The Afterparty

Wyvern

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Jechum

Jechum teleports into the middle of the hall wearing Ozymandias' finely tailored silk blouse and an enormous pair of green and yellow plaid pants two red clown shoes and a red nose.

Jechum looks around and notices how everyone else is dressed. Jechum shouts "Lumpen! You and Oz told me this was a costume party! Oz even lent me this costume."

Jechum turns a nice scarlet red :yuiredface: and disappears in a mist of fog and soon after even the fog is gone.

Tamaranis

Tamaranis silently entered the room. "I don't normally involve myself in such, things, but I will not ignore the request that mages wish brute farewell and congratulate Cheyenne."

Tamaranis then adressed Cheyenne, "Power is a terrific thing, I hope you enjoy it." He extended his hand and she took it without hesitation, they shook hands.

The other mages became slightly alert, knowing that when Tamaranis touched some one, it was usually with intentions to kill.

Tamaranis noted a few less than friendly stares "Don't be expecting any violence on my part tonight." He then joined the other mages at the table.

------------------

needs an interesting signature like everyone else has.

Knight

"Ahh, there she is!" said Knight as his date walked in. The unusually short dominion walked in, wearing a dark steely blue dress that clung to her trim figure, her long blonde hair curled, her wings wrapped around her waste like a belt, and wearing various gold and platinum pieces of jewelry. "Aah, Amber, you look splendid," Said Knight as he fastened on his blood red cloak, with skull and cross swords emblem, the sign of his position as dragon rider. Walking over to the table, He introduced her to those who didn't already know her. "Chyenne, Lumpen, Tzimfemme and Rydia, I'd like for you to meet my girlfriend, Amber. Amber, this is Cheyenne, lumpenproletariat, Tzimfemme, and finally Rydia. They're all pretty good people." Sitting down, Knight glared at Arawn menacingly. There was still some histility for the drow city incident.

------------------

Initiate - Mages of Forgetten Wars- Blitz II

Blood Initiate- Army of Darkness

Leader of Non-alligned- Archspace

Ich hat eine Kameraden; bessern findst du nicht-

Once I had a comrade; a better one you could not find.

Wyvern

OOC: Knight: no, I didn't forget about you. I just don't have time to greet everyone that arrives.

Wyvern joins a small group of people in the corner of the party. He holds a large glass of high quality champaign and sits down with his two new lady friends, which seem to be fondling him with affection. The group consists of Gyrfalcon, The Shrike, Tamanaris, and Knight (along with his girlfriend, Amber).

"Well, is everyone enjoying themselves...?"

"Nice party Wyvern!"

"What are you talking about? The festivities haven't even started yet. :b"

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Arawn

Goodness i've made some enemies! Arawn thinks to himself. He takes out his 'to do' list

1. Do laundry

2. Betray Knight in drow city

3. Finish model ship

4. Kill Gyrfalcon

5. Cut toenails

6. Take over world

(err..forget you saw the last one)

Arawn crosses out 3 items on his list. "Well I'm almost done." He then wishes for a glass of fruit juice and a plate full of oysters. (yummm)

------------------

Arawn Dan'Shir

The Mad King

Member of Kindred, App

Elder of Pen is Mightier than the Sword, A1

War General,Brotherhood of the Night,B2

Xradion

DarkFenix steps into the room with a look of profound wisdom and solemnity on his face. "Perhaps now that brute is leaving, I can waste the bandwidth by using some html," he secretly thinks. Perhaps he is no more than a fool after all...Unlike the remarkable wise Brute. DarkFenix realizes that the guild will prosper under the leadership of Cheyenne, but he is saddened by brute's sudden departure. He wonders how it is that a drunk could be so wise, and whether or not brute would have been wise had he been sober...

Mindmaster

OK, I'm a little late but hey, I came didn't I? Anyways, I didn't hear any of the speaches and just wanna chow down on cake ice cream!

Pulls out a golden fork and diamand knife and hacks away at the great monstrusity.

------------------

The stars die. The people die. Even the universe dies. So god-dammit, why won't I die?

Life is just a blast

Moving really fast.

Better stay on top

Or life will kick you in the ass!

-Fred Durst

{Brute, I'll get your decanter, someday...}

Knight

*shudders* Mind master, bad manners... Do try to control them please? This is after all a formal occasion, and the eating shall start soon, when all have showed up.... Then shall come the speeches, dancing, etc. etc. etc.

-----------------

Blood Initiate- Army of Darkness

Racouol

Racouol watches Mindmaster eat and shudders. He has never seen such bad table manners. Racouol then cast a globe of darkness around Mindmaster.

------------------

Racouol

Father of Darkness

The Golden Lord

Lord of Nightmares

Bearer of Deep Pockets

Guildmaster of The Brotherhood of the Night

brute

"Ahem."

