The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

Arawn

OOC: Close she was the one that aimed the cannon at Ros and Janus. Quite a gal, huh? :)

And try not to mention Science to her, please. She doesn't know about that, and I doubt she would bring me back afterwards ;)

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Knight

OH yes! That's right... Umm, yah, she won't know.. Hopefully.. *watches rubber chicken pop out of Zool's coat and snap up a piece of drunk out chaos beast on the floor*. Speaking of Chaos beasts, Tamaranis, where is your date?

------------------

Initiate - Mages of Forgetten Wars- Blitz II

Blood Warrior of Souls- Army of Darkness

Leader of Non-alligned- Archspace

Ich hat eine Kameraden; bessern findst du nicht-

Once I had a comrade; a better one you could not find.

Tamaranis

OOC: as much as I'd like to post on this board whenever I feel like it, sometimes that's just not possible.

IC:Tamaranis drops the chaos beast he'd been "drinking" adding to the grotesque mess which was now also bloody, due to the work of Zool's rubber chicken.

"Weeellllllll, I didn't exactly bring one. I figured I'd just walk in, say a few words, and be on my way. Then I got to drinking, or killing, or whatever you wanna call it, n' I stuck around yadda yadda yadda. You don't have another onf of those summon cards handy, do you?"

------------------

needs an interesting signature like everyone else has.

Knight

Hmmm... hold on.. yes, I do.. One second.. Here we are.. Aahh... yes... She will do rather nicely.... *hands the card to Tamaranis* Here ya go... remember, read the words on the card, and you will have a date.

------------------

Knight

No, it's not Claudia.. Although, it is a supermodel... a particular german supermodel... hhehehe

Initials are HK.

------------------

Knight

Tamaranis, stood, bewildered by Knight's latest comment. Reading the card, he stood, wondering what would happen. *POOF* Heidi Klum appears, standing next to the vampire. She smiles, and speaks, her german accent noticeable. "Hello Knight, how are you? And who is your handsome friend?" "Hello Heidi, I am fine. My friend is Tamaranis. He's a good guy, once you get to know him. Oh, you know, he's your date." Tamaranis, jaw dropped, looked at Knight, then at Heidi, then at Knight again. Quickly composing himself, Tamaranis stood. Taking Heidi by the hand and kissing it, like a true gentleman. Knight smiled at Amber, who smiled at him, still surprised that Tamaranis was going to work out after all.

------------------

Knight

Knight is startled, wondering why it suddenly got quiet.... Then, some dance music strikes up... Uhoh... Time to dance..

------------------

Zool

"Let's Tango!"

Zool and Claudia walk to the dance floor, where they embrace arm in arm, and dance lock-stepped in a tight tango march.

Zool grips the stem of a rose in his teeth, the burgundy petals of the rose matching the shimmering highlights of Claudia's dress.

Passion oozes from the undulating couple on the dance floor.

------------------

Zool

Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Doing it because; I can.

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword - BH

Elder

peredhil31

Two small imps caper behind the dancing couple, with small silver handled mops.

Together, they manage to mop up the passion oozing from the couple, so that others won't slip.

One imp is overheard to mutter,

"At least he's not oozing charm again..."

:D

------------------

Elrond Peredhil, 31

Bard of Terra

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword-BH

A Polite Mage

Seraph

OCC:Of course Knight,i don't mind you to have you around to using my character.(The greater number of wings one has is a sign of rank among angelic creatures.Seraphim such as myself have six wings,Thrones,Churubs,Dominions and the like are said to have four.Angels and Archangels have a pair each.)

One more thing,i suggest that you read the story "Gyfalcon the Mad"Thats where most of us got to know each other.

------------------

-Seraph-

Champion of the Host

Foremost in the council of Thrones.

5th among the Brethren.

Grak

Grak quietly enters through a small side door. Asking a few questions, he realizes that his Apparition, which he had sent to save him a seat, has been making mayhem, as usual. Cursing under his breath, he dispells the false Grak and makes his round among the ladies, apologizing for himself. Shaking his head, vowing yet again never to use that cursed spell, he seats himself at the table and begins summoning large glasses of fine wine. He is obviously trying to drown his sorrows.

------------------

"What we do in life.... echoes in eternity!"

Last Lord of the Leaf, presiding from the Empire of the Leaf's capital, Muirthemne

LONG LIVE THE LEAF!

Wyvern, any chance of filling my new moat with booze?

