The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Afterparty

Wyvern

Kifif

Kifif is exactly the same as brain, no brawn, but very tricky. Kifif pounded on the forcefield, he pounded again, he went right through it! he thought, "hrm.. i didnt know i coud do that," he put his hand through a chair as well he saw them leaving, and to his surprise, he instinctivly walked right through the forcefield. He chasd after them, and caught them in the next corridor. He punches Brain in the face, a weak punch, but nonetheless giving him the time he needs to run through a portal with Jan, He says to her, "you better talk, because i CAN be mean and , but i don't like to be." (here i insert a long and painstaking series of tests to make sure we arent being tracked, which i'd write down, but it would take too long and make me seem interested in Jan.) After those were completed, he brings her to another portal and walks through with her. She is now in a strange room. He calmly says, You are trapped here, and there is no way he'll find you, and even if he did, he wouldnt be able to get withing 100 miles of here, its just not possible. You're free to run around, there is plenty of food and ater, but there isnt a way out, now excuse me while i go find Wyvern. If you've decided to talk, just say it, and i'll come as soon as i can get away. He exits through another portal and goes to Wyvern's office. It is locked, He yells "WYVERN, WHO DID YOU TAKE HOSTAGE NOW?" When there is no reply, he busts down the door ( i dont have the strength, i magically broke it.) and sees no sign of wyvern, but a small link of chain is found. He thinks, "this is Doctor Avil's doing, but how? He'll show himself soon enough."

Phew, lots of typing.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

Black

Brain gets up and looks around, but does not see Kifif or Jan anywhere.

Brain-How could he have gotten past my science? I have never felt anyone to be my equal, but it seems I have found one...how irritating.

Meanwhile back at Jan

----------------------

Jan doesn't want to say what she knows, but feels she may not have a choice in the matter. If it came down to torture she would talk. Until then though she was a rock. Jan always was weak when it came to pain. Kifif came back and Jan feared the worst.

Jan-Alright, I'll talk...but only if you leave me alone. What I mean by this is no pain involved.

Kifif-Agreed, so whats going on here?

Jan-Dr. Avil is my father, I don't know or want to know what he is doing plan wise. I am not like him. I did hear something about trading some Wyvern guy for the ship though. All I wanted to do was join the party.

20 minutes after Jan's confession at Dr. Avil

--------------------------------------------

doctor-Masher, it's time, put Wyvern in the tank.

Masher-Uhhhhhhhhh, Masher can't smash?

doctor-No, Masher can't smash! Wyvern needs to die very slow, and so we can't actually see him. Does anyone get me here? Really...anyone? Ok, just do it Masher.

Mary walks over and pushes a button on the wall. This button opens a secret vault that has air and cooling ducts leading to it.(Via escape path.) In the center of the vault is a clear tank that has a lid on it. Mary pushes another button to open the lid. Masher took Wyvern over and threw him in the tank. Mary then closes the lid. By this time the chains on him have loosened, and can easily be taken off. Both Masher and Mary leave the Vault, and sit Back over by the doctor.(In the vault is a button that will open the vault door aswell.) Dr. Avil takes out a remote and pulls a switch. Water starts filling the tank...VERY SLOWLY!

doctor-Given time the tank will fill, and you will run out of air. That is...unless the ship is handed over to me. Muhahahahahahha, close the vault!

Dr. Avil pulls another switch and the vault door closes. Mary looks oddly at Dr. Avil for not watching as he dies, but doesn't speak up. Instead she hits the doctor with her chain once.

doctor-What was that for?

Mary-You wouldn't even listen.

doctor-By the way, even if they do give me the ship, Wyvern still dies.

A view screen comes on in both the ship and the sub. On the sub end could only be seen Dr. Avil sitting in a chain.

doctor-Passengers of the Tipanic, I am Dr. Avil, I have your beloved Wyvern in a tank filling with water. If you wish to see him again you will give the ship over to me. Oh, and time is ticking. That will be all.

