The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

Falcon2001

Cioden suddenly has a change of heart-REAL SUDDENLY- and signals for them all to follow Silas, if just for now. "LALALALALALALA!" The ship shook with the combined sound waves of an entire orchestra and 50-foot high speakers. Bolts started to squeak under pressure.

OOC: Wow. I wonder if we're going to make it to the storm or if WE're going to sink it first...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Silas

Sensing the change, Silas is touched. This will be a grand finale for him. But the ship was in horrible condition.

"When the symphony ends, everyone focus your magic to make the ship levitate," Silas shouted to the musicians.

OOC: I only want the ship to levitate until it is seaworthy. I won't be hear for a few days, so do something with it. I don't feel like sinking.

Kifif

Kifif sips faster, faster, faster, his forehead is turning red, Kifif stomps off tothe outer deck, where the rock-and-roll music is playing, And drags cioden off to the side, and says "keep it down, its annoying me." Cioden stares blankly at Kifif, as if to say no. Kifif turns even redder, he knows the perfect punishment, suddenly screams of agony can be heard from the rock and roll dancers. Cioden rushes back, and discovers the problem, despite everyone's best efforts, eminem music will not stop playing from the speakers. Cioden wakls to where Kifif was, but noone was there. Kifif was in the bar, and he had a 'directions' sign above him, unfortunatly, cioden did not know this. A voice speaks in Silas's ear, "if that gets too loud, the fate will be worse!"

Falcon2001

OOC: Kifif, the eminem music stops here, or every single music-loving mage aboard will find you and kill you...and timeripper will back up time so we can kill you multiple times. Also, we were playing classical along with Silas, not rock-and-or-roll.

IC: Cioden clapped his hands over his ears along with everyone else. In the confusion, Darkfyre, who had no ears, saw everyone else's pain and unplugged the speakers. The evil music gone, they searched around and found a bug had been placed on the speaker thingy, causing it to play selections from 'NOW that's what I call crap 1-7'. After destroying the bug, they soundproofed the bar(Happy, Kif?) and then concentrated on levitating the ship. Pretty soon the ship was floating a good thirty feet over the water and they got a weaver to tie off the magic thread so they could continue. That done, they continued playing, but Darkfyre's guitar was off by a half-of-a-note. At full volume he did a E major condemned chord, and the reverb from he bad note shattered all of the nearest mage's glasses. Behind them, an iceberg that had been mysteriously tailing them shuddered and cracked in several places...

OOC: Sorry if that ruins your plan, Wyv, but I just had to pull the old 'high-note-shatters-evil-plot-without-knowing-it trick'

So sue me.

Black

Step 1

---------

Mr. Fluffy ran out of the room and through the bar. That lead him to the deck where he found they were in the air, and the rock band had stopped.(Like I said...smart cat.) Running down the side of the ship Mr. Fluffy saw many doors. About 6 doors down he found the 'Small storage room'. Jumping up on the handle he he opened the door and went in. The guard saw him do this and thought to himself...

"Wow, smart cat! I wonder what he's doing here?" The cat looked around the room and found all the parts that were needed. Then ran out and easily dodged the the guard on the way. He didn't however go through the bar again. Instead he went to Dr. Avil's window and went into the room.

"Meow"

"Thats a good kitty, heres a treat." Mr. Fluffy eats his treat as Dr. Avil starts to build his mouse.

"This part here and that part there and this part here (zap!). Ouch! I don't think that gos there." Time went on and the mouse was done. It looked real all over but it's underside, and a slite squeek.

Tiax

OOC: Ah, but you forgot the old "high-note-shatters-the-tankard-of-the-easily-pissed-off-half-dragon/half-angel" drawback!

IC: After suddenly being blasted by an unbelievably high note pumped out of fifty-foot speakers, Kianna's tankard, filled with rather expensive toxic substances, exploded. Not only did this spill the drink on the floor (which, incidentally, began to eat through the hull) but sprayed her clothes with the substance as well.

Acting as quickly as possible, Kianna dived overboard. As she hit the water, the godawful fluid washed off her, a few scant moments before it would have eaten away all of her clothing, and possibly some of her skin. As the water around her began to bubble an ominous green (from the drink, don't y' know), Kianna flew back up on stage, took Darkfyre's guitar, broke it in two, and threw each half at each speaker so hard that the electronic monstrosities were not only chopped in half, but toppled over as well.

"Never, ever do that again!" She said in such a menacing voice that none of the band or the audience felt they could survive pursuing her. Even Cioden didn't try hitting on her!

Falcon2001

OOC: You know, Tiax...the bar WAS soundproofed...therefore that wouldn't have happened. BUT it was funny as hell, so I'll excuse the irregularity. Wow, I didn't know she was half angel...I thought half-ogre. Sorry.

