The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

Arawn

Arawn stands for a moment, "A toast to Brute, a great mage, and an even better drunk and to the lovely Cheyenne, I wish you luck in all that you do." Having said his piece, Arawn steps over to Knight and pulls him to the side, "A word ot the wise little one," says the Mad King, "Zool is a well known mage dispite his appearance, not to mention a close friend, do be careful in the future to who you throw out." Arawn walks away and decides he's had enough fun for now. Once more he views the gathered mages, he looks at Gyrfalcon for a moment, then leaves.

------------------

Arawn Dan'Shir

The Mad King

Member of Kindred, App

Elder of Pen is Mightier than the Sword, A1

War General,Brotherhood of the Night,B2

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Knight

OH, uh, is this my cue or something? *Runs out, picks up zool, and brings him in* Here he is everyone!

------------------

Initiate - Mages of Forgetten Wars- Blitz II

Blood Initiate- Army of Darkness

Leader of Non-alligned- Archspace

Ich hat eine Kameraden; bessern findst du nicht-

Once I had a comrade; a better one you could not find.

Zool

Zool walks out from behind the curtain. He is dressed in swimming trunks and a wide ribbon with "NAIVE" printed on it over his shoulder. He smiles and waves at the crowd.

"I would like to be a brain surgeon, and feed the world," he says into the microphone.

He then turns some backward somersaults, and walks in circles without his face ever turning away from the crowd.

"Thanks everyone."

A drink appears in Zool's hand, which he raises in toast. "Farewell Brute, best of luck in the new biz. Congratulations Cheyenne. To a great Party!"

As Zool leaves the stage his tuxedo magically reappears on him.

"Now if I only had a date..." He thinks to himself.

------------------

Zool

Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Doing it because; I can.

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword - A1

Elder

Cerulean

A vague 'clip-clopping' sound is heard from the East. After several muffled shouts of encouragement, the noise increases in tempo and volume.

*Enter Cerulean, rashly, on a camel*

"I hope I'm not too late for the fun", she smiles, brushing a sprinkling of sand off her clothes.

She dismounts and pulls a dainty bag from her saddle clip. Tugging open the drawstring ties she withdraws a small wrinkled Arabian fruit. Tossing the date to Zool with a wink, she makes her way through the crowd - hoping for a glimpse of the legendary Decanter.

The camel stays close to the door. It appears he wishes to take over the role of Bouncer from Knight. ;)

Cerulean.

Zool

"Gee, thanks," said zool, looking at the date in the palm of his hand.

Quick as a whip the rubber chicken pecked the date out of Zool's hand and swallowed it down, then disappeared back into Zool's jacket.

Zool reached forcefully into his jacket trying to catch the pesky rubber chicken and retrieve his date, but the rubber chicken was too fast, dodging through the lining from side to side. Zool spun around several times before giving up and admitting defeat.

"Boy it's hard to keep a date around here."

:P

------------------

Zool

Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Doing it because; I can.

Elder

Mindmaster

DOBE DOBE DOO!

Beware the penguin!

(Or rubber chicken. Depends where you live!)

------------------

The stars die. The people die. Even the universe dies. So god-dammit, why won't I die?

Life is just a blast

Moving really fast.

Better stay on top

Or life will kick you in the ass!

-Fred Durst

{Wyvern, I'll get that DEcanter, someday...}

Knight

Sorry Zool, for allowing your date to get offed like that... Perhaps I can arrange one for you? *looks through his rolodex of various friends* AH! here we are. She will do nicely. *Knight hands Zool a summon card* Now just read the words, and you shall have a date.

------------------

Zool

Figuring it couldn't turn out worse than his last date, Zool took the card and read VERY slowly;

"If for a date you are up hard

just read the words upon this card."

"That's it? Knight, I really don't see..."

With a slight popping sound Claudia Schiffer appeared beside Zool.

"OH YEAH BABY! Knight you are AWESOME!"

With startling aplomb, Zool turned to Ms. Schiffer and offered his arm. "Shall we?" he enquired.

"Oh Zool," said Claudia, stroking his tall head of hair that stood straight up on his head. "You're SO manly."

------------------

Zool

Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Doing it because; I can.

Elder

Grak

The doors slam open, and Grak enters, resplendent in his green robe, on the arm of Nature's High Priestess (who shall remain nameless). Or is she supposed to be on my arm? Anyway, he casts his glowing green eyes over the crowd, noticing that he has not been introduced to many of them. Making his rounds, and now at least partially sure that people acknowledge his existence, he clamors for a drink from the decanter. Recieving such, he is soon drunk. Grinning owlishly, he staggers over and congratulates Cheyenne on her new position of leadership. However, Cheyenne interprets his badly slurred speech (why did you give me so much, Wyvern?) as a very dirty joke, and she promtly smashes a chair over his head. Unfeeling, he bumbles to the head of the table, congratulates Wyvern on inheriting the Decanter, and takes another loooooong gulp. Finally incapacitated, he falls into Amber's lap and begins to snore.