Silas

"That guy looks very familiar," Silas thought to himself.

Going to his private room, Silas goes to his TV and starts to tamper with it. In a matter of minutes, Silas has his own broadcasting device. Using his magic to target the area that the last signal came from, Silas was able to access the secret sub's visual screen. Looking at Dr. Avil, Silas begins.

"I thought I remembered you. You are the mage who put the termites in the dance hall. you tried to ruin my music didn't you? I'm not good enough is that it? Or is it something you have against all conductors? Pardon, I need to get back on track. Well if you want the ship, you will have to take it. The people here do not want to be bothered. Besides, you have probably put Wyvern in a very slow death trap that is ridiculously easy to get out of. So there is no sense in giving you the ship, when soon you will have nothing to ransom with. I could play something for you my friend, how about the,"FUNERAL MARCH". Please forgive me again. I do not take well to an ungrateful audience."

Black

Dr. Avil spoke back with an evil look on his face.

doctor-It's your choice, I hope your right...or your Wyvern friend is dead. On another note, your music is very good and I really enjoyed it. I may be an evil doctor, but that doesn't mean I can't like music. The termites were not against you. They were to crash the ship...that is all.

Tzimfemme and Rydia

Tzimfemme slam-danced her way through the dance floor crowds and tapped on the side of the DJ booth with her flail. "Haven't we all forgotten something?" she yelled up at him, and gestured for the microphone. Being naked, and therefore persuasive, she got it.

"Attention! Everyone's attention please. Yes, the music will be back on in a moment. No, I am not the entertainment, put that whipped cream down or I'll make you digest it in reverse. Thank you.

"As you all should have remembered, this is a party in honor of Peredhil, and we were all supposed to bring one irrelevant quote. However, this is the continent of UBB, where everything is relevant and can be held against you later. With that in mind, I have a quote that has as little revelance to Peredhil, or any of the rest of you, as possible:

"'And yes, she did do the electron dance. She got up on the lab table, then threw out some confetti and jumped down to a chair. It was supposed to demonstrate how atoms lose energy when they drop from an excited state.'."

While everyone stands around blinking, Tzimfemme signals a stranger, softer sort of music. Tugging Orlan by the hand, she clears a patch of dance floor and, expression furrowed with concentration, shows off the belly-dancing she'd been learning in private. . .

------------------

Tzimfemme (in torpor); "No one ever asks 'Why?' until it's far too late"

Rydia, caller adorned with pearls, wielder of the Anti-Spam Carp

Minta, the unholy child, Dove and Sword; "Dora dull and not so nice. . ."

Rosemary, of the Polite Magi; "For all I love, I'm mad, and must destroy!"

Dr Tzimfemmestien, super genius, Calculus for the Masses!, Server Guilded

Constant Reader and Moderator, General Assembly and Ager Guilded

Kifif

You see, it would have been much easier had you said that in the beginning, *Kifif makes a portal to the ship*,

"you are free to go, but your still not getting this remote" * he holds up the remote*

Knowing the look he got, he said, "it was misdirection, i crushed a shot glass."

Jan walks towards the portal, and Kifif pushes the button, And a different kind of portal appears, he thinks " what ill do to thrwart this guy." and walks through the portal.He immediatly comes out in a strange submarine, he begins to search the ship and finds a door, which he opens. behind it he finds wyvern... he walks up to wyvern and....

Wyvern

As soon as Kifif opens the door, a huge amount of water spills out of the room and drenches him soaking wet. Along with the water comes Wyvern, who's skin was now colored a ghastly shade of green and white. Green from being sea-sick, white from his fear of water...

Turning to Kifif, Wyvern sobs and clutches at his shirt.

"Waaaaaaaaa! You're... you're so kind! I thought that noone would care about me! Thank you for saving me from that EVIL doctor!!!"

