful thing.

An Awardwinning poet

Going for more posts than Overkill and a longer sig than Lord of the Gay

A Bard of Terra (Self-named)

A Published author

Silas

Warily, Silas accepts the glass from Kianna. To the eye, it looked pleasant, but he wasn't to sure. Anything that a Dragon/Angel would drink might not be safe for an ordinary mage. He didn't want to look cowardly or ungrateful, so Silas decided to down it all.

"So..." Silas began,"your not real fond of the music out there are you."

But before Kianna could answer, Silas's eyes were bulging out of his head!

"Wow!" he thought. "This is really strong."

"I will be back in a minute," he said.

Looking around, Silas headed for the nearest rest room.

Kifif

Kifif flings useless fireballs in the portal, and proceeds to sink in the floor, he sinks all the way to the bottom, where he finds a large hole in the ship, Kifif begins to weaves small threads in the hole, the rushing water does not bother him, suddenly, the patch is taking more solid form. Soon, a greyish brown patch is in place and is noticibally harder and more flexible than the hll around it.

Black

Dr. Avil Jumps into the portal as the fire balls came. The portal vanishing after the doctor's jump. Dr. Avil came out in his secret sub, shaped like a blue whale. He then ducked as three fire balls went by him and fizzled on the walls of the sub. Looking at one of his henchmen he started to speak.

doctor-Is the sub complete?

Brain-Yes Dr. Avil it is, and the meeting is set and waiting for you.

(By no means is Brain related to the mouse. It is his nickname only.) Brain was a man more on the short side. He had brown hair and blue eye's. His muscle's needed work, but he was very smart. The doctor and Brain walked over and sat down at the meeting site.

doctor-Everyone, I am your boss Dr. Avil. I now call this meeting to order. I now see that my plan to sink that blasted ship failed, but this is a set back and we'll get through it. Sitting beside me is Brain. He is of great importantance to our operation. He built this sub that we are in now. He manages our money in our evil empire. He got his got his nickname for one reason...he is very smart.

Brain gives a bow to the group then sits back down.

doctor-Next we have the beautiful Mary. She is a model that likes to play with chains. She can use them much like a whip.

Standing up Mary did some fancy chain work, then sat back down. Mary is a medium height model that is good with her chain's. She has blond hair and green eye's. She also put the doctor in his place when he was out of line.

doctor-Next we have Masher, the name says it all. Masher is a stupid ogre that likes to smash things. Masher, show them what you do.

Masher picked up a steel bar and...what else...smashed it. Masher is a large ogre that is very stupid. He can be tricked easily, but will follow the doctors orders to the letter. He can smash just about anything though.

doctor-Last but not least we have Mime. His past and talents have been a mystery for some time now. He got his name by not being able to talk.

Mime waved to the group. Mime is a man that no one knows anything about. He is mid height and can't talk. At this time Dr. Avils daughter comes into the room, and starts to speak. Her name was Jan. She is 16 years old and (like Brain) isn't an evil person. She comes out in a fine blue dress and long flowing tan hair. She also went against a lot of what her father said.

Jan-Father, can I go to the ship? I want to join the party.

The doctor turns to Jan and speaks.

doctor-I'm sorry but we are sinking the ship. It's not safe for you to be there now.

Jan-I'm going anyway!

Jan ran off, stealing a portal remote...this was not seen.

OOC: Few, that took awhile to write.

Kifif

long posts screw up my comp falcon, ARGH!

(that includes long sigs)

ahh i can see now, so ill edit this to finish, Kifif returns to his seat at the bar. He sees Kianna and Silas sitting next to each other, and wonders what the puddle under them is about.

Silas

Reading his mind, Silas stares at Kifif.

"If you would like to know, try some of Kianna's brew. It has quite an aftertaste," Silas replied.

At this point, Silas decides to pull out his toothbrush and a tube of Crest. The aftertaste was something, but Silas had had enough.

Black

At the end of the meeting

--------------------------

Dr. Avil told Mary and Brain to find out more about the ship. A portal opened in a secret part of the ship and Jan came out of it.

