The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Famous Last Words

Vlad

"Welcome to "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous""

"Now that my career as a model has ended and I've begun to take up singing, I'm hoping that I'll become more famous"

"Bill Gates has founded an empire with Microsoft, and in doing so has become extremely famous"

"Wyvern's a cheat, and will never become rich or famous"

"Kiss me, I'm famous!"

"If you keep slacking off like that, you're never going to become famous"

"George Bush Jr., Ja Rule, and the entire cast of "American Idol" are all idiots that are famous"

"Many great painters only after their deaths became famous"

... ;p

"Anyway, most dragons are lazy and stupid... ( long pause ) It's behind me right, they're always behind me."

"Don't be silly. If this was really the ship's "Self-Destruct Button", do you think they'd leave it lying around where anyone could press it?"

"This 250' wall has so many holes, it should be easy to climb."

"Don't worry, wyvern don't attack unless they're provoked."

"OK! I moon the Balrog!"

"A clever bluff, Agent N42, but not clever enough. You see, right away I recognized your `pistol' as a cleverly disguised cigarette lighter."

Ohh and Tass, you forgot the most feared words to leave a Kender's lips: " I'm bored..." :D

Edited by Mira

A few for computer users:

"Why won't this magnet pick up your hard drive?"

"Yeah, there was this Spanish program taking up a lot of space, so I deleted it. I think it was called Dos."

"'I love you'? I wonder what's in here..."

"Yeah, there was this file called virus.def, so I deleted it." (Note: never name your virus definations: virus)

"I want the prettiest computer you have."

"I wonder what this does..."

"Of course I've got windows, there's one on that wall over there!"