IC: Everyone was stock-still until Kianna made it back to the bar. Then Darkfyre resummoned a guitar, TUNED it very carefully, got everyone else to tune theirs, spent ten minutes trying to remember whether or not you could tune drums, then went into the audience and made sure that there was no off-key kazoos, harmonicas, or miscellanious musical intruments. They did NOT want Kianna back...plus the barkeep was pretty pissed about his counter.

That done, they started playing H*** Pipe(I hate MTV)

Kifif

Kifif saw a cat prowling around, and it stole the handle off his glass, already upset, he followed the cat, and when it entered a room, he waited a bit, and smashed the door in, he saw his handle, yanked it off the mouse and

*dramatic music plays*

says "dont take my stuff again" and leaves, completely unknowing about Dr. Avil's plans.

Silas

"Well guys, that is a wrap," Silas says to his group. "You out did yourselves. Go enjoy the rest of the ship."

As Silas exited the dance hall, he was nearly bowled over by what appeared to be a scaly angel. Ignoring this, he decides to give rock another chance. Summoning his baggiest clothing, 50 lb chain, and tabogan hat. In no time, he is up in the front row jumping up and down with his monkey, who is similarly dressed.

Black

Dr. Avil saw the ruined part of his mouse and fixed it as best he could. Though it was less real looking then before...it seemed good enough.

Step 2

--------

Mr. Fluffy jumped out the window as he didn't want to meet Kifif on his way out. Dr. Avil at this time was trying to fix his door, but was having a hard time. Mr. Fluffy took the path to the engine room, but only went half way down. He saw a room with a man guarding it. The room read 'The Gas Room'. The cat went up the the guard and purred, rubbing against his leg acting nice. The guard saw the cat paw at the door and turned to look at the animal.

"Do you want to see whats inside kitty? What can it hurt to let a cat in?" The guard opened the door and Mr. Fluffy went inside. Not seeing any sleep gas the cat mixed other gasses together to make it. When it was finally done the guard smelled something odd and then fell asleep. Mr. Fluffy left the room and went back in Dr. Avils window. It was at this time his door was roughly fixed. Odd how Dr. Avil could make a mouse but not fix a door...isn't it?

"Meow...meow"

"Thats a good kitty, you didn't run into that mean man did you kitty?"

"Meow" (The doctor could tell what Mr. Fluffy said normally.)

With that said Dr. Avil put the sleeping gas in his mouse and went back to his door.

TimeRipper

Jon, who had been stranded for hours in the ships cramped hull, finally made it to the front of the boat where he found a tightly sealed air duct vent blocking his path. Although he could not get into the room in front of him, he could still see through the bars.

In the room in front of him, Jon could notice a control panel, steering wheel, ya know...basic things needed in the ships control room. What Jon noticed most was a strange blinking screen next to the sonar that showed off two signals. One signal came from directly behind then; Something was giving off alot of electrical energy. The second thing was the alignment of a many few grey circles on the screen approaching a single red circle. Undoubtofly, the red dot was directly in front of the ship.

Jon figured he should start back to the pool room, but is too tired. So, he decides to rest for a few minutes to regain his strength.

------------------------------------

The Bouncer continues to "bounce" in the mosh for ever, even though his hateful classical music was playing. "Hey, as long as it's music. I sure hope that they'd play some techno though."

Just then, I loud trumpet solo plays for a solem minute, flooding the noise from the emergency signal of his walki-talkie coming from the gas cellar.

------------------------------------

TimeRipper sits down at a nearby bar stool (which was easy considering all of the alcoholic mages around). As he adjusted to the seat, TimeRipper could feel a confort grove already embedded into the seat. "(This must be Coiden's chair)." TimeRipper thought to himself. "(Hm...It's very realazing)."

As TR turns to gaze at the ongoers, a bartender glances over at him, and then double-takes when he notices that he dosn't have a drink. Infact, he still looks sober. With a wide smile, the bartender asks TimeRipper what he wants to drink.

Unfortunately, TimeRipper ends up very protective and turns with a fist aimed high at the bartender's face.

The bartender remains calm, as he puts up a single hand to easily block the punch. The block was so powerful that TimeRipper hurt his hand afterwards.

The bartender's expression does not change. "So, what do'ya want?" TimeRipper isn't exactly sure what to drink and just throws something out. "Oh, give me a...er...how about one of those...whiskey's on the rocks." Within seconds, the bartender hadprepared a complete drink and slides it down the counter torwards TimeRipper. As he catches the drink, throws it back for a fixing. "Oh, um...I didn't want any ice."