Geez that got away from me. Hrmmm. Seem to have lost my touch for writing this kind of stuff. Ahh well, the prices we must pay for the Empire.

Congrats to Cheyenne.

Brute, sorry to see you go. We'll all miss you.

Oh no, we have to make a SPEECH!?!? Grak jerks out of his drunken stupor and frantically begins scribbling on his hand.

------------------

"What we do in life.... echoes in eternity!"

Last Lord of the Leaf, presiding from the Empire of the Leaf's capital, Muirthemne

LONG LIFE THE LEAF!

Knight

"Why!! YOU LITTLE!!!!!!!" Knight's face begins to turn bright red, and his gigantic body begins to spasm uncontrollably. Drawing Doomscythe in a quick motion, he flicks it loose. "YOU LITTLE KNAVE!! HAVE YOU NO MANNERS!? DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE DOING?!" Knight screams at Grak. Amber attempts to calm Knight down, pointing out Grak's low tolerance for alcohol, but once Knight gets going, hardly anyone can stop him. Picking Grak up in his right hand, and bringing his left close to the nose of Grak, he stares into Graks face with cold evil Greyish-blue eyes. "Fool. You will go outside, come back in, and make a proper entrance, or I will cut your large intestine from your belly with a single flick of my sword. Do not doubt that I will do it." Setting Grak down, Knight walks over, and apologizes to his friend. Amber sighs, she hates it when he does this. "Claudia, how are you liking Zool? He's fairly nice when he's not using his flunkies to off people.."

------------------

Knight

OOC: Disclaimer: My last post was not ment to offend anyone, in any way, shape or form, only to ease the mode a little bit, with an overly jealous barbarian/dragon rider boyfriend protecting his angelic girlfriend.

peredhil31

Glancing at Knight's display, Peredhil murmers quietly to no one at all.

"Very drunk out tonight."

After making the social rounds, Peredhil saunters up to the head table.

"Nice bash, Wyvern! Congrats."

Turns to Brute...

"Here's a little something to keep you company whilst you are away. I refuse to believe you won't be back."

Handing Brute a Rune-engraved silver hip flask, he continues apologetically,

"It's not an endless decanter, but it will fill once every hour - just to tide you over 'till fate swirls us together again."

Turns to the ever-enchanting Cheyenne and presents an Flame Orchid corsage. Its ever-changing umber hues compliment her own magnificent mane, while the tiny green vines that bind it into place are the color of her eyes.

As the corsage's subtle perfume rises to mingle with her own delicate scent, the band strikes up a waltz tune.

"M'lady, would you partner me in one dance

before I go?"

------------------

Elrond Peredhil, 31

Bard of Terra

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword-BH

A Polite Mage

Grak

Having shaken off his drunkenness during Knight's rampage, Grak bolts for the door. Composing himself outside by vomiting noisily into the still-bloody trash can, Grak grandly reenters the hall. Under his breath, he mutters an incantation which curses Knights drink, as well as surrounds his sword hilt with inch-long thorns. Seating himself next to Amber again, he grins to himself as Knight drinks deeply and immediatly begins turning bright orange.

No one dares mention it, though.

------------------

Last Lord of the Leaf, presiding from the Empire of the Leaf's capital, Muirthemne

LONG LIVE THE LEAF!

Wyvern, any chance of filling my new moat with booze?

Tzimfemme & Rydia

SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! Screech! Nails-on-the-chalk-board, hangover! Hangover forever!" Dementia stormed atop the quintet-and-ten's table, beating time with two soup pots raised above her head, roaring out her farewell to Brute.

"Not--yet--Dementia," gritted Tzimfemme, as The Shrike took to the air. From behind her wings, the Wall of Silence trailed outwards and over the ranting nether magess. "Dammit, that's the last Wall we have, unless we can convince Dancer it's not necessary to maintain hers on the country/western broadcast tower. Ha! I'd sooner unsilence the Dorians."