Sobbing onto Kifif's chest, Wyv decides to use Kifif's shirt as a hanky. Unfortunatly, when he blows his nose, fire jets out of his nostrils and Kifif's cloths burst into flames. Kifif begins franticaly running in circles, screaming at the top of his lungs

"PUT IT OUT! PUT IT OUT! PUT IT OUT!"

Hurredly, Wyvern thinks of some way to put Kifif's flames out. Then it strikes him: all he had to do was throw Kifif off the ship. Sure, Kifif would probably drown... but Wyvern didn't care. Just so long as it didn't pose a threat to the party...

Wyvern bows to Kifif and apologises in advance. "Sorry about this..." He then pushes Kifif off one of the ships open planks. However, in a typical wyvern fashion, he pushes him off the wrong plank and Kifif is sent hurdling into the engine room of the ship. Wyvern curses to himself and makes a speedy getaway as several screams and explosions resonate from the ship's main engine...

Elsewhere, in the cockpit...

Some random Archmage attending the party looks at the weather control pannel of the cockpit while another random Archmage controls the wheel.

"Hey..." says the mage at the control pannel to the one at the steering wheel "...why are all these dark spots coming together on the screen?"

"How should I know?!" says the one at the wheel "I don't even know how to STEER this damn thing!"

"Then why are you at the wheel?!" cries the mage at the control pannel.

"Well... why are YOU at the control pannel?!" shouts the mage at the wheel.

"I don't know..." says the one at the control pannel "... because there was noone else here, I guess. I mean, SOMEONE needs to check the weather controls, right? How about you?"

"Same reason." says the one at the wheel "Noone else was here and I thought it didn't look safe, so I took it over."

The mage at the control pannel nods, then says "Say... do you think those two guys over there might be able to help us out...?"

He points to captain Willy and Fred, who have been bound and gagged in the corner of the room. Both are desperatly trying to escape their bonds. The mage at the wheel hesitates, then says:

"No... I don't think so. I don't want to interfere with anything serious and get into trouble..."

The mage at the weather control pannel nods.

Meanwhile, in the ship's kitchen...

Steven Segal (the chef of the ship) is preparing a meatloaf for the guests while Leonardo Decaprio (dressed in the garmets of a lowerclass beggar) is reading Segal the ingredients of the recipe. Segal is becoming very impatient with Decaprio, since the latter seems to constantly be going on daydreaming tangents...

"What's the next ingredient?" hisses Segal.

"Sliced onions..." reads Decaprio "Oh... I wonder if Tzimfemme will let me draw her in the nude!"

"She's already nude you idiot!" growls Segal.

"Oh..." Decaprio dreamingly sighs "...that's right..."

"Come on..." threatens Segal "... we haven't got all night! Read me the next ingredient."

Decaprio looks back at the recipe list. "The next ingredient is '12 pounds of terrorist'." Decaprio thinks for a minute. "Say... do we have any terrorist?"

At that moment, all the windows of the kitchen are smashed open and 17 terrorists drop in using high-tech stealth elastic bungee chords. They all wear infer-red night vision goggles, and brandish AK-47's.

"OH MY GAWWWWD!" screams Decaprio, who then procedes to wet himself.

The leader of the terrorists tears off his shirt to reveal a chest full of hair and exclaims "I be Angus Mclelan, cap'n o' the terrorist airforce brigade!"

As Segal quickly rushes for the knife on the table, Decaprio promptly faints...

On the ship's dance floor...

Everything's just peachy.

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Proud Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Saint of Terra; Patron of Parties.

Lover of Cheyenne.

Reptilian Angel of Greed, AoA-AG

The Pen is Mightier then the Sword-BH Elder of Initiates

It's also easier to carry...

An S.o.B at heart.

Unofficial member of the Mr. Bunny fan club.

"GIVE ME A CARROT GODDAMMIT!" -Mr. Bunny

Black

OOC: Ummmmm, I'll take that as it happened in the sub. Lets just pretend it did if it didn't. Well, the Wyvern and Kifif part anyway.

