The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

Gyrfalcon

Gyrfalcon looks at Racuol and casts a rather nasty curse on him, causing his own frying pans to attack him whenever he thinks about harming Gyrfalcon, or throwing Gyrfalcon out.

Gyrfalcon started casting Dispell on each of his girls, dispelling the effects of Komodo's 'Attract Babes' spell, and they quickly come to their senses and run back to Gyrfalcon. Gyrfalcon then turns to Komodo and says:

"Hey, Komodo, try to get some girls WITHOUT using spells on them."

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

P51mus

*due to an odd querk in the space-time continuum or the fabric of reality, I'm not sure which, komodo's attempt at an ugliness spell rebounds, and the nature of the spell is corrupted, turning komodo into an extremely ugly, small toad incapable of casting spells*

*any women hanging around komodo at the time scream in horror and immediately run to P51mus*

*P51mus smiles*

------------------

-P51mus

The Schizophrenic Mage

Friend of Bob the stone golem

Server 1

P51mus

WHACK (ARS) suicide guild

Ager Server 1

Slavik

The Brotherhood of Nod

Blitz Server II

P51mus

The Order of Storms

And isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick! Rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh!! The sky's the limit! -The Tick

Fate is like a caged gorilla. It will pelt you with dung if you mock it. -Warriv (Diablo 2)

Seraph

Muffled feminine giggling silences the heated arguments below.

Everybody looks up towards the celing,sudenly realizing that nobody has seen Seraph for a while,and,knowing him,and his smouldering dark looks and all,that means trouble...

True enough,everybody observes a large ball of white wings hovering somwhere near the top of the roof.Glimpses of pink show through the gaps in the gently pulsating,feathery 'love-nest'.

"Ohhhhhh..."

A soft moan causes an involuntary surge of jelousy in everyone in the room.

*Disgusted,several mages cast various spells to bring down the lucky couple.*

The ball gently falls,and bounces once,twice,and rolls to a halt in front of the gathered mages.

Slowly,Seraph's head,beaded in sweat,pops out from the ball,followed by one,two,three,more,each surmounted by lovely manes of Silver blonde hair.

Flashing thunder,Seraph yells"Hey!have you any idea how hard it is to keep a levitation spell in place while entertaining these three teen triplets? Back off Dudes!"

The Three girls smile and lean closer to Seraph's broad chest.Grumbling,Seraph re-casts his'flight' spell,and returns back to the celing.

Score:

Seraph-3

Komputer-1

Wyvern,Racoul,Komodo,P51mus,Xradion,Destructo-0

Occ:Oh yeah,since i'm still a teenager in reality,i get acess to members of my own species...

Needless to say,anybody else is in danger of being branded a Pedrast.

------------------

-Seraph-

Bearer of the Heavenly Throne

5th ranked among the brethren

Arawn

OOC: :rolleyes: Okay Seraph, calm down.

IC: Arawn takes this time to make an enterance. He smiles and tosses his robes to the side revealing his silken garments underneath. Holding his arm is the lovely Ellen wearing a white dress that shifts between transparent and solid as she moves giving all a very good view of her body. She kisses him on the cheek and moves to talk to a group of women. Arawn apporaches Gyrfalcon "Nice party, eh?" Gyrfalcon is too busy with the multitude of girls he has attracted, Arawn is lucky enough to snag one from the group, seeing as Gyrfalcon had too many. He grabs her hand and they dance a waltz gently flying into the air.

komodo

"Hey! No fair!" croaked the toad sitting on the floor.

"It's a good thing I'm not REALLY Komodo, or else you guys would really be in trouble!"

"I'm only his identical twin, Gecko, his apprentice. I hope Komodo arrives soon, so that he can change me back."

"But he is already here," remarked one of the female partiers. "I thought I had taught you better, Gecko, always be alert for illusions! Although, of course, I am the best at that sort of stuff."

As Komodo shifted back to his original form, he transformed Gecko back as well.

P51mus, too busy with his girls, didn't notice that conversation, and when he turned around, he was shocked. "There are two of you!"

"Just an illusion," Komodo said, laughing to himself.

"Anyway, I must go collect some women now."

Komodo started by stealing P51mus's girls.

P51mus tried the toad spell again, but, attacking the real mage this time, it was reflected and P51mus the Toad now graced the party with his ugliness.

