The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

TimeRipper

Jon, still hiding Falcon, discovered a rather large hole behind one of the desks in the level 3 hallway. Down there was nothing but cramped, shared economy rooms, rusty stair railings and janatory closets that havn't been cleaned in the centuries that this ship has probably been around.

Being sparked by a light curiousity thought, Jon entered the ship's rusty gash.

Elsewhere...

TimeRipper finally finds the dance floor and is immidiatley blasted with the fine tuneings of weezer. Making his way torwards the stage, TimeRipper pulls out his own CD case.

Several minutes later, TimeRipper finally reaches the platform and climbs up to where Cioden is. By now, Cioden had switched over to a few Staind songs.

In hopes of hearing some REALLY good music, Timeripper hands over his Ozzy to Cioden hoping that he would play "Crazy Train".

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Black

Black was walking around with no worries when he heared that they set sail. Then he realized the horrable truth of the matter. He was on an old rusted hole filled ship with a...WYVERN PARTY! Black rushed to the deck to leave right away when two big men in black suits stood infront of him.

Men-Where do you think your going?

Black-I'm ummmmmmmm leaving...ya thats it.

Men-No your not, your going to stay and relax.

Black-No please, I don't want to die here. I have lived through war, famine, good and bad times, but I don't think I'll make it through this!

Men-Sorry sir but your going to relax, and remember, we have no life saving equipment on board. So everything is going to be ok.

After that the two men picked Black up and threw him back to the middle of the deck.

Black-I'm going to get drunk now, if I'm going to have a good time I can't have it sober.

With that Black started the way of the bar again.

The Big Pointy One

Stick and Mr.Bunny were getting bored of drinking and playing cards when they noticed the ship was moving. They also heard the music blasting so they headed over to the dance floor. They pushed their way to the middle, and everyone cleared a circle around them. Even though there was some high-class metal floatin' on the air waves, Stick and his furry little companion started breakdancing. Mr.Bunny hopped back and forth a couple of times then started spinning on his head while Stick was doing the robot like crazy. The rest of the crowd stared at them, silent.

Meanwhile...

Rocoss sat, alone, at the bar as Sliver and Roxxia snuck off to some random room, probably up to some sort of mischief. It kind of made him sick. He looked around, lamenting that there weren't any fine-looking elven chicks around. Oh well, he though, at least the wine here is drinkable... sort of...

Elsewhere...

Toilet Duck was already roaring drunk and making quite a mess in the pool (as some of you should know, Toilet Duck has had quite the run-in with alcohol in the past) and Popku was juggling his lightdaggers for money. When he realised that he wasn't making any- in fact, he had actually lost some somehow... - he decided to head over to the dance floor. He saw Stick and Mr.Bunny making fools of themselves. He shook his head and pushed his way into the 'circle' and started dancing a storm, hoping to embarass his friends even more.

Wyvern

As the dance floor of the party began to become crowded, and mages started doing crazy things that they'd NEVER do if they were sober, Wyvern lays in a silent abandonned hallway of the ship... He was extremly sea sick. One thing that Wyv hadn't taken into account before going was that he was a terrible sailor. He took to water about as well as Mr. Bunny took to heated frying pans. With lettuce and extra parsely...

Dazed and confused, Wyvern wobbles onto his feet and takes a step forward. He almost falls over, quickly managing to grab the ships railing before tripping completly. In the formation of this party, Wyvern had totally forgotten of his hatred of the ocean. It had some how slipped his mind...

Never the less, Wyvern sighs and manages to balance himself on both feet. He heads in the direction of the center of the party. He was the host, after all... It would be rude to simply slump around in some hallway. Besides, Wyv had managed to drag Cheye along as well. She had initialy had her doubts due to the ships 'unstable' condition, but still Wyvern had convinced her. Ropes and duct tape can be very convincing...

Meanwhile, in the cockpit...

Fred the sailor looks upon the weather pattern monitor with a frown and a grimace. He turns to captain Willy, who is currently steering the ship with one hand while drinking a bottle of rum with the other, and says:

"Captain Willy sir. You may want to check this out..."

Willy diverts his gaze from the wheel for a moment and looks towards the monitor which Fred is pointing at. On the dimly lit screen is various grey patches, along with one extremly black patch. Willy rubs his chin for a minute, then murmers:

"Argh man! Yee know I can't read none o' this computer gibberish! What's the screen sayin'?"

Fred gulps, takes a sip of his coffee, and then explains:

"Well sir... it appears that there are 20 storms all coming together at this point."

Fred points at the black spot

"It's very dangerous sir... shall we turn back?"

"Nonsense!" cries Willy, taking another swig of his rum "Tipanic can handle anything, even the perfect storm... You'd best not announce it to the passengers though..."

