The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf XV: Sign-up & OOC

Tanuchan

What theme would you like to play?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quick reminder...

Just to remind you to keep track of the number of players... it determines how close you are of a win:

• If we have 2 wolves alive, game ends when villagers are down to 2 people (wolves win).
  • If we have 1 wolf alive, game ends when villagers are down to 1 person (wolves win).
  • Villagers just win if they catch all wolves before they equal them in number.
Edited by Tanuchan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :) That's why I don't rant (much) when games slow down almost to a full stop on the weekends.

Let's see how things will stand by tomorrow night. RL is always the priority, and resting/relaxing on the weekend is part of RL .

*hugs all*

But on Monday I'll be killing people!!!

:P

*hugs*

~Tanny :flower:

Extension

It seems people are having a nice weekend, and starting to post today... :P

So, I'm giving an extension of day phase - it will end in about 26 hours from now, at around 7 pm EST.

At that time, whoever has more votes will be lynched, and any ties will be decided by rolling dice. If there are no votes at all, there will be no kill -- villagers lose the chance to get a wolf, and the wolves, that of getting rid of one more villager. (Hey, both sides are guilty of a no-vote situation! :P).

Night phase will follow normally in any case, so... start considering that also!

Good hunting -- and go post your accusation!!!

Edited by Tanuchan

Watches a tumbleweed blow by accompanied by the famous ooo-eee-ooo-eee-oooo - wah wah wah

Gee... it sure is quiet around here.

So, uh, let me get this right, you want monks, to accuse other monks, without evidence or reason? That's so out of character man! :)

Plus I'm tired - brain not working too good... gotta go back thru the posts to try find a reason to post IC. :blink:

Yeah, I do! Go find a reason, then confess your sins!

By the way... hmm... you know, any monk could make the accusation in a talk to a Confessor! At least it wouldn't be an accusation... Do you feel better that way? ;)

Or roll a dice... say that God sent you a dream... whatever...

I guess next time I'll work with a bunch of serial killers trying to find who the innocents are. It would be easier!!

*pushes any player reading this to the game thread*

:flower:

So, uh, let me get this right, you want monks, to accuse other monks, without evidence or reason? That's so out of character man!

That's right, we're playing a game, not writing a story.

Or:

Show how good a writer you are. Find a reason for the character to accuse someone.

I did.

And no, you cannot use my bees. They are already spoken for.

:)

And remember:

The best way to allow evil to suceed is for good people to do nothing.

I guess next time I'll work with a bunch of serial killers trying to find who the innocents are. It would be easier!!

Yeah, I'm in for that.

I call dibs on Gary Gilmore.

Vahktang: Fan of Burke, I see?

Oh. and in that case... I get Charlie Manson. Helter Skelter, baby.

Edited by Knight

... reads the game thread... and notices the big target recently painted on his character :P

I think I just figured out why no-one has dared post an accusation for whatever reason. ;)

For the record my character doesn't want to be like a Dominican Friar... he is one. :)

:D no reason to... it's all part of the game. I was just trying to get things running again, I guess that's one way to do it.

If I get motivated later I might try and produce some kind of dialogue explaining what Dominican Friar's stand for to Brother Gulzar... if I can fit it in without it sounding like I've just thrown it in for no real reason.

I had this elaborate back story which turned out to be largely irrelivant. sigh

Scorecard

Those in the Abbey...

... and those who left
  • Brother Adelmo of Otranto, first NPC kill
  • Cryptomancer => Brother Benedicte, left the Abbey in penance
  • Brother Venancio of Salvemec, second NPC kill
  • Vahktang => Brother Adrian of the Adriatic, first wolf

• Katzaniel => Francis, fanatic's victim
  • Venefyxatu=> Felipe, "The Eternally Punished", novice in seclusion ("lynched")
  • Quincunx => Brother Thibault of Limoges, fanatic's victim
  • Sweetcherrie => Brother Gulzar of Babylon, the Seer
NPCs
  • several servants, played by Katzaniel
  • Bernard Farhaven, young scholar, played by Damon Inferel
  • Brother Joseph, also under vow of silence, played by YanYan Ganaffi
  • Brother Phillips Hue, blacksmith, played by MeThinksUFoolish
  • any characters posted by either Quincunx or Ozymandias
The inactive players have been placed as NPCs. Sorry for taking three players out at once but, as I said... it's not fair to any side to have inactive players to account for.

It's Night Phase! Baner/wolves, please send me your targets... 24 hours to do that.

*hugs Sweetcherrie*

Next one I mod will be the TV Serials of the 60's, as I have promised when I chose the theme for this one.

And the serial killer's one, that I mentioned as a joke, seems to have attracted attention... so... okay, it is scheduled also.

Now, a question... does anyone want to mod next werewolf (open theme), or may I go on after this one ends? It's up to you, really... I enjoy modding as much as playing (lately, maybe a bit more :P)

~Tanny

Edit: I've just received a request from a volunteer to mod next game... Deggy will be around for next one :)

Edited by Tanuchan

Vahk, you can go on posting from the POV of your big sister... and no one knows if you really died at the pool... ;)

Gryph, I suppose that some little part of your story has been posted at the end of last day phase? Anyway, you are always free to reminisce... and, if you get killed or lynched, maybe to either have some diary pages found, or to muse things while you travel or are in penance or whatever I plan for that occasion (if it happens).

The same is true for all players, by the way :)