The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Jakob!

Peredhil enters dressing ill-fitting Salvation Army clothing, blacker than a Vampire's heart sunglasses, and with heavy gold chains.

The Guinea Pigs look ill at ease out of their black zoot suits and with multi-dyed fur, but valiently back up on the refrains.

Yo! Yo! Yo!

Go Jakob!

It's yer birthday!

Go Jakob!

It's yer birthday!

Thirty-five ain't no SLOUCH

He's in the world not on a COUCH

Here's an Electronic Druidic SONG

For our Herald that can't go WRONG!

Elrohir begins scratching Marylin Monroe's "Happy Birthday Mr. President" as the other three cross their arms and nod to the beat...

Happy Birthday Jakob! Hope this is the best one ever!

HappyBuddha pauses for a second, as if holding an internal debate, and then turns and with a mischevious smile says, "You're an oooooold man, heehee!"

He then runs before Jakob finds an appropriate object to toss at him

Wyvern contributes a short verse to Peredhil's cipher in honor of Jakob's B-day... minus the gold chains, sunglasses, army unform, etc...

Stream of concious style is where Jakob's at

Meridian poems untitled up to bat

Reflections of back home have never been better

Ruminations of the unjust a member can treasure

And if alternate definitions are the name of the game

Then thirty-five can be altered into something tame.

Wyvern's tries scratching something, but people don't seem to care for his scratching on a chalkboard much...

OOC: A very happy birthday to you, Jakob. :)

Many thanks to all... Sorry I haven't been around much (posting-wise, anyway). I have been reading a great deal...

I hope to have a bit more creative/leisure/less stressful/whatever... time availble in a month or so...