The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Please ALL members verify their email address!

Peredhil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might there be an option with the boards to have a verification email sent to members when they sign up?

I know it's a hassle, but as it is only a one-time thing and this is obviously causing problems it would be a good preventative solution.

It is possible, yes. If you all feel its a good idea it needs to be proposed to the Elders. If it is approved, i can instruct an Elder in how to change the option.

Hmmm... well... I dunno if my e-mail is good... I'd say it's strictly "alright", though it's quite an unoriginal name for an address when all's said and done. Oh well, it is and has always been my e-mail addy, and as such I remain happy with it... ;p

heh I was wonderin what post he was referring to. Makes more sense now that I know you took care of it :)

Only 3 of those were from Ashton regarding the post delete tho. They are just random board notifications. No huge deal, would just be nice if peeps check their email is all.

Psimon, I'm not quite sure what you did there (thought maybe you did each letter, but how does T=116?) but isn't the easiest way to say true in binary a 1?

and...

nz effsitt ot dussidv

((Loose translation: yuppers))

PS. I can write much harder to break code when I'm not constricted to characters on a keyboard.

• 5 weeks later...

DOH!!! I've been caught out!

ACK! *runs to the window, looks carefully out to the street below, expecting the black cars to pull up at any moment*

I was *trying* to do each letter individually, yes... *hangs head in shame and begins to sob uncontrollably* I'm such... *sob* a failure... *sniff*

*raises head to check if everyone is catching this award-winning moment of theatre. As usual, they are not!*

:D

PS. Conversion was based on ASCII

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...