Dr. Avil and his two henchmen heard sounds from the secret vault, and opened the vault to see what was happening. When the door opened water came spilling into the main chamber of the sub. Dr. Avil looked in shock as Kifif was seen being pushed in the engine room and Wyvern was free from the tank. The doctor was about to give an order when an explosion came from the engine room. The sub started to glow red and the alarm was saying 'RED ALERT'.

doctor-What is happening to my secret sub?

Mary-We are sinking, we need to get to the engine room and fix the problem!

doctor-Masher come with us and get these rats out of our way.

Masher-Masher can smash?

doctor-Yes, Masher can smash!

Masher got a happy look at that thought, then the three moved to the engine room stairs. Masher hit Wyvern to the side as they went down the stairs. Kifif was seen on the ground for the moment and fire was everywhere. The portal remotes shorted out as the main tech room was bursting in flames.

doctor-Our expert is out for the moment...WHAT DO WE DO!

Dr. Avil yells at the top of his lounge's. The radiation now in the sub made it so magic won't work right. Mary knew a little about this field and was trying to fix the engine, but was working slowly.

Meanwhile while at Jan and Brain

----------------------------------

Jan went into the portal and came out on the ships deck. When she got there she saw Brain and Brain saw her.

Brain-You ok? I lost you there for a while.

Jan-Ya, I'm fine.

It was then that the air terrorists came onto the deck aswell. Jan ran over to Brain for protection.

Brain-Don't worry about a thing...I'll protect you.

OOC: It was the best I could do given the actions.

peredhil31

Stepping aside Politely as a chef chases three gibbering terrorist with a meat cleaver, Peredhil's smile is becoming strained.

The Guinea Pigs look slightly downcast at the change of the music to a slower tempo, but their ears prick up at the unmistakable sounds of drooling coming from the dance flow.

"Yo Boss," Guido says,"I t'ink we found Orlan and da nekkid broad."

"Tzimfemme," Peredhil corrects frostily, "Her name is Tzimfemme, namer of Immortals, Bard of Terra, A Polite Magi, woman of endless titles of honor. NOT the nekkid broad."

Guido is staring raptly through a porthole.

"Did you know she can do a tummy-dance?"

As the others rush to portholes to watch, Peredhil begins shaking his head. Or is it the ship shaking?

Waiting until the music changes, he snags Elrohir by an ear.

"Find Wyvern. Bring Wyvern. And if I'm footing the bill for this..." His voice trails off. Elrohir, remembering who brought Peredhil to the party blanches.

"Sure thing Dad!" looking wildly, he points to the skies."I'll find Wyvern and you watch the weather."

The other three continue to watch Orlan and Tzimfemme dance. Fainting around the corner sound the voices. Could it be Yui, Aegon and Cheyenne? Elrohir rushes that direction.

If Cheyenne is there, eventually Wyvern will be.

Oblivious of the roiling plots weaving and winding around the ship, Peredhil heads for a coign of vantage from which to see the decks.

------------------

Elrond Peredhil, 31

A Polite Mage - AG

~Searching for Quality, not Quantity, in posting~

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword -UBB - Elder of Lists.

Wandering Bard of Terra

Kifif

argh, ogres, i HATE OGRES,

Kifif is now being cahsed by an ogre that is considerably larger and dumber than a normal orge Maser's strikesa are slow and powerful, and one makes a small dent in the hull, Kifif sees his chance, he says to masher, "did Dr. Avil say you could smash the ship?"

masher -- "duuh, no"

Kifif-- "then you can't, you only allowed to smash me,

mahser (who is in a narrow corridor barely big enough for him), "how?"

Kifif -- "thats not my problem..."

Masher is now quite confused. Kifif walks off. By the time masher figures out he's been tricked, Kifif is long gone.

Kifif gets on the ship, grows bright white wings, and chases after Wyvern.