Meanwhile, underneath the camoflage of a enormous iceberg, 2,000 leagues under the sea...

The captain stealth terrorist submarine looks scornfully through his eye-piece at the not-so-mighty hull of the Tipanic. He grins evily. Their camoflage was perfect. On the surface of the water, they looked like a perfectly normal iceberg. They had been following the Tipanic ever since it had left the docks of Terra. Nobody expected an iceberg to tail a ship, and hopefully they wouldn't get suspicious until it was far too late. The terrorists ultimate objective was to sink the ship that was proven to be '200% unsinkable'. Just to be able to say they did it. Besides... if they sieged the ship, they could grab some brewskies as well. Who knows... the party may even have some babes.

The leader terrorist laughs to himself. Judging by the current condition of the hull, sinking it would be a piece of cake. Never the less, better not to take any chances...

Speaking into a sub radio, the terrorist captain mutters "Hello...? T.A.S (Terrorist Air Squadron)?"

Yui Temae

"I'm sorry, love." Yui sighed softly and cuddled her head against Aegon's arm as they walked down on of the external hallways of the ship, moving casually away from the rucuss around the dance floor.

With a soft smile, he threaded his free arm around her waist and patted her side. "It's all right, hun. I know how crowds can make you nervous. If I were your size, they'd make me nervous too, titchy little thing." Moving quickly and with a broad grin, Aegon dodged the playful slap aimed at his head, careful not to spill the mug of ale he held in his free hand. Once safely outside of arm's range, he laughed warmly, as always amused by her mock-annoyed expression.

She regarded him with a scowl, torn between the urge to laugh and the urge to pout. After a moment, she chose the former and walked back over to his side with a fond smile which ruined her attempt to grumble, "Just remember, smartalec... The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

The two shared a laugh as they wandered further down the hallway, hand-in-hand. For a few minutes, their soft conversation was the only sound, but then Aegon froze, his gaze swivelling to glance down the hallway behind them. He whispered into the sudden silence as Yui gazed at him questioningly. "Did you just hear that?"

She shook her head in response, and they both stood listening for a minute until the nearly-silent sound reached them from somewhere nearby...

Thump, thump. "...ehhhhlp...oooomebody let me oooout..."

Aegon and Yui blinked at each other in alarm, then turned almost as one to rush down the hall to one of the portholes looking into the rooms on the interior of the boat. The Huntress beat her love by a step, and peered into darkness of the small window while her companion waited nervously behind her.

At her alarmed gasp, his impatience only increased. "What is it?"

"Cheyenne... she's chained to a bed in the single most hideous room I've ever seen. Gods, it must be torture!" With a shudder, Yui turned from the window and clasped Aegon's hand. "Come on, love. We've got to get her out of there!"

At his nod, they both rushed down the hallway to the portal that lead to the interior hall. Within moments, they were standing in front of the open door, staring into the hideous interior of Wyvern's cabin at a very annoyed-looking Cheyenne.

Standing there in the doorway, Aegon just raised a brow and muttered, "Kinky..."

Yui, on the other hand, rushed directly to Cheye's side and started examining the handcuffs. "Cheyenne! Are you alright?"

Falcon2001

Andaria had been searching the ship futilely for about ten minutes now and was getting pissed. She had been walking down a crowded hallway when the ship set sail and some guy had grabbed her ass in the confusion. She spun around, eyes blazing and backhanded the pervert, knocking him to the ground. After kicking him twice, she walked off toward the pool. When she finally got there, she found Falcon's dripping wet CD player and a book next to a lawn chair. She sighed. "Guess I'll take a dip and wait for him." she snapped her fingers(similar magic style to Falcon) and was instantly clad in a VERY tight-fitting two-piece swimsuit. Diving in the water she found...

/\/\ E /\ N \/\/ H | L 3...

Cioden was still spinning his old favorites happily until...

M 3 A |\| W |-| I |_ E...

Falcon dove farther and farther down until he saw...

OOC: Ooh, the suspense.

Lord of the Gay

"Mhahah!!!!" In the dark cornor once can almsot hear this chilled laughter, the laughter of sinister beings doing the most herendious Deeds... the laughter that can only belong to... LORD OF THE GAY!!!!!!!!!

With Chain saw in head, cutting off all the controls that will sealed all the room into an air-tight bucket that'll keep the boat afloat when it began to sink.... and Lord G Will make sure of that!

The plan is simple, Masterful plan does not need complication. Simple plans can go with little flaws... Masterful plan is also the known to be the most lunitic ones... and this one is not different. He will sink the Titantic himself!!!