The gathered mages look expectantly toward the door to see that Brute has finally arrived. His stark white skin stands out remarkably from his black robes. Brute's ebony eyes sweep across the ballroom and absorb all within. A smile grows on his pale face.

"Hullo. Wyvern, you do me a great honor, my friend. As do you all that have attended this celebration. I would like to congratulate Cheyenne in her position of guild leader. May the Seekers grow and prosper under her guidance."

Brute wanders over to the center of the Ballroom where a large table has been placed, full of food and drink. Picking up a glass of brandy, Brute gulps the cool liquid down, then resumes his speech.

"I am honored and humbled, not only by the attendance here, but by the response to my contest. I had no idea Terra contained so many aspiring alcoholics..err, that is, Caretakers of the Decanter. Heh,heh... Anyway, as most of you know, I will not be around quite as often as I'd like. Thus, the need to pass along the Decanter to a mage that frequents this joint a bit more than I shall in the upcoming months."

"However, I will certainly try to pop back in from time to time to see how the BAnquet Hall fares, and to make sure that the Owner of the Decanter is properly drunk. This all depends on how my new business goes. I inherited a used Flying Carpet dealership from a shady uncle of mine, and I've got big plans for it."

At any rate, let's not dwell on how much you all will miss me, and let's just try to get Cheyenne and some of these other wonderful females blissfully drunk, shall we?"

With a cry of approval from his friends and fellow mages, Brute's request is soon underway.

Brute, Prophet of Booze

Used Carpet Salesman

lumpenproletariat

Lumpen promply stands up to announce a toast, mages listen attentivly.

"A toast to Wyvern, The owner of the Decanter of Endless booze"

------------------

-Lumpenproletariat

Leader of FOoD

and

RTCYSIA Prophet

Awisemansaid-"Play without emotions ...

Then there should not be

something to complain

about."

Zool

Zool stands in the back of the hall, having ran in at the last minute as usual. His tuxedo was rumpled but presentable.

He had a handkerchief in one hand, which he continually daubed at his eyes, and a drink in his other hand, which he liberally applied to his mouth.

"I can't believe this is really happening!" He wailed. "So sad to see him go..."

"Congratulations Cheye-e-e-e-enne!" He cried, tears streaming.

The rubber chicken poked his head out from around a lapel, a tiny black umbrella raised against the tears from above. He took a quick look around and ducked back out of sight again.

------------------

Zool

Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Doing it because; I can.

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword - A1

Elder

Jechum

Jechum comes out of the shadows wearing something more appropriate for the occasion… a beer keg that he got from Ishmael.

Speech slightly slurred and stance waving…"I, I was over at the ahmmm, where was that again….. OH! YA! The Tavern Vampire or something…. And the last or was that the first…." Jechum puts his hand to his head. "Anyway there was this keg and…." Jechum looks down… "What happen to my clothes!?!"

Jechum looks back up bewildered. "Well anyway I came by to say bye Brute, didn't get to know you, but any friend of Lumpy is a friend of mine! Shhhhhh, don't tell anybody but when, Lumpy plays, he don't use the name Lumpy! NOPE, that's his true name."

Jechum scratches his head and pauses in a moment thought, tittering on his legs…."OH! YA! Wyvern! He's the Decanter guy now! SOUP! CHICKENS! that's the ticket! Jechum looks around confused.Ahm, could someone direct me to the pool."

"THUMP!"

Jechum passes out and hits the ground hard, face first.

Zool

Knight is congratulating himself on a job well done as he turns away from the door. He stops as a striking figure walks out of the shadows in front of him.

"I thought we were going to be polite in this party?" purred the woman in a heavy european accent.

Knight looks up to see who is talking to him.

She was six feet tall, thin to the point of gaunt, but with a generous bust. Straight black hair was tied back severely into a bun. Her face was sharp and angular, which her thick makeup highlighted. She wore a tight black leather mini-dress with a plunging neckline, black stockings and stilletto heels. She took a long draw on a cigarette in a long cigarette holder, then blew the smoke in knight's face.

"I don't believe we've *cough* met…" said knight.

She smirked sardonically, then smiled an ice cold smile as she replied, "You believe correctly. Permit me to introduce myself. I am Lady Leather Whipp."

She extended her hand to knight. Her skin was white as alabaster, her long sharp nails painted blood red. "I am Zool's date," she said, her carnivorous eyes devouring knight as he stumbled backward back out the door. She followed him.

A short time later Zool and Lady L reenter the party arm-in-arm. In the alley around the corner, knights head and shoulders poke out of the top of a trash can, right next to one of his feet. His other body parts litter the alley.

------------------

Zool

Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Doing it because; I can.

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword - A1

Elder

Seraph

"This is truly a reunion of great archmages,eh Wyvern?"says Seraph,the two enjoying a quiet moment in the rafters of

the great hall.

The beating of Seraph's six glossy wings creates a slight breeze below in the hall,lifting the hair of the back of petite dominion Amber.(Knight's Date,you remember?)