Silas

Walking back into the bar, Silas notices his brass section playing poker in the corner. As he draws near, they hastily put away their cards.

"Time for our next perfomance my friends," he says. "Dr. Avil has personally told me that he liked your music, so we are going to do a number for him."

Walking out to the stern of the vessel, Silas brings his players to a ready position.

"You see those bubbles in the water over there. That is where a submarine is bravely going down under the direction of the Doctor. It is only fitting that we play "Taps" for that music fan. Ready, begin."

As the first notes hit the air, Silas smiles to himself. He only wishes he could let the Dr. hear this. But wait, he can. Using his magic conducting wand, Silas sends every note straight to the Sub.

Kifif

Kifif, who can fly much faster than wyvern, catches up and grabs him. he decides his fate quickly, he says "ok Wyv, you must be punished. I think ten minutes will do. He stuff wyv in a portal, but is extremely careful not to go in himself. When Wyv emerged from the portal, he wa in a medium sized room, a clock on the wall had a ten on the topwith the hand point at it. A small sign was under it. It read when your hear the clock, your worst fear will appear,

Do not try to escape, it is impossible, if you do, your time will be doubled.

Wyvern suddenly heard the clock go 'DONG!'and he saw.............................................................................

................................................................................

.................... ..

Black

As the sub was sinking Dr. Avil heard music coming through the sub. He liked the music, he then got an idea.

doctor-Mime, get down here!

Mime-...

Mime said as he came down the stairs. Seeing what trouble they were in Mime grabbed Mary and threw her back and onto the floor. Mime knew almost as much as Brain, but no one knew that...he couldn't talk. Before long the sub was fixed enough to move around. It came back up to a good level and stayed there. (Mime has an odd power. Whatever he mimes comes true.) Mime mimed water and put out the flames after that. He then turned to the doctor and did a thumbs up. Dr. Avil was shocked at what Mime could do, and told him to fix the broken equipment. He then told Masher to clean the mess up and Mary to be his body guard. Work was slow, and it would take some time to fix the sub, but it would fix before long. Dr. Avil walked to the main hall and sat down on the last standing chair. Listening to the music with fondness, and wondering where Jan went to.

At the ship with Jan and Brain

-------------------------------

The air terrorists looked at the two with wonder, and finally found out who they were. Dr. Avils evil empire had seen this terrorist movement before. They looked eachother staight in the eye and...

OOC: You can say if we like or hate eachother.

peredhil31

Elrohir paced his rooms in agitation. He'd come back here because the time differentials were in his favor.

He had to face it. He couldn't find Wyvern. And he did NOT want to face his father with that piece of news. A family tree that contained such heros as Earendil, Galadriel, Balan (called Beor), Beren and Luthien simply didn't fail.

For Valar's sakes, Luthien had birthed Dior AFTER she and Beren had both died!

What to do? He'd checked Angel's of Apocolype. He'd checked the Mighty Pen. He'd checked that bar where the Gnomes of Zurick hung out.

What would his ancestors do? What was needed.

If he were still in the West, he could go ask a few.

Grim-faced and resolute, determined not to see a look of disappointment in his father's eyes he began singing the Song of Sauron when he sought Finrod Felagund before Ered Wethrin.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He chanted a song of wizardry,

Of piercing, opening, of treachery,

Revealing, uncovering, betraying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then suddenly Wyvern there swaying

Elrohir's twisty song, two-edged and wrought in pride, betrayed him even as his Will was worked on Wyvern.

Wyvern stood in back on the deck of the submarine!

Elrohir then stood trembling

trapped in prison terrible,

with impending Horror,

ticking clock of Doom.

Again he Sang from the Lay of Leithian, but now he clove to Felagund's reply, as he strove to keep his word in honour, founded in the power of one who'd lived in Valinor beyond the Sea, sworn to Elf-Friend Beren, passing the Taur-nu-Fuin.

quote:

...A song of staying

Resisting, battling against power,

Of secrets kept, strength like a tower,

And trust unbroken, freedom, escape;

Of changing and of shifting shape,

Of snares eluded, broken traps,

The prison opening, the chain that snaps.

