The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Have you ever...?

Ozymandias

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kunax

Have you ever skated(inliners whatever) full speed down hill, the same hill you run down each morning only to remember it ends in something close the a 180 turn.

Have you ever made giant balls of elastik bands (tennis to foodball size) and thrown them around in the offices after work.

Have you ever build 3 storie high carboard box towers

Have you ever burn bee hives using petrol

Then proceded to shoot the survivers with bb guns

Have you ever had a office chair race

I *did* make an elastic ball a bit bigger then a tennis ball, but then a coworker sold it for five bucks...

...and a few more q's from me...

Have you ever been in a situation so unreal you knew it had to be false, but when along with it anyways because you had no other choice?

Have you ever had your fortune told?

Have you ever told someone's fortune?

Have you ever been influenced by a dream? Has a dream ever left you waking up in tears?

Have you ever ruined the chance of a relationship with the most beautiful person you know?

Have you ever been in the situation where there's something important you should do and just said "screw it."?

Have you ever been so upset you went into your car just so you could scream at the top of your lungs until you were out of breath?

Have you ever realise how crappy life gets, it doesn't really matter if you're still alive?

:tree:

...written an entire notebook worth of something that seemed great at the time, only to realize later that it's crap and burned the whole thing?

...and then wished you hadn't?

...heard a song that you really loved, only to find out later that it's by a band you hate?

...been kicked in the head by a fourteen year old girl?

...slid down three flights of stairs on the railing without using your hands for support?

...and then flew straight into a door?

...wrapped Ace bandages around your hand and then squirted red food coloring over your litttle finger?

...put blue, rasperry flavored dye into the hand soap at work?

...screamed at God for fourty-five minutes straight, and only realized afterwards that you have upstairs neighbors?

...played Copycat with an actual cat?

...had a stare-down with a cat?

...lost a stare-down with a cat?

...used a dog as a pillow?

...had a dog use you as a pillow?

...done both at the same time?

...realized how absurd life is, and had that be oddly comforting?

Have you ever realized you weren’t actually in love and had to tell the person who WAS actually in love with YOU?

Have you ever claimed a star or group of stars as your own?

Have you ever sought comfort when seeing that group of stars, knowing that it must be a sign from the universe that someone cares?

Have you ever looked around and realized you have things you would die in a most torturous way to protect?

Have you ever been duct taped to a chair and put in an elevator with all the buttons pushed?

Have you ever had true pure unconditional love?

Have you ever been iceblocking? (sliding down grassy hills on ice blocks)

Have you learned how odd a feeling it is that with everyone in life, you have to fall in love, but when your child is born, there is no falling? It is instantaneous, fierce and there from that moment.

Have you ever had 11 teen age girls have a slumber party at your house and not go to bed until 5am? (You see why I’m so tired today!)

Have you ever not been able to sleep because of the storylines spinning in your head?

Have you ever had to get up at 3am and write so that your muse would let you sleep?

Sali,

Yes

No

No

Yes

No

Yes (my cats...I luff them!)

No

...No

Luckily, No

Every. Frigging. Night.

No, I have to draw...

Finnius:

Sort of

Yes

Yes

No..I think

No

Nope

Not yet.

Never had a job....

Nope...luckily, one story house.

Yup.

Naturally

No..they lose.

Nope. Have used a cat for that though.

Nope. But a cat, and his son, and his.....family...

Yup yup.

Of course, yes.

Pointy One:

Yes

No

In this forum, yes.

Yes...

Unfortunately.

All the time!

No. I went outside and let loose the F word...it lasted a few minutes... (That was the night my cat Greebouy died...I still miss him...a few years have passed....:()

..meh...yes...

Edited by Xaious, Master of Time

Have you ever missed someone when they were standing right next to you?

Have you ever lost you keys only to realize you were holding them?

Lost your glasses on your face?

Opened a door onto the side of your head?

Sat watching a bonfire until two in the morning whenit finally burned down enough to make smores?

Have you ever worn wings to school or work, just because you felt like it?

Have you ever gotten so absorbed in something that even when someone pushed you over, you didn't realize anything waws happening?

Have you ever danced in the rain knowing full well the neighbors were standing in their windows snickering?

Have you ever run in the wind with sheets trailing behind you?

Were these sheets origionally togas?

Were you supposed to be practicing for you're Ceasar dialoge the next day?

Have you ever spent a day counting all the blue cars you saw just because of that one song?

Have you ever smiled at a stranger?

Did they smile back?

Have you ever carried a barbie around in your backpack?

Even though you're in college?

Have you ever made something from nothing?

Nothing from something?

And in the end wished you hadn't?