Looking up,she pauses a slightly,and upon recieving an encouraging smile from the senior angel,bows her head in a gesture of respect as he blesses her.

Wyvern,stretching his wings with an expression of relief on his face,watches the party below,glad for the prescence of another flyer as they enjoy this moment of repose.

------------------

-Seraph-

Champion of the Host

Foremost in the council of Thrones.

5th among the Brethren.

peredhil31

Pausing outside the Hall, Peredhil straightens his tuxedo. His eyes darkened momentarily at the empty spot at his side - never would he forget his wife's torments by the Orcs.

With a last twist of his tie and tug of his links he starts down the alley, only to pause at the sight of Knight (in and out of the trash can).

Shaking his head, Peredhil begins to pick up the scattered limbs.

"I despise littering!" he exclaims as he neatly deposits them in the trash can with the rest of the body.

"Good Knight," he says, patting him on his curly locks.

Peredhil then passes on into the warmth of the Hall and begins greeting old friends and hoping to make new ones.

------------------

Elrond Peredhil, 31

Bard of Terra

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword-BH

A Polite Mage

Gyrfalcon

Gyrfalcon sighed, looked around, and then walked out the door. Taking a quick left turn, he went to the trashcans, pulled out the pieces of Knight, laid them out in the correct order, and then summoned the mana neccessary.

Inside, 'Lady' Leather Whipp looked up. "Dear? What was that?" she said to Zool, who was too engrossed in a decanter of 'Ole Pecuiliar to notice. She decided to check up and make sure Knight was where she had stuffed the pieces.

Outside, Knight started to breathe again, the Resurrection, Regeneration and multiple Platanium Hands of Healing having restored him to near health, when suddenly 'Lady' Whipp appeared at the entrence of the alley.

"What are you doing!?" She demanded, raising the whip that gave her her last name.

"Ah, and the criminal returns to the scene of the crime. Oh well, it makes payback quicker." Gyrfalcon said, standing and drawing his sword.

After about 30 seconds, the final gurgle was heard, followed by a muffled whump. A minute later, Gyrfalcon and Knight walked out of the alley and back into the party.

Zool blew out a spray of alcohol when Knight walked back in. Commendably, he didn't make any stupid comments. Not that it mattered, since Knight had already told Gyrfalcon who had killed him.

With no further ado, Gyrfalcon grabbed Zool by the collar and dragged him outside, before holding him up with casual ease.

"Let me make this clear. I have a witness- myself. I have an accuser, means, motive, and a good reason to kill you. However, since your date is already dead, I'll leave you alive. Another attempted murder, though, and you won't live to walk out of here." Gyrfalcon dropped Zool and walked back inside. He left one last though, telepathically.

I can't die.

When Zool looked around the corner into the alley, all that was left of his date were a complete fire-blackened skeleton.

Knight

Drawing his sword Doomscythe, Knight walks over to the speaker's podium. "I propose a toast! To the Endless Decanter! To Brute! To Cheyenne! To good friends! And finally, to that ass-kicking Gyrfalcon put on "Lady" Whipp! Any more toasts?"

Knight walks over to his table, and sits down talking to Amber and the rest of the mages mainly about old times.

------------------

Soon to be Blood Warrior of Souls - Army of Darkness

Tamaranis

Knights movement for a toast leads to Brute loudly demanding to know why Tamaranis has not toasted him. Tamaranis calmly tries to explain that he cannot become drunk, and there really is not much point in his drinking. Refusing to believe this, Brute and several other drunken mages convince Tamaranis to consume a large quantity of alchohol, but there is little effect on one who's blood does not flow.

Thinking it poor taste to defeat brute's ambitions on his own going away party, Tamaranis began concentrating on a complex and precise spell before he realized that wishing food into being had different meanings based on what one considered food. Without warning, a hideous chaos beast appeared. Before it could cause any damage Tamaranis seized it by the shoulder, an instant later, it died. In a response slightly delayed by alchohol, nearly a dozen mages hit the falling corpse with a variety of magic, and only a bit of powder hit the ground.

Tamaranis stumbled slightly, "Intoxicated" by the absorption of chaos.

------------------

needs an interesting signature like everyone else has.

Wyvern

Wyvern, who is rushing back and forth serving people from the Decanter, hardly even has time to toast. Panting, he comes up onto the stage and waves his hands. The murmer of the party turns to silence.

"Very well. Thank you all for coming. We shall now begin the festivities of the party. Our first act of this evening is an on-stage comic. I'm sure you all know him: that bard of bards, Zool!"

Wyvern waves his hand to the right hand corner of the stage. No one is there.

"Errr..."

Wyvern whispers to Gyrfalcon:

"Say Gyrfalcon, where the hell is Zool? He should have shown up by now..."

(taps his foot and takes a swig from his Decanter)

Gyrfalcon: "Well... uhhh... How to explain this..."

The crowd impatiently awaits the first act to commence.

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Proud Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.