Wyvern, still woozy from the sea-sick malaise, staggered as with a *pop* the portal opened, birthing the body changed

of Elrohir escaping, a spirit of Elvernesse flaming, fiery aura flaring, flame of Anor revealed through shallow body's shell.

Thunder rumbles, the fires burn --

And Elrohir fell before the almost Dragonic Elder.

------------------

Elrond Peredhil, 31

The Polite Magi - AG

~Searching for Quality, not Quantity, in posting~

The Pen is Mightier than the Sword -UBB - Elder of Lists and Manners.

Wandering Bard of Terra

Wyvern

It takes a few moments for Wyvern to piece together exactly what had happened. One moment, he had been caught... trapped like a rat in an instrument built for only the most malignant of tortures. A celestial box that contained fear... Kifif had told Wyvern that escaping was futile... yet through some manner of wizardry, he had managed to get out of his imprisonment. Wyv's contemplations are quickly interrupted, however, as an extremly urgent ambition clouds his thoughts... Mainly that of getting the hell out of this god-forsaken submarine...

Wyv is about to flee to the exit portal when he see's that Elrohir lies by his feet, exhausted and uncapable of motion. He is about to help Elrohir to his feet when he notices that Masher the ogre is headed for him with an enormous club. Wyvern was faced with a decision... he could flee to the exit portal that lead to Tipanic alone and make it safely or he could aid Elrohir to the portal, but then be forced to face the wrath of a rather fierce looking ogre...

Wyvern decides to aid Elrohir.

Dragging the motionless body of Peredhil's son to the exit portal of the sub, Wyvern's path is blocked by Masher. The huge ogre gloats to himself as he looks down at the overgrown lizard.

"Hur hur hur... Doc Avil want Masher to smash Wyvern. Masher GOOD at smashing! HUR HUR HUR..."

At the same time, both Dr. Avil and Kifif coming running at Wyvern from the corridors to the right.

"You almost wrecked my sub!!!" cries Dr. Avil.

"You still need to be punished!" exclaims Kifif.

"Masher SMASH!" yells Masher.

Wyvern sighs to himself. He really didn't want to resort to this, but he obviously had no choice... Reaching into his pouch, he pulls out a single piece of geld. Wyv then turns to Masher and displays the coin in front of the dumbfounded ogres face.

"Look Masher!" exclaims Wyvern "Shiiiiiiiiny!"

"OOOOOOOOOOO..." echos Masher "Shiiiiiiiny."

Dr. Avil and Kifif stop dead in their tracks when they suddenly realize Wyvern's plan.

"Behold!" cries out Wyvern "The power of geld!"

With that, Wyvern tosses the coin in the direction of Dr. Avil and Kifif. Masher franticaly skips after the coin, chanting "SHINY! SHINY! SHINY!". The enormous ogre crashes into both Dr. Avil and Kifif and knocks them aside. He continues chasing after the single piece of geld into the subs main control room... As the Doc and Kifif recuperate, Wyvern jumps into the exit portal of the sub along with Elrohir. The two are transported back onto the decks of the "Tipanic"...

They were safe... for now.

------------------

Wyvern

...almost a dragon.

Proud Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Saint of Terra; Patron of Parties.

Lover of Cheyenne.

Reptilian Angel of Greed, AoA-AG

The Pen is Mightier then the Sword-BH Elder of Initiates

It's also easier to carry...

An S.o.B at heart.

Unofficial member of the Mr. Bunny fan club.

"GIVE ME A CARROT GODDAMMIT!" -Mr. Bunny

Black

Dr. Avil runs after Masher with an angry look.

doctor-Masher, you idiot!

He runs into the main hall to see Masher holding the shiny coin. The doctor tries to punish him by taking his coin.