Falcon2001

OOC: Hey timeripper...the classical is over. Read the posts, man. We're now playing Weezer. Really. And WHERE THE HELL IS WYVERN? I mean, I've been attacking his damn icebergish shipish thingy...I threw an explosive frog at it, I cracked it with a bad note..what the hell do I have to do?

IC: Cioden halts the band. "This is a little song I made on my own...not a cover.(This is when you check the poetry section for lyrics, page two...) I call this one Can't!"

Suddenly the guitarists start hammering out a dualized melody, and the crowd starts jumping up and down.

Falcon2001

OOC: Your fish is my command...waaaiiit a minute, that's not it...nevermind.

IC: "CAAAAAAN'T!"

The band stopped, the song was over, and they all needed a drink. Cioden looked out over the crowd. "Okay, we're gonna take five, but in the meantime, here's some Techno from our resident DJ, DJ Squirrel!" There was scattered applause as the strange looking guy in the giant squirrel suit summoned up a DJ station and put in a few CD's and a sampler. A few seconds later, a VERY strange mix between both Fatboy Slim Cd's was playing, and DJ Squirrel was scratchin away. Cioden shrugged his shoulders. "We couldn't get synths."

Kifif

hmm... im gonna have an odd way to stop u... hehe..... but im going to walk by quite often... hehehe..... Kifif is done drinking, and is tired, he decides to get a suite. Kifif walks by Dr. Avil's roomand look for a suite, he sees a cat walk by with a greenish gas,but he fdinds nothing missing, and goes on to look for a suite, unfoirtuatly, the only suite left is the one,

*more dramatic music*

RIGHT NEXT TO DOCTOR AVIL'S ROOM

Kifif settles down for a rest.

Black

OOC: Hehe, it would seem Dr. Evil had Austin Powers, and I have you. You'll never stop me Kifif! Dr. Avil takes out his script and reads it. Darnit...it seems you will.

While Dr. Avil was STILL trying to fix his door, he heard someone move in the room next to him.

"Why wont this door fix?"

Takes out his power drill and gets ready to work. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The sound travels to Kifif's room with an annoying rhythm.

Mr. Fluffy leaves through the still broken door, and moves through the bar once more. When he gets to the deck he gos up a level this time to a new room. This room was called 'The small useless stuff room'. There was no guard at the door for an obvious reason...it was the small useless stuff room! Mr. Fluffy got got in and started to look around. For it's size it should be called 'The broom closet'. Finding the parts the cat leaves and gos back to the room. When he gets there however the door was broken and on the ground again.

"Meow...meow moew, meow."

"Don't even ask Mr. Fluffy...I don't want to tell you! Oh, did you get the parts? Good kitty, heres a treat."

The cat started to eat the treat as Dr. Avil was making his mouse remote controlled. In the room was heard...zap, bzzzzzzt, ouch, no more...please. After that the doctor called for room repair and a man came to fix his door.

man-Room repair, what can I do for you?

doctor-Fix my door, what does it look like?

man-right away sir.

The man fixed the door quietly and fast. Dr. Avil was shocked he couldn't do the same, and gave a grunt.

Kifif

Kifif stomps into Dr. Avil's room, breaking the window down this time. There are many bags under his eyes, ad he is obviosly very tired. His voice booms "BE QUIET WHEN IM SLEEPING!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER THE SHIP JEESH!!!" With that he opens the door, slams it hard and re-enters his room. Soon the dull droning of his sleeping can be heard.

Falcon2001

While Squirrel was techno'ing away, the rest of the band went over to the bar to get ass drunk as possible, as quickly as possible. A few minutes later, everyone was drinking whiskey on the rocks. Darkfyre was having some problems, however, as the liquid was just flowing through him and onto the floor, where it was being lapped up by Dr. Avil's cat. As soon as Cioden was sure that they were all thoroughly intoxicated, he ordered one round of Everclear for everyone, downed his in a single gulp, and swayed over to the 'Sober-O-Matic' in the corner. Paying the gold piece, he stepped in, and was instantly sober. Everyone else did the same, then they headed back out to the stage.

This time they hooked up some extra equipment into the amps, set the distortion to full, and started playing Static-X.

Black

OOC: Ok, I'll post step 4 and wait for you to post after that.

When Kifif went back to his room Dr. Avil started to fix the window.(He can't fix windows either.) While doing this he started to think.

"Is that mean man onto me? Could he have possibly found out my evil plan?"

Failing to fix the window the doctor took a rest himself.(This gives you time to get your sleep.) After the rest was over, Mr. Fluffy came into the room from the bar.

doctor-It's time Mr. Fluffy, step 4 is now on it's way.