Grak

Sighing when the dozens of glasses of wine have no effect, Grak rouses himself and looks around. It suddenly dawns on him that speeches are being made. Standing up, he augments his voice and proclaims:

"I would like to congratulate Cheyenne on her promotion. Talent such as hers should not lay unused in the lower ranks in days such as these, when talent is so rare. I believe that the guild will flourish under the leadership of someone as breathtaking as yourself.

I would also like to express my sorrow that Brute is leaving. Your flair for comedy and generous handling of the Decanter will be sorely missed. These halls hold less laughter and light now that you are gone."

Raising his glass, he toasts Cheyenne and Brute and resumes his seat.

------------------

Last Lord of the Leaf, presiding from the Empire of the Leaf's capital, Muirthemne

LONG LIVE THE LEAF!

Knight

OOC: Thanks Seraph, doubly. First, for allowing me to bring you into the search for Joat, and second for explaining the whole rank thing about the wings.

IC: Knight motioned to Wyvern, who then motioned to the band. Suddenly, as soon as Zool and Claudia finished their tango, the band began to play Bheetoven's "Moonlight Sonata". Knight grabbed Amber, and took her to the dancefloor. The two began dancing their way through all the other couples. But for Knight and Amber, it seemed as if they were dancing by themselves, in their own private little world. For Knight, the world was in it's proper shape.

------------------

Knight

Knight, still dancing, heard the song end. He noticed Tamaranis was now on the floor, Heidi with him. The next song began, and it appeared that Tamaranis was having some problems, as he was not known for his dancing ability. He kept stepping all over heidi's feet, and Knight imagined that if he could, he would be blushing. Heidi didn't seem to care, she appeared to like Tamarnis. That was damned wierd. No one liked Tamaranis, usually.

Grak

Grak, miserable at not having a date and furthermore not being able to dance even as well as Tamaranis, feels the need for something stronger than alcohol. He briefly considers Tamaranis's favorite 'beverage', but tosses it aside. Instead, he summons up a shot glass of Phoenix Tears. After one sip, he is happier than could possibly be imagined.

------------------

LONG LIVE THE LEAF!

Knight

Knight, feeling infinitely sorry for Grak, who has having a very bad day, walked over to the little man. Pulling out the rolodex, he searches through for a particular summon card. This time it is not a supermodel, but she is not a bad looking individual, to say the least. Grak, who is happy out of his mind, sees Knight, fearing something is about to happen. Instead, Knight flicks the card into his lap. Grak picks up the card, and reads it slowly. *POOF* A brunette, the height of grak, pops in. She is dressed in a stunning white dress, and is wearing a golden cloak around it. the dress seems to augment her ample chest, as well as her full hips. Grak cannot believe what he is seeing. Looking to Knight, mouthing thanks, Grak asks the lady her name. "I am Elizabeth, the sorceress. What is your name?" Grak tries to reply, but cannot find the words. Knight walks over, and introduces the two, informing Elizabeth that she is to be Grak's date. She finds him acceptable.

------------------

Tiax

Tiax drops from the rafters and lands nimbly on the stage, bows, and leaps off into the crowd. Pocketing a few silver forks and gold plated goblets, he moves of to introduce himself to Knight, who seems like his kind of person.

Knight

Hello Tiax. I am Knight. I don't believe I've even seen you post before today, but I welcome you all the same.

------------------

Knight

Okay. Sorry. It looks like you could do with one of my cards. *Tosses Seraph a card from his female friend section at random* Good luck.

------------------

Knight

Wow, the party's starting to die down. It looks like almost everyone got drunk, and is passed out? What the heck?

------------------

HolyChaos

Into the party strides HolyChaos, Maro-necromancer. Dark mist swirls around him, and the black cloak is wrapped tightly about him.

------------------

- HolyChaos

- Maro-Necromancer of Terra

- Blessing be upon you, and may you live and die in peace

- Proud member of the Celtic Warriors

HolyChaos@Hotmail.com

Yui Temae

Yui smiles amusedly, sipping from a lovely china teacup (which she's already checked for any signs of errant alcohol). Her green eyes light with teasing as she looks at Knight after his bewildered question.

"Sir Knight, I believe we are all just left in a silent stupor from the charm and grace of your and the lovely Lady Amber's dancing. Perhaps something with a bit more spirit would revive the drunken hoards of my friends' associates." She turns with a wink to where Cheyenne and Brute lounge at a nearby table, then wanders over to the minstrels in the corner. At a short whisper in the lead's ear, the short elf in a tailed tuxedo nods and flashes a smile.

Within moments, the hall fills with a flighty melody from the Faerie kingdom. Soon, those mages still coordinated enough to dance without falling over are flocking to the dance floor.