As Gecko followed, trying to learn the art of partygoing from his mentor, he hit the toad over the head with a frying pan borrowed from Racouol.

------------------

§ komodo dragon §

"And the earth becomes my throne

I adapt to the unknown

Under wandering stars I've grown

By myself but not alone..."

-Metallica

P51mus

*P51mus is not a toad, since he never casted any toad spell, the spell that turned "gecko" into a toad was his own spell reflected and warped by fate itself*

*in retaliation, P51mus casts Warp Reality, an ancient ultimate spell known only by him, which tends to be horrible upredictable in its effects. He focuses the spell so the brunt of its effects will focus on Komodo and gecko*

*Komodo spontaneously turns into a small turnip*

*Gecko turns into a small and very ugly poodle*

*neither of them can cast spells*

*A nearby rabbit eyes the turnip hungrily*

*A fireplace appears spontaneously from one of the walls*

*A train comes out of the fireplace and smashes through the opposite wall, amazingly no one is hurt by this*

*A few people looking into mirrors see the backs of their heads*

*A barstool turns into a pigeon*

*Half of the hall turns into rock and looks for the most part like a cave*

*Just part of the magic is about to stike P51mus, a pendant he is wearing glows and the effect is reflected towards the hapless Komodo the turnip*

*Komodo the turnip sprouts arms and legs (though he still doesn't have a mouth) and begins to run away from the rabbit*

*colors begin to flash about the room, and a few people think they've taken a few too many psychadelic drugs*

*P51mus turns to Bob*

This is one of the better castings of this spell, don't you think so, Bob?

*bob grunts*

(please note that gecko is just a trasparent attempt by Komodo to get himself out of a situation he should have stayed in. his attempt is similar to a child saying "Oh yeah! Well then it wasn't even me in the first place. It was, um, my friend! Yeah, that's it!" Of course if Komodo never turned into a frog, he would have been Komodo all along. Now watch Komodo say that the "real" him turned into a turnip is really another friend of his)

------------------

-P51mus

The Schizophrenic Mage

Warper of Reality

Server 1

P51mus

Ager Server 1

Slavik

The Brotherhood of Nod

Blitz Server II

P51mus

The Order of Storms

And isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick! Rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh!! The sky's the limit! -The Tick

Fate is like a caged gorilla. It will pelt you with dung if you mock it. -Warriv (Diablo 2)

Arawn

Flying above Arawn looks down upon the uproar. "One moment please" he says to the girl he had been dancing with, and floats down to the floor. "Enough!!" He roars, his eyes blaze crimson and energy gathers at his fingertips."Back, let all be as it once was!!" As he shouts he releases the energy and the room is filled with a blinding light. When the light is cleared all has returned to normal mirrors show the front, komodo is no longer a turnip, and gecko is not a poodle, and all the other things as well show no sign of occuring. With hands still crackling with energy Arawn walks up to P51mus, and stands in front of him breathing hard. Then without warning Arawn hits P51mus across his face with the back of his hand. P51mus is knocked to the floor, before he may rise Arawn stands over him. "Two things little one," he says. P51mus tries to rise Arawn kicks him back down. "One komodo is an ally of mine, I do not wish to see him harmed." P51mus tries to rise again and Arawn kicks him down but this time leaves his foot on his chest. The whole room has circled around him everyone quiet. "Second, you are never to cast that spell again, you know not what you toy with. Had my father been released by that little stunt you pulled I would be very unhappy, and you don't want to see me unhappy." He takes his foot from P51mus's chest and looks at he room of people and smiles. His eyes turn back brown, and the energy in his hands disappears. "I thought this was a party," He says, "music please." The band resumes playing and the guests return to their activities. Arawn flies back to the ceiling to finish dancing.

------------------

Arawn Dan'Shir

The Mad King

Berserker Mage(multi-attacker)

Son of Chaos

P.F.M.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."

Racouol

"ENOUGH!" shouted Racouol. *thwack,thwack,thwack*

"Seeing as the three of you are causing so much trouble I am kicking you out." Racouol looked down only to see that Arawn, Komodo, and P51mas were on the floor with stars circling their heads. "I didn't think I hit them that hard." Racouol then picked up the three uncontious guys and carried them to the door and proceeded to drop kick them out. As he got ready to kick the third one out who just so happened to be Arawn, Racouol saw two tall trees, that were five feet apart, about 500 yard away. Racouol dropped Arawn then kicked him before he hit the ground causing him to go flying towards the two trees. Arawn's body flew between the two trees and Racouol threw both of his hands into the air parallel to each other.