In this isloated enviroment.. Mr.Bunny, and all his enemies and those he secret admires will die and live with him... All the notorius arch-mages will die in the freezing seas and the world will be rid of vets once again.... and the newbies will be free!!! "oh my poor newbies, one day living in a server where all the vets rob your land and flame you when they wanted to... no more!!! You will walk above the vets now... free from their shadows... while they laid their graves in the depts of beneath the waves!!!.. and i will have Mr.Bunny!!! He will have no where to go, trapped ... his carrots will sink to the waters and i'll eat him RAW!!!! and i'll have this 12o kart blue diamond "Groin of the ocean!!!" Wee.. he smiled, and the amazing acem chain saw cuts another part of the ships's plating... chop, chop chop.... *spark*

Black

Black had been at the bar for some time drinking, yet he could not seem to get drunk. Finally he got fed up and asked for the hardest drink they had.

bar tender-You want what sir?

Black-I want the hardest drink you have.

bar-But that has side...

Black-I don't care what it has, I want my drink.

With that the man brought him the 'Bubbling Brandy', and handed it to Black.

bar-Don't drink it all in one...

Black drank it one gulp and started to feel odd. Was he finally drunk? He didn't think being drunk felt like this.

MEANWHILE

-----------

Joseph started walking the ship...or was it Joseph? Infact it was a dark man that had heard about this ship and (yet another) wanted to sink it. Joseph walked down to the engine room with an evil grin on his face. He laughed with an evil tone and took out his wrench. Using the tool he loosened the of the nuts that held the engine together, this made so the engine would fall apart at the time of great stress. Joseph(A.K.A dark man) Laughed again and left the engine room.

Kev1

Kevin, who didn't come on board ( he doesn't like parties) saw the movie: Titanic for the first time in his life (that's kinda late).

Then he remembered what he heard about the tipanic.... pretty ressemblance with the Titanic, said Kevin to himself. At first, he didn't really care if the tipanic would sing...but he forgot that his girlfriend was on board. Stealing a boat and a lot of gas.... he was making his way through the sea until he saw the smoke of the tipanic. <> said kevin as he was trying to understand where he could slow down on the boat.. After a lot of frustrations.. he finally slowed down the boat..... and he will wait until the tipanic will start to sink....

TimeRipper

The mysterious man in black robes finally reaches the dance floor and leans casually against the door, waiting for the party room to fill completely. By now it was obvious to everyone what he had came for. He has the ship's hired security and bouncer. And his first job was to make everything run smoothly.

This goal was quickly interrupted when he received a call from the engine room on his professional radio telling his that a mad man had snuck on to the boat. He was currently loosening the ship's engine bolts thinking that no one was watching him.

The security guard darted down the halls and was outside momentarily. There, he moved to the back of the boat and continued down the maintennace shaft in the lower deck's restricted area. before entering the shaft, he gave one certain out of place ice berge a questionable glance, and then continued on.

When he finally reached the engine room (which is 6 decks below the lowest passenger deck, taking anyone quite a while to get there), he found that not only was the insane mage gone, but that so were all of the mechanics. The man called for help on his radio.

Guard:"Security to Janatorial#1. Where are all the damn mechanics? Over."

Radio Voice:"Uh...what mechanics? Over."

Guard:"...What do you mean what mechanics? Over."

Voice:"Well, er, Captain Willy told us that this ship was unsinkable and that the need for mechanics was nil. Over."

Guard:".... Over."

Voice:"So...what are you going to do? Over?"

Guard:" (sigh)I guess I'll have to fix it. Over and out." And so the man began his strenuous work."

OOC:Couldn't figure a way to end that better

Black

As the guard came down Joseph heard him coming and hid. What is he doing here? Joseph thought to himself as he stayed as quiet as he could. The guard finally passed and Joseph quickly moved to the upper levels.

"Drat, that guard probably fixed my handy work. I'll show him whos the master of this ship. I'll sink...the unsinkable ship!" Joseph thought to himself as he was walking on the deck. He had to think of a sneaky way to sink this lug, but how would he do it?

Meanwhile

-----------

Black started to feel drunk, and he liked that, but thats not all he felt. His body started to feel a little warmer then usual, and he wondered why? He then moved over to a card game and sat down at the table. They dealt Black in and he started to play.

TimeRipper

OOC:No Falcon, it's just that It seems that this story had lacked a hero before I brought the guard into it. Afterall, there are still two others trying to sink the the ship and I think that they should all get a whack at doing it before the ship actually sinks. Plus we havn't reached that crazy storm yet, so i figured it would make the story more enjoyable to sink in the storm than to just out right sink.

Knight

The dominion made his way to the deck, and noted a couple of shady suspects moving about. With a chuckle, he readied himself for a spell, and began to glow bright red. Chain Lightning erupted from the intricate weave of runes that had formed around him, and struck everything within a ten mile radius, all on the deck of the ship, and Kevin. Kevin took the brunt of the energy, however, and his small boat exploded into a thousand pieces. "Ooops..."