The cat jumped into Dr. Avil's lap, as the mouse made it's way to the deck. Dr. Avil could see through the mouses eye's as it moved along. Moving up what seemed to be five levels the mouse saw two guards at the capain's door.

doctor-This should be a cake walk. All I have to do is let out a small amount of gas to put the guards to sleep.

Dr. Avil said from his room and not the mouse.

guard-hey look, it's a mouse. We can't have that on the ship...get it!

Letting out some gas the two guards fell to the ground. The mouse moved into the captain's room and looked the captain's way.

doctor-Now all I have to do is push this big red button; and my plan will be complete! No one can stop me now, not even Kifif himself! Muhahahahahahahahahaha...muhahahahahahahaha...muhahahahahahahhahaha." At this point the doctor runs out of breath and can't laugh anymore.

OOC: The places are set Kifif, I'll wait for you here.

Wyvern

Meanwhile, several thousand leagues below an incredibly cracked and shattered iceberg.

Captain Imevilandyouknowit of the terorrist brigade sighed and took another sip of his stinking black coffee. They had remained motionless in their sub for over an hour now without electricity of any sort... All they still had functioning was a chip that registered the sounds coming from the Tipanic, and they seemed to be playing some load racket that was annoying the hell out of him...

"Boris!" Imevilandyouknowit calls out to his copilate "Turn that racket off!"

"Gee, I dunno boss..." mutters Boris "This 'D.J Squirrel' guy sounds pretty..."

But before he can finish, the captain lands a fist on the sound recorder, shattering it instantly. Boris takes two steps back, rather shocked.

"Listen Boris..." growls the captain "I want the electricity of this sub back on in no more then 20 minutes, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

"Y-yes sir!" exclaims Boris, rushing to the electronic repair equipment.

Imevilandyouknowit sighs and takes another sip of his cold, black coffee. Somehow, the Tipanic passengers must have found about about them... there was no way those fools could have done so much damage to his beautifull sub indeliberatly. They would see very soon that Imevilandyouknowit was not a man to dally with...

(Evil laughter here)

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Proud Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Saint of Terra; Patron of Parties.

Lover of Cheyenne.

Reptilian Angel of Greed, AoA-AG

The Pen is Mightier then the Sword-BH Elder of Initiates

It's also easier to carry...

An S.o.B at heart.

Unofficial member of the Mr. Bunny fan club.

"GIVE ME A CARROT GODDAMMIT!" -Mr. Bunny

Silas

Tired from all the jumping and screaming, Silas and his monkey decide to head to the bar. Maybe they could find some of the other musicians, or maybe that lady that nearly bowled them over after they exited the dance hall. She was pretty cute.

Kifif

oops, i hiit ctrl + r, and i gotta retype my post

Kifif is wide awake now, and hears dr. Avil laughing ly and saying something about a 'big red button' and Kifif walks into Dr. Avil's room and asks, "Whats all this about a big red button?"

Dr avil replies, "nothing, i was just feeding my cat," while cleverly concealing his remote control device behind his back.

Kifif says, "ahh.. i see, and walks out the room, and closes the door, ad he hears Dr. Avil hitting the button, not wanting to blow his cover, he loudly walked back to his room and slammed the door so Dr. Avil fcould hear, he then ran as quickly and silently as he could and took Wyvern from his chair, he was now sound asleep, and rushed back to his room. and started to wake him. Wyvern looked up at him groggily, and asked, whats going on here? and Kifif says "shh.. be quiet, Dr. Avil's trying to take over the ship, and he'll be successful, but only for a moment or two, i have a plan er than Dr. Avil's... hehe. He then waited for the perfect moment to take action, he

waited...

waited...

(Dr. Avil will have no clue what im doing.)

now u can take over the ship, but only for a few moments...

Black

Dr. Avil held his cat and started walking toward the captain's room. No one in the bar seemed to pay attention, as they were mostly drunk. Walking up the deck five levels a guard saw him and started to speak.

guard-Who are you? What are you doing here?

doctor-I am Jack, captain Jack, one of the captain's friend's. He told me to take over the ship for a while.

guard-Very well sir, have a nice time.

doctor-Thanks, I think I will.

Dr. Avil smiled as he walked into the room and took the wheel. Putting Mr. Fluffy down, he turned the ship to face an iceburg...then started to speed up. He was about to tell the passengers what was going to happen when...

OOC: This is when you come in

Black

OOC: Sorry for not putting this the the ooc thread, but I wanted Kifif to get this.

Kifif, I would ask that when you foil my plan and save the ship, that you let me do a Dr. Evil exit. You know, make you pick between saving the ship and getting me.

I hope this doesn't mess up your plan. I just wanted to do it right before you save the ship. It's whats secret agents/you and evil people/me are suposed to end with