------------------

Racouol

Father of Darkness

The Golden Lord

Lord of Nightmares

Bearer of Deep Pockets

Arawn

OOC: I guess I deserved that I was being a.....jerk (to put it nicely), but I will behave, althought being kicked between two trees or hitting people on the head frying pans isn't a nice thing to do either.

IC: Arawn teleports back inside, Racouol is busy elsewhere doesn't notice. He once more starts to dance with a young lady this time on the floor so that he isn't spotted.

------------------

Arawn Dan'Shir

The Mad King

Berserker Mage(multi-attacker)

Son of Chaos

P.F.M.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."

P51mus

*P51mus and Bob quickly recover from being tossed out of the hall*

*Bob grunts*

Yes, Bob, I know that didn't go very well.

But we'll have to keep trying.

*P51mus walks towards a wall of the conservatory*

*as he approaches the wall, part of it noticeably bends into a makeshift doorway*

*P51mus and Bob walk through this doorway, and the wall reforms after they walk through*

*Racouol sees P51mus enter this way, runs up to him and attempts to thwack him on the head with a frying pan*

*Unfortunately for Racouol, when the frying pan gets within six inches of P51mus it appears to take on a life of it's own and thwacks Racouol on his head*

Racouol, being immortal I have had a considerable amount of time to develop certain skills, more than enough to deal with you, I certainly hope it doesn't have to come to that, but I warn you not to mess with me any further.

------------------

-P51mus

The Schizophrenic Mage

Warper of Reality

Server 1

P51mus

Ager Server 1

Slavik

The Brotherhood of Nod

Blitz Server II

P51mus

The Order of Storms

Racouol

"P51mus, you should think before you speak. You should know that even I have a few tricks up my sleaves. I will not use them if it is not nessisary however. But please remember I am here to make sure that everyone behaves at lord Wyvern's party. I will let you stay as long as you behave." Racouol looks up to see the dragon starting to move again and trying to eat the people. "I will keep my eye on you." Racouol then knocked the dragon uncontious then proceeded to stuff it into one of his pockets.

------------------

Racouol

Father of Darkness

The Golden Lord

Lord of Nightmares

Bearer of Deep Pockets

Destructo

Destructo, passed out from all those bottles of ole` peculiar, finnaly wakes up to the fighting between p51mus and Racouol before him. The room is spinning all around him and he stumbles into Racouol knocking him over. Destructo attempts to get back to his feet and can`t do it so he decides to cast a flight spell to assisst him. This causes him to fly into to the roof knocking himself unconsious and back to the floor.

(people, hidden message here, don`t drink and fly.)

------------------

Destructo the guildless

"Destroyer of all good and evil"

Wyvern

Wyvern enters back into the party, carrying a whole TON of booze.

"Hey party people! Look what I've..."

Wyvern comes in to see that nearly half of the conservatory has been either utterly destroyed or horribly deformed.

"AAAAEEEIIIIIIII!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?"

Wyvern looks to Racouol, who is kicking out 5 mages.

"Sorry Wyvern, I'm doing the best I can!"

"My GOD!" Wyvern says, "The conservatory is ruined! Rydia's going to KILL ME!!"

He thinks to himself again.

"Oh well... Party on people, party on!"

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Cheyenne

Walking throught the door with an air of causual nonchalance, Cheyenne, boldly approaches Wyvern....

"Hey Babe..." Cheyenne wispers provacatively then promptly bursts into laughter...

Noticing that the fabled "MGD" is on tap and the equally as elusive "Tequilla" Cheyenne blows Wyvern a kiss as she marches toward the bar, billowing flaming red hair behind her....

Zool

*Zool approaches the door, waiting for someone to show up*

"Yaaawn."

This is the worst part.

------------------

Zool

Ager1 Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Zool

Zool waits several uneventful hours. Finally he jumps up and shakes the dust off

Without a word he goes to the bar.

"Bartender, how 'bout a yard of Ol' Peculiar."

