The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Life Question # 10

Salinye

I'm grateful that the Pen is Mightier than the Sword. :-)

... that and also Almost Dragonic brand Turkey™... Almost Dragonic Brand Turkey™: the turkey that cooks itself! (Warning:AlmostDragonicIndustriesarenotresponsibleforincessantgobblingtantrums,k

itchenexplostions,

orfamilyrelativesmistakingroastedinstestinetrackliningsforstuffing.Batteriesnoti

ncluded.)

I am thankful for...

My beautiful children, my prince of a husband and best friend, my extended family both born into and chosen, the good friends that surround me, slurpees, the ability to dance, the desire to laugh despite a less than humorous past, for TURKEY and MASH POTATOS, for my husband's good job, for Melaleuca, for education, free will, a loving Heavenly Father, good movies, good music, the ability to cry, learning to forgive, for living in a country who's lands are not commonly war torn, for my freedoms, for government (yes, they're moronic 75% of the time, but could be worse at least I'm not slaughtered for my beliefs), for slurpees, for The Pen is Mightier than the sword, for online friends who seem closer than friends you see every day, for friends you see every day that you couldn't imagine your life without, for choices, for the opportunity to get back up after I fall, for slurpees, for sunshine and rain, for mountains and clouds, for doctors and vets and dentists, for Costco and Safeway and all kinds of modern day conveniences, for the love I am submersed in every day, the laughter that rings through my home, for the life I live with joy, and last of all, for slurpees.

Happy Thanksgiving! May we all be thankful for the little things. (and not so little things.) :flower:

~Salinye :butterfly:

Edited by Salinye

I'm thankful for my friends, my family, comic books, video games, card games without a heart, spade, club or diamond in 'em that AREN'T collectible, collectible card games, pets, hot dogs, pickles, pizza, Mexican food, Chinese food, Japanese food, Buffalo wings, sandwiches, Gene Roddenberry, Jim Henson, Isaac Asimov, the entire staff of Termite Terrace, video games that aren't on the XBOX, the digital age, the middle ages, science fiction, writers, storytellers, writing, storytelling, stage, screen, actors and actresses, Japanese cartoons, every good American cartoon that has been cancelled before its time, music, singing, the right inspiration to dance, run-on sentences, Jesus, the Earth, women, summer thunderstorms, snow, comic strips, stand-up comedians, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword and everyone in it- those I know and never will, second chances, a roof over my head, work I enjoy, food in my stomach, my mom's cooking, being friends with two sous- chefs, clothes on my back, curiousity, and love.

Sha-zam!

I'm thankful for The Mighty Pen, for helping me stay balanced.

I'm thankful for my parents, much as I hate to admit it, for teaching me to be independent and make something of myself.

I'm thankful that I can keep my temper under control and not lash out at my friends.

I'm thankful that I haven't killed myself.

I'm thankful for good friends and better enemies.

I'm thankful for food and air and sleep.

I'm thankful for Icewind Dale II, but definately not thankful for Icewind Dale II's Heart of Fury mode (Roughly translates into j00 got 0wn3d' mode.)

I'm thankful for my computer.

I'm thankful for the fact that I have managed to be accepted into a good college where I know some friends are going.

I'm thankful for mashed potatoes.

I'm thankful for my really high fortitude save and my +3 morningstar.

I'm thankful for Rune, for keeping these forums up ^_^

I'm thankful for Yui, for being SO good about posting regularly on Via Umbrae *WOO! SARCASM DETECTOR!* ^_^

Before i give my short reply to this life question, I have to ask... What does RTCYSIA? at the end of James' signature stand for? I love his signature, but I would really like to know. (That made no sense... >*_*<)

I am thankful for... My girlfriend and the friends who haven't betrayed me... yet. Hopefully they won't, but I'm not a very trusting soul... Grrr... <-- humorous 'grrr'

Eh... um... (witty comment here)

There are so many things I am grateful for.....and yet I feel that i take all or most of them for granted. If only we could be appreciative of everything every day of the year. But, to give mentions to some I would like to show gratitude for:

Understanding family

Understanding friends

The kindness of a stranger

Sunsets and daybreak

Food, clothing, shelter, and education

A loving God

Health and well being

Enjoyment of time

and being able to have freedom