Masher-Masher's shiny! Masher's shiny! MASHER'S SHINY!

Masher hits the doctor over the head, knocking him to the ground and giving him a massive headache. Dr. Avil gives the coin back to Masher.(Never take Masher's shiny, lol.)

Tiax

Kianna was unexpectedly interupted by a wyvern and an elf crashing onto the bar in front of her. Upon closer examination, Kianna realized that it was The Wyvern and an elf.

"Say," said Kianna to the pale near-dragon, "your late."

It was not Wyvern's day.

Black

On the sub

------------

Mary, seeing that Masher and the doctor were playing, and Mime was was fixing the sub, went to catch Kifif before he left.

With Jan and Brain

--------------------

Brain took Jan with him, leaving the deck he went to find the terrorist leader, for he had unfinished business with him.

Kifif

Kifif was finally caught by Mary, Kifif was outside the sub. Kifif turned to confront her. Mary, knowing that he would be hard to beat in a fair fight, tries to charm Kifif close enough for her to hit him on the head. Kifif said "you're charm will never work on me," This was odd, because every oth4er man she'd tried to charm was easily charmed. Kifif grew his wings, preparing to leave the ship, but Mary came after her with the chains, which she succeeded to tie around his legs. Kifif takes out his sword and cuts his bonds, and binds mary with a magical rope. He then flies out towards the Tipanic, and lands next to where the Terrorists landed. He then finds Jan, and asks her what went on. She repied, "terrorists are attacking the ship. Brain here is going to try and defeat their leader." Kifif thought for a second, and replied, "then i will help you." Kifif readies his sword and the threesome proceeds to look for the leader.

Black

The three searched through a number of rooms and finally heard Angus Mclelan's voice. Brain and Angus were old pals that didn't like eachother much anymore. Angus was the reason Brain joined up with Dr. Avil, even though he wasn't evil at heart. For years after that Brain tried to change the doctors empire to be legit. If it was he could make billions for them with his brain power. This being so, Brain knew Angus's voice by heart. They got to the door that Angus was behind and...

Kifif

He was holding an AK-47 rifle, trianed on Brain's well, brain. Kifif waited a few precious secodnds, readying his next move, hoping he wouldn't fire... just... yet. he dove in front of Brain and jan, and Angus fired, but it was too late, a large, glistening, blue tower shield had formed by Kifif's left arm and blocked all the bullets. Kifif says, "too late" and strands of magical rope appear on the floor, gently tie themselfs around Angus's legs, and then, 'YANK!' Angus falls, gun flying out of his hand. More ropes appear, and tie Angus up, Kifif gives a light chuckle and says, Brain, i think you had some unfinished business with him, correct.

Black

Brain looks at Kifif and thanks him for the help. Then turns to the tied up Angus and kneels down by him. Angus manages to get one arm free and tries to grab Brain by the neck. Brain however sees this coming and puts up his skin tight shield. Angus's hand bounces off the shield and gets roped back down to the floor.

Brain-Did you think you could get away with what you did to me so long ago? I was your partner, and I'm here for my half of the profits.

Brain takes Angus's wallet and grabs what he would have gotten from the job. Then gives the wallet back.(It was quite a sum) Kifif looks at Brain oddly thinking why he did this all for money. Brain looked back at him and could tell what he was thinking.

Brain-I am a business man, and I don't like to be stiffed. Still, thanks for the help back there, I may or may not have gotten through that. You can do whatever with him now. I'm sure you don't want him in control of the ship anymore.

OOC: Ha, I bet you never saw that coming, hehe. Or maybe you did...who knows. Anyway, Angus can tell his side of the story if he likes. It would probably spice up the thread.

Kifif

Now, what to do with this guy, Kifif picks Angus up by the scruff of his neck, and walks to the top of the ship, He then throws him with all his might, (which was magically increased) and he went flying for about 100 miles, luckily, his fall was blocked by a passing tree.