------------------

Tzimfemme (the naked)

"Deleting nothing between maiden and mage"

Rydia adorned with pearls

Owner of the Anti-Spam Carp

Minta Rose, sunshine and moonlight

lost in their own dementia

Proprietress of Happy Hentai Wholesale

Jimi Hendrix Experience, Ager Guilded

Constant Reader and Moderator, General Assembly and Ager Guilded

Knight

Noticing from the shocked look on everyone's faces that something was wrong, Knight casts a simple dispel, removing the enchantments on his sword and him, while leaving the drink how it is. He excuses himself, and motions for Arawn, Gyrfalcon, and Zool to follow him. Quickly giving them some instructions, the 4 mages stand in a circle, casting a spell. Suddenly, Grak lifts in the air, and is completely wrapped up by a chain. He begins an Incantation, but Knight quickly silences him with a fist. "You may speak when I am ready for you to do such." Waking Grak up, Knight poors some of the drink into Grak's mouth. Grak turns a bright orange. "Aha! It is as I thought. I will give you one final chance. Try anything again, and you will find yourself in a land where magic is heavily frowned upon. My friend Murdock will see to that. Fighting a fullgrown red dragon is not much fun, I can assure you. Especially an angry one." Unravelling Grak, picking him up by the color, Knight takes him to the door, setting him down just in front of it. Walking back over to the decanter, he fills another glass. Thanking Gyr, Arawn, and Zool, he sits back down. "Oh, and Grak, do try to avoid hitting on my girlfriend this time?"

------------------

Zool

With a snort and a small cough knight woke up. Wiping the drool from his chin, the table, the floor, and then ringing it out of his clothes, he noticed that his skin was still bright orange.

"Blasted drink must have put me to sleep too," he muttered as he waited in his underwear for his clothes to come out of the dryer.

Knight watched with burning jellousy as Grak and Amber became quite friendly.

------------------

Zool

Eradication Mage

Bard of Terra

Doing it because; I can.

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword - BH

Elder

Grak

The orange color fades quickly and Grak's skin turns a faint green. With an animallike snarl, thorny vines whip out from his palms. Tearing off the chains, he starts hungrily toward Knight. Stopping and calming himself, he walks up to Knight and states "This senseless bickering is getting us nowhere. Truce?"

He flashes a dazzling smile to Amber, then notices Knights unfriendly look. "I'm not hitting on her. Just being friendly."

------------------

LONG LIVE THE LEAF!

Wyvern, any chance of filling my new moat with booze?

Knight

Hmm.. I suppose so. Just don't try and hit on her, or I will let her finish you. You will find she is nearly as powerful as I am, ask Tamaranis.

------------------

Yui Temae

Quietly, a figure watches from the shadows in the corner, a slightly-sad smile hidden by the cowl of an ebon cloak. Never much of a one for a party, or the inevitable booze of the day, the petite figure watches the revellers with half an eye, more inclined to dwell with her thoughts. Her gaze comes to rest on a pale-skinned friend with eyes of purest black, and she sighs silently.

There will only ever be one true owner of the Decanter, Brute. And while you're gone, you will be sorely missed...

And then the head under the ebon cowl turns to the almost-dragon who now owns her friend's prized possession. She makes a pledge to herself to watch over the new 'steward' of the Decanter...

Finally, her eyes come to rest on the woman in the midnight dress, someone who is, at the very least a pleasant acquaintance. With a slight nod, Yui admits to herself that Brute could not have left what was once her beloved Hall of Justice in more capable hands.

The flowing black-and-silver dress under her cloak rustles just slightly as she leans back against the wall, watching...

------------------

@-/--- Yui-chan

Student of the Kendricke School of Mile-long Posts

The one who stole Aegon from AoD ... and then got stolen by AoD

Forever a mage of the Hall of Justice

NOT a Nymph!!

Intending to have a real signature, one of these days... :P

Knight

Ahh, Yui! How are you friend? Knight walks over to his friend, still a little upset with Grak, who is still trying to make conversation with Amber, to no avail. Seeing Yui is alone, he asks were Aegon is. He is busy, as always. So very typical. Knight brings Yui to the table, and introduces her to everyone. She sits quiet. Grak, now focuses his efforts on her. Knight smiles, and wishes Aegon were here to see this. It would be highly unlikely that Grak would leave in one piece.

------------------

Tamaranis

Tamaranis walks over to Grak, "Actually, she is pretty tough... she might actually be MORE powerful than him, never fought knight though, so I can't say for sure."

------------------

needs an interesting signature like everyone else has.

Knight

Well, Tamaranis, she's powerful when she's upset. Very powerful. I wouldn't put it past her to be able to kill all of us, if she got mad enough. I wouldn't try and stop her.

------------------

Blood Warrior of Souls- Army of Darkness

Tamaranis

"But enough of this talk of killing each other, let's all have another drink."

Tamaranis wishes for, and "drinks" another chaos beast. Looking around, seeing the place littered with deformed corpses, he mutters, "huh, seems they make a bit more mess than empty bottles"

------------------

needs an interesting signature like everyone else has.