Black

Joseph was thinking of a new way to sink the ship when he felt a zap go threw him. Turning to the person he saw cast the spell he walked over to him. What would Joseph do...I have to do what he would do. He thought to himself as he reached his hand out for a shake. Joseph however would bow and Knight knew this.

"Knight my friend, I think we met on a quest at some point." The dark man said to Knight, though he was not on the quest and didn't know what it was. "I er...forget what quest it was though." The dark man continued to say after that.

OOC: This is where I'm found out and need to run from the guards

Tiax

Tiax dodged under a table as a crackling bolt of energy blasted the chair he had been on. Muttering, he picked up his cards and went off to find someone else to play.

"You could have just said so!" He said irritably.

Kianna, on the other hand, merely let the bolt of electricity hit her and dissipate through her before leaping to its next target. Feeling no discomfort at all, she got up, walked over the deck and whacked Knight across the face, not quite hard enough to break anything.

"It may not have hurt, but I don't take kindly to being spelled. Don't do it again!" She said, before resuming her place at the bar.

Black

The dark man sighed with relief as he made it out if there and walked toward the dance floor. Before he could enter the door he saw the guard he'd seen earlier was there. Joseph decided to try his luck to see if he was caught at the engine room. Moving up to the door Joseph gave a look at the guard, the guard looked back and said...

Guard-Can I help you?

Joseph-No, I'm ok...but thanks for asking.

Guard-Ok, have a nice stay.

The dark man then entered the dance floor.

Meanwhile

----------

While Black was playing cards he was cleaning up in the cash flow. He then looked at his drink mug and read the warning.

WARNING-Drinking this drink in one gulp can have random side effects on your body and luck!

Thinking he couldn't lose Black kept playing the game.

Kev1

Kevin.... still getting nearer of the tipanic.... forgot the water at home...... He starts to drink the seawater, then get really sick. The seasick guy fall on his back, right on his water supply. With the impact... the water supply burst out of his little ship. Once he stopped off his engine, he starts to sleep and dream about his lovely girlfriend.....

Tiax

Kianna's ears prickled, and she whirled around, landing a blow on Knight's nose that actually unbalanced him for a moment.

"Don't ever ever, call me a demon. It's bad enough from Hayseed, but from you I expected better." Absolutely fuming now, Kianna returned to the bar to drink up a storm.

Falcon2001

Cioden was getting tired of the DJ spot, so he headed back to the bar to try and meet Tiax and Wyvern and drink until he threw up. Again.

-M-E-A-N-W-H-I-L-E-

Falcon dove farther under the water, and he saw a small opening in the metal below. Swimming through the opening, he swam through a small tunnel and emerged in a sparkling room. The beach sloped up onto a dry patch of land, which had jewels and pieces of glass strewn everywhere. Up above, flourescent fish were seen through a glass wall above, their light reflecting off the jewels and lighting the place comfortably. But what really got Falcon's attention was the mermaid in the giant clamshell. Her bottom half was that of a fish and her top half was...er...uh...nekkid.

Completely and utterly.

He turned away, but the mermaid beckoned with a finger. "Oh, a man!" she cooed, and opened her arms.

\M/E\A/N\W/H\I/L\E/

Andaria was swimming down into the darkness, her magelight lighting the way. Eventually she found the hole in the metal and swam through. "Damnit," she thought, "He had BETTER be in here." A few seconds later she was out of the tunnel. The sight that greeted her was less than appealing.

A mermaid was cooing at Falcon, who was slowly but surely walking forward, inch by inch. Andaria's eyes narrowed.

"Back away, *****! He's mine!" she yelled and shot a bolt of electricity at the fishwoman. The mermaid screamed and exploded into little bits. Falcon turned around, narrowly missing being hit by fish parts.

"Andaria?"

"Falcon!"

They ran toward each other, but then...

OOC: Well, Cioden is kinda on the back burner for a little bit, Tiax or Wyvern should go get him drunk.

Cheyenne

"Yui-Chan!" Cheye grasps the elegant fingers of her friend. "Thank goodness you have come onto this manics nightmare. I'm afraid this is just another one of Wyv's practical jokes, unfortunatly he forgot about me in the rush I think." Standing up albiet a little shakey, she manages a smile for her friend. Glancing around the room though she realizes she doesn't want to stay here any longer and steps toward the door.

Stopping abruptly, as she finally notices the gentleman with Yui-Chan, she turns,"And who is this? I don't beieve we have met. Is this the man Brute has told me has been stealing away your time?"

OCC on't have time for a full story right now give me a day or two and I will write much more, thanks for saving me though, Wyv truely seems to have forgotten!! :P