The bartender gives Zool an odd look, but reaches under the bar and produces an odd looking glass. It is bulbous at the bottom, funnel shaped at the top, and has a loooong thin neck. The glass is almost a meter in length. He proceeds to fill it from a tap on the bar. It takes a few minutes, because the Ol' Peculiar doesn't like tight spaces (They say that's why it comes up so forcefully), he has to beat it a couple of time with a wooden blodgeon before it settles down. Finally he hands the bubbling container to Zool.

"Cheers," says Zool, who then downs the entire thing in one long drink.

Then he fell over dead.

------------------

Zool

Ager1 Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Gyrfalcon

Gyrfalcon sighs, askes the world in general "Why me?", and as offical resurrector of many of the mages he knows, he casts Resurrect on Zool, bringing the mage back to life with a raging headache from the potent drink he had just downed.

"Zool, buddy..... I don't have a massive amount of mana. You have to drink 'Ole Pecuiliar sslllooowwwlllyyyy. Otherwise, I'll stop resurrecting you. Remember to cast a regeneration spell before you begin drinking, too."

With that, Gyrfalcon dives back into the party.

Zool

Zool waved a fond 'thankyou' in the general direction of Gyrfalcon, then staggers for the door.

He is feeling rather off his nut. "I think I need a vacation..." Zool thinks fuzzily.

------------------

Zool

Ager1 Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Don't MAKE me get out the Rubber Chicken...

Ozymandias

And let us not forget our dear friend Ozymandias, who has actually been here almost the whole time.* As everyone knows, he's an archmage who loves a party.

*Except for having to enter the conservatory some five hours after he had arrived due to some trouble the doorman had had with demanding the ten dollar cover charge from Ozymandias, and then trying to explain to the mage what a "dollar" was. Now, some twelve hours later, Ozymandias is swinging from the chandelier wearing a loincloth made from one of Wyvern's tablecloths belting out 'Gitarzan' at the top of his atonal, almost unrecognizably slurred voice.

The doorman is still popping Excedrin.

------------------

I am Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

I think it no accident that every civilized people has discovered the art of distillation.

-Rofellos of Llanowar

Member of The Holy of the World (A1)

Wyvern

Wyvern decides to walk over to the bar to get a few more drinks. He see's that many are having the times of their lives. Thus far, there had been surprisingly few casualties. An archmage dead here or there, a few seals of Armaggedon broken, nothing to serious. The party is beginning to die down now. The slow music is playing. Wyvern new it was time. Time for the grand finale. Time for....

THE LAST DANCE!

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

P51mus

At that moment Bob grunts

What is it Bob?

You want beer?

I don't think there's any beer left, and I still think it can't be good for you.

Bob stomps off in search of beer

*sigh*

Bob then crashes through the band playing the slow music and finds a keg of beer behind them. Of course the music stops

Bob drinks the keg

Bob......

------------------

-P51mus

The Schizophrenic Mage

Warper of Reality

Server 1

P51mus

Ager Server 1

Slavik

The Brotherhood of Nod

Blitz Server II

P51mus

The Order of Storms

Niccodemus

Niccodemus walks up to door and turns doorman into $100 bill

"keep the change"

walks into room just to hear last dance announcement

"Bloody typical, i turn up at the end of the party, all the girls are taken and its time for the last dance 'sob'"

looks around desperatly for anyone to dance with

------------------

Never take a bull by the horns incase its horns take you by the bulls.

Traffic cones are designed to be stolen.

Never look a barman in the eyes, as if you do ID will be required.

If in Basildon after dark you can legally kill an irishman with a bow and arrow.

If in doubt or confused, smile nod and walk away.

Gyrfalcon

Gyrfalcon looks at the new arrival, and since it is the last dance, decides he should be merciful. Gyrfalcon signals one of his escorts to attend to the man, and a beautiful Amazon moves over to Niccodemus.

------------------

Gyrfalcon the half-elf battlemage

Immortal of Fire

Berserker of the West

Bard of Terra (B1)

Demigod of Vengance

Niccodemus

looks at spear in dance partners hand

"hmm, this could be MY last dance. Oh well, never could resist a woman in leather"

starts dancing with amazon

------------------

Never take a bull by the horns incase its horns take you by the bulls.

Traffic cones are designed to be stolen.

Never look a barman in the eyes, as if you do ID will be required.

If in basildon after dark you can legally kill an irishman with a bow and arrow.

If in doubt or confused, smile nod and walk away.

JUST SOME OF THER RULES I LIVE BY.IF YOU WANT THE REST CONTACT ME.