The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf XV: Sign-up & OOC

Tanuchan

What theme would you like to play?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Almost :P

You all have entered or tried to enter the Library in the past. You can choose to enter the Library "now", but the idea is that all of that happened in the past; with soon-to-be-spread gossips about the Library being at the center of the killings, I don't think any monk would like to go there... ;)

Sweetcherry, your post is great -- you could just transform that on memories, adding a line or two in the beginning to justify why you would be remembering these facts. Or you can leave it as it is, and we'll take it that you got curious... :P

*hugs*

Tanny

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I forgot - Vahktang knows who's who in the game, so he's the official backup mod

:)

Great.

Now I have to go quickly read the book.

:):):)

Oh, and I do post to support my accusation - and I get two more accusations.

I just can't win at this game, can I?

:):):P

More later,

Vahktang

Edited by Vahktang

Map of Abbey

(note: Aedificium contains library)

Posted Image

Map of Library Floor of Aedificium

Posted Image

Both images can be found in The Name of the Rose by U. Eco

Images are courtesy of Tanny, edited by me.

Here's a link back to more info on the Library:

LINK

Edited by Akallabeth

Vahktang--the lunatic is always the first one who gets the blame--especially in a medieval setting. Trust me on this.

I'm enjoying this far more than I expected, although the time pressure and newness of character is (for myself at least) leading to less than the best roleplaying. It's aggravating also to harbor one suspicion while my character has his mind set on another. No 'playing to win' possible.

SCORECARD

Those in the Abbey...

... and those who left
  • Brother Adelmo of Otranto, first NPC kill
  • Cryptomancer => Brother Benedicte, left the Abbey in penance
  • Brother Venancio of Salvemec, second NPC kill
  • Vahktang => Brother Adrian of the Adriatic, first wolf
  • Katzaniel => Francis, killed by the fanatics
NPCs
  • several servants, played by Katzaniel
  • Bernard Farhaven, young scholar, played by Damon Inferel
Edit: adding/updating NPC list. Edited by Tanuchan

And when it's not the wolves, the poor villagers start suspecting that it's high time for Katz to be a wolf and lynch her! :P

I don't think she has survived in any game I modded... surely not in any one I was a wolf! :rolleyes:

By the way, Katz... if you want to keep posting as the other servants, go ahead - you know the rules! I'm also sending you the roles ;)

*hugs*

~Tanny

Katz... you really should sit down and work out some stats on your death rates in WW games... Then post them in the next WW OOC tread before we get started. It could actually be quite entertaining. :)

... and it's nearly always the wolves that get me.

Maybe your deoderant does for wolves what catnip does for cats? ;)

And when it's not the wolves, the poor villagers start suspecting that it's high time for Katz to be a wolf and lynch her! :P

I don't think she has survived in any game I modded... surely not in any one I was a wolf! :rolleyes:

By the way, Katz... if you want to keep posting as the other servants, go ahead - you know the rules! I'm also sending you the roles ;)

*hugs*

~Tanny

Errr... Katz DID survived the Garnavon Hall's game. She made a magistral performance in that game. ;)

Actually I feel that exact way... and have done the few other times I've joined in a WW game. I hate doing things that I cannot justify in character... which is why I usually manage not to vote during the first day phase. :unsure:

I'm loving the role playing that's developing in this game though... it adds so much to the game with the characters interweaving this way. I feel it'd be a pleasure to read even were I a lurker here and uninvolved.

:)

Huh... so, does it mean you will keep your accusation for Knight? Sorry, Venefyxatu, but I need you to confirm that. Ideally, you should post - even just the OOC line, if RL is kidnapping you. I need the accusation made officialy, for the current day phase! I can't count that as a valid vote unless you give clear instructions :)

This is true for all of you, in call cases: if RL isn't giving you chance to post IC with your accusation, post in the OOC thread but do it clearly. I'll carry it to the game thread so no one can say that it was unknown :)

As I haven't made it clear in the beginning, unfortunately I won't be accepting tying votes to another player's "by default" -- I have reasons for that, but I'll discuss them brieftly after the game is over (sorry, I had forgotten about that possibility, though I had a rule clear in my head when I was preparing the game).

I love your RP... but let's try hard to find the assassin(s)? :P

~Tanny, a very satisfied mod :flower:

Is it me or are there some people who have not posted much in the game?

For the record my next accusation is the same as my last one Brother Philips Hue. I'll try find time before the deadline to post an in character confirmation of that, but it depends on how busy my day gets and whether or not my muse goes on holiday as to if I'll have time. :)

As far as reason goes, I've outlined it in my other posts since the Day phase started and no reasons have come up to change my vote from last time around.

To all inactive players

I will be "demoting" you to NPC if you don't appear and post :P... not fair to any of the sides to have to think about the non-posting people when trying to guess who's a special, or how many must be killed. I'll give you until next day phase to post... that should be until Sunday night. And I mean *post*, IC, and not at the OOC thread.

If you are posting, although not so regularly as most, don't worry for now - keep the posting as you can! We know you're around and kicking :P

~Tanny

*LOL!*

Kasmandre, I have to say that I absolutely loved your last post!!! :lol:

It seems Venefyxatu is going down, with 3 votes, while Sweetcherry and MTUFoolish have one each. You have officially an hour to post your accusation, but I'll try to give you a couple more hours as I'm aware that it's a bit early for all who are in the US to be able to grab a computer... and because Venefyxatu himself hasn't been able to confirm his vote yet.

So, feel free to vote until I post, which will happen sometime in the next two or maybe three hours :)

(Always reminding you that officialy, deadline is in about an hour ;))

Update

I'll be posting end of day phase in a few minutes. So, if someone who needs to send me a PM is around, you can do it now... it seems that Venefyxatu's down.

Inactive Players

I've received a PM from Damon. He apologizes deeply, but RL has kidnapped him :( I'm removing him from the active player's list, and Brother Farhaven is now an NPC. If he has a chance, he'll try to post as an NPC.

So Damon, I hope RL releases you soon, and that you can come and be with us again! You know you're welcome here and in any ww game - any RP around, also! *hugs*

Edited by Tanuchan

yeah, I know... timezones are a problem. I never know how long I can be online, so I stick to the deadlnes... but I'll try to push them to a better time as soon as possible.

As we have a weekend, that are slow, I may also give an extra night.

But anyway, Celes, we know you're alive and kicking, so there's no problem if you can't post as frequently as you would. Do it when you can!

*hugs*

~Tanny

:P

*hugs Ozy carefully*

I must be sure then to be modding the next few games you play... I don't like being the wolves' dinner, you know ;)

*hugs again*

I'm sorry RL has kept you from us... you would have loved to play! But I'm PMing you with a way to have fun...

Scorecard

Those in the Abbey...

... and those who left
  • Brother Adelmo of Otranto, first NPC kill
  • Cryptomancer => Brother Benedicte, left the Abbey in penance
  • Brother Venancio of Salvemec, second NPC kill
  • Vahktang => Brother Adrian of the Adriatic, first wolf

• Katzaniel => Francis, fanatic's victim
  • Venefyxatu=> Felipe, "The Eternally Punished", novice in seclusion ("lynched")
  • Quincunx => Brother Thibault of Limoges, fanatic's victim
NPCs
  • several servants, played by Katzaniel
  • Bernard Farhaven, young scholar, played by Damon Inferel
  • any characters posted by either Quincunx or Ozymandias
Inactive players, please post until end of current day phase... I've PMd those involved, so if you didn't receive any PM, don't worry :) Edited by Tanuchan