Stick - I did no such thing. ;-P

Anyways, I got some more...

Have you ever eaten a quart of ice cream because you couldn't find anything else?

Have you ever eaten a pound of Easter chocolates?

... While on IRC?

Have you ever accidentaly eaten the foil that chocolate candies are wrapped in?

Have you ever called poison control?

Has the person on the other end of the line ever laughed at you?

Vlad - Sure, sure.... ;p

I'm not sure how much ice cream I've eaten in one seating, but I'm sure I've eaten a lot at once before...

I haven't eaten a pound of chocolate all at *once* but I have eaten a lot of easter chocolate... I don't think I've had easter chocolate at the same time as I've had IRC though...

I've actually purposely eaten the foil around chocolate before, simply because I didn't feel like unraveling it... I just chew the thing and spit out the wrapper... wee! (Sometimes I accidentally eat bits of foil I can't seem to get off...)

Can't say I have...

Have you ever just held your child close and just smelled them?

Have you ever gon in to check and see if they were still breathing because you havn't heard anything from the room in a few minutes?

Have you ever counted the stiches after an opperation (175 on my babies head)?

Have you ever looked at the laundry pile and said "baah. It will be there tomorrow" and then did nothing at all instead.?

Have you ever noticed that the show you wanted to watch always is playing the same episode you have already seen the next time you got the chance to sit down and watch it again?

Have you ever realized that you don't love someone anymore but just can't bring yourself to say it out loud?

I smile at *all* the strangers I see. Is that weird??

Have you ever been going about your business, working on an assignment or doing the dishes or whatever, and suddenly become so aware of how the sun reflecting off of your pen makes a beautiful pattern, or the bubbles in the bowl form a face, that you had to stop and take a picture of it?

Have you ever memorized fifteen minutes worth of Shakespeare simply because you liked that particular speech? (Anthony's funeral speech in Julius Caesar... yes, all five or six parts of it.)

Have you ever spoken to an object and then apologized to it for that?

Have you ever gone somewhere or done something with complete strangers, and realized by the end of it that they're still complete strangers to you?

Have you ever utterly failed to come up with an idea?

Have you ever credited yourself as a genius?

Have you ever called that number on the little wrappers?

Have you ever gotten so absorbed in counting the measures of rest that you forgot to play?

Edited by dragonqueen

Katz- I (used to?) speak to inanimate objects all the time... quite often I'd apologize to them, but not for speaking for them... no, I'd apologize if I was squashing them, or handling them poorly... I was weird like that (among other ways)

Ayshela - All the time.

Dragonqueen - (About the genius thing) all the time...

:tree:

Have you ever unintentionally imitated Charlie Brown, and opened your mailbox several times, just to see if the mail might be there *this* time?

Have you ever performed the same "Charlie Brown" maneuver with an e-mail Inbox, by hitting refresh, over and over again?

Have you ever been so dedicated to the cause of willing that message into your inbox that you've done this for hours on end, with no breaks?

Have you ever had the message you've been waiting for actually appear while doing this?

Have you ever performed "cryogenic" experiments on living things?

(yes, yes I have...)

Have you ever completely forgotten someone's name for a week?

Have you then for no apparent reason, remembered it again?

Have you ever felt, utterly sincerely, that vomiting is one of the most relaxing things in the world?

Have you ever danced into work?

(take that as you will.)

Have you ever actually "seen red"?

(as in: "He just kept making me angrier and angrier. Still, I managed to keep my cool. With his last comment, though, I saw red.")

Have you ever played catch literally with your brother?

Have you ever eaten anything alive?

Have you ever tried to create a realistic replica of diaherrea?

Using condiments?

Have you ever felt so mad that all you want to do is destroy the person that is causing your anger, but felt that killing them would be too easy?

Have you ever then decided that as fun as torture would be, the cause of the anger really isn't worth your time?

Have you ever just wanted to go into your workplace with a sword and deal to all those who frustrate you?

...Have you ever wondered if perhaps the questions you have just asked have got readers calling the feds and/or mental institutions because they're worried you might actually undertake the aforemeantioned tasks?

have you ever seen the sun on a rainy day?

turned around and seen the rainbow?

and realised that meant the rain was someplace in between?

as the rain hit you?

then as you run for cover, giving up, because you were; a) too wet already and/or B) there was no cover around?

did you then just stand in the rain looking at the rainbow until it disappeared?

:raven:

Have you ever. . .and how!

Have you ever played football with one of your friends being the football?

Have you ever made your own ink?

. . .and then wrote with it. . .

. . .on your clothes?

Have you ever shouted "whee" whenever an airplane flies through turbulence?

Have you ever been SHINY!