Jan-I'll show my father who's the boss around here. He can't order me around, I'm 16 after all.

Jan walked over to the dance floor and started to dance.

Ten minutes later both Mary and Brain came through a portal in the same spot.

Mary-I'm going to see what I can get from Wyvern. I'm sure I can charm something out of him.

(Mary didn't know what she was getting herself into.) Never the less she went to search for Wyvern.

Brain-I'm going to the bar to do some gambling, and chatting.

Brain then walked off to the bar.

Kifif

Lets try some, Kifif takes out a shot glass and tries some, Kifif's face shows obvious discomfort. But, he says "hmm, good, but ive seen one brew better. Nice aftertaste though. I'll just go back to my soda."

With that, he takes out his everlasting glass of soda, and resumes sipping it. He notices a young in a blue dress, and sees an antenna sticking out of her pocket and walks up to her, he stealthily removes it from her pocket, and says, this is Dr. Avil's, are you related to him?

no reply,

"what is he planning"

no reply,

"i have my ways"

He whispers something in her ear, and a bystander heard "Wyvern" "kinky" and "trap"

... (your turn black.)

Black

Sounds were heard from a locked room.

Wyvern-Hello there, who might you be.

Mary-Hi, I'm Mary, I have a secret place you might want to see.

Wyvern-Oh really, where might that be?

Mary-It's right here...

After that was heard combat sounds. Ouch, stop that! 'Chink rattle' were the sounds of the chain as a portal opened.

meanwhile

----------

Brain had been playing cards for some time, aswell as chatting and finding out new info. When he heard the name Dr. Avil he got up and went to Jans place. He was shocked to see Jan on the ship and decided to play the good stranger.

Brain-You, what are you doing to that poor little girl. Let her go and give her back her toy.

OOC: This complicates things just a bit hehe.

Kifif

Kifif says "i would give it back to her, but i know what this is, so she's not getting it back, i wont have it much longer though."

Kifif holds the remote in their face, and crushes it between his hands. (perception is one of my specialities)

Now would you mind answering my questions or ill give you to wyvern, hed have fun.

Gary Thunder

"Hey, Wyvern! Did I miss much?" Gary steps on board and realizes he has missed just about EVERYTHING and should have come sooner.

"Oh well. I'll see what turns out next." He goes to the bar.

"Bartender, get me a cup of tea. Then throw it away and get me a cup of coffee. I hate tea!"

------------------

You ready to feel the PAIN?!?!?

Black

OOC: Brain is the smartest of the bunch so he would be hard to find out.

Brain saw that Kifif was onto Jan and tried to take Jan away from him.

Brain-You unhand her now!

Walking up the them he hit Kifif's hand away and stood infront on Jan.

Brain-I may not be a mage, but I am a kind stranger and inventor. I make magic from science...don't mess with me!

Pretending he didn't know Jan he turned to her.

Brain-Are you ok little girl? Come, lets leave this man to himself.

Kifif started to come their way when brain hit a button on his black suite. A force field of magic was made before Kifif, and Brain and Jan started to walk off. (Brain may not be big or strong, but he makes up for that in smarts.)

Meanwhile

-----------

(I hope you don't mind Wyvern. You will ofcourse get away.)

Mary chained Wyvern up and took him through a portal. They came out in the sub, and Dr. Avil looked at Wyvern. Wyvern was seated in one of the seats and the doctor spoke up.

doctor-We'll, look who we have here. I hope you find my secret sub to your liking.

Wyvern-What are you up to this time Dr. Avil?

doctor-I have set up a distraction for my dear friend Kifif, and used the time to take you here. I will ransom you for the ship, and then crash the ship. Muhahahahahahahahhaa, I will have to put you in a insanely slow and easily escapable trap though.

Mime was not around so the only two henchmen Wyvern saw was Mary and Masher.

doctor-Is the trap ready Mary?

Mary-Yes Dr. Avil it is...shall we begin?

doctor-Very soon Mary...very soon. Muhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaha...muhahahahahahaha...muhahahahahahahahahhahaa!

(Next post I was going to post the trap, then you were going to escape. Again, I hope you don't mind.)