The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf IV: Attack of the Atomic Space Werewolves

Vahktang

Dirk Danger looks over the room.

Kids, wacko scientists, mutants... He thinks I'm beginning to see a pattern...

He leaps up from his chair in one motion.

"Did you hear that?"

....Silence.

>AHEM< "I SAID 'Did you hear that?'" Dirk says again...

....More silence.

"Well I tried to clear it up. Used to work with the other buch of scientists I used to work with. I'm going to look over the motorpool, see if ther is anything we can use. If the monster walks with us then I'll be sure he won't lay a hand on the kids."

Dirk begins poking and prodding thorugh boxes.

"And I'm watching you Dr. Dashing. We all know rival doctors are inherantly evil and bent on taking over the world. This could just be an insidiuos plot..."

*As the horns fade the bongo does one flailing beat as Dashing and Danger stare each other down and they cut to a commercial*

OOC: Tom Dashing

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*dancing hotdog does tricks on screen*

...Let's all go to the lobby

to get ourselves a treat!

*Lights dim again after intermission, and the movie resumes.*

:hmm: Alien Invaders from Mars? Are you serious?? I mean, sure I saw the "ship". It's a mock-up. B) I think that acid rain is eating away at all your brains. Everything that's happened can be explained. The unexpected strength of the exlosion, the earthquake, the storm, even the desertion of the base. All we have to do is figure out who's trying to scare us. Who has the most to gain from convincing us that there are space invaders getting ready to eat our eyeballs? <_<

I don't think it's Greta...at least not yet. I'll have to watch her for a while longer.

What about that actor-guy? He's got experience with special effects. He could have set up fake bodies out there by the fake ship making us think aliens have taken over some of us! Maybe he's got other actors on his payroll. How do we know that corporal is really a corporal...or even that he's at the crash site? Or even that there are bodies? Did any of you see them? I didn't! I was too busy trying to keep from getting my epidermis eaten off by that rain!

And that's another thing! What was the corporal doing still out there in that rain? He didn't have any shelter. Wouldn't his clothing have been eaten off? And let's get back to the things that can be explained! The unexpected strength of the nuclear blast...we already know who's responsible for that. He admitted it himself. And if he's responsible for that, what other stuff could he be a part of? Whoever is orchestrating this charade is on the border of sanity, and I'd say that Mr. Nuclear Scientist, Ed "Wood" Smith is several pinatas short of a fiesta! :angry:

OOC: Vote for Eyremon/Ed

Edited by Jammeez

Gladly leaving behind his culinary escapades in the Mess (as well as an enthusiastic, but no more kitchen-savy Captain to prepare the dinner...and enthusiastically remove Pavlov's 'creation' with a flamethrower), Morris glides quietly down the hallways, off to find the other "guests" to see if perhaps he can help calm them with his own unique brand of charm.

The old gentleman smiled to himself, still glad to have heard that his faithful mule Reginald was safe in the motor pool, sleeping quietly.

(OOC:

Ozy eyes the patented 'Dartboard O' Dyin'' to no avail. The Werewolf players' names tacked all over it are still blurry. His eyes just won't focus. So, spinning around in his chair once, he lets fly with a dart over his shoulder. It finds a target. THUNK.

A vote for Lady Celes it is!)

Heinrich's eyes widened as he saw which way the votes were swinging. Silently he cursed the companys policy of wearing name badges. Inside is head small circuits that hadn't been used for centuries began to activate. If he accused Greta himself...

(OOC: no votes yet, still thinking)

Aidan scowls darkly as the wild accusations fly about his head. He isn't quite *that* desperate yet...after all, they were all going to die someday, and now seems to be the time that Death picked.

"Honestly." Aidan says, rolling his eyes. "So you accuse the scientist, and then what? Do you believe that we'd be able to figure out what happened *without* her knowledge? You're dooming us all..."

The young man looks around at all the others. "Go right ahead. I, for one, couldn't care less if I died, and having you idiots follow me wouldn't make a difference."

((OOC: No vote yet.))

"Timmy's doing fine," Kerri states while Timmy dances around them singing about mutants.

"If you want to find mutants, Timmy," Kerri stage-whispers to the boy, "look at what that man over there was eating!"

And look at what Zach had his arms around. Had he no sense of style? Anyone could tell she was much cuter than Terri ever was. Added to the brown and white skirt, the darling white top she'd picked out, the incredible knee-high white socks... the outfit was perfection itself!

Oh well. It seemed to be doing the trick with Albert, and even though he was nerdy, he was a cute-nerdy, and he was much better than no boyfriend at all.

OOC: a vote for Ozymandius - Morris Pavlov

*dancing hotdog does tricks on screen*

...Let's all go to the lobby

to get ourselves a treat!

*Lights dim again after intermission, and the movie resumes.*

LOL.

And:

Heinrich's eyes widened as he saw which way the votes were swinging. Silently he cursed the companys policy of wearing name badges.

LOL

Good job people.

I read the post through and liked it so much I forgot to note a tally.

We still have a day more of voting.

Keep up the good work and maybe explore the complex:

Hydroponics, theatre, communications, labs, assembly and manufacture area, living quarters, generator, etc.

More later,

Vahktang

Greta counts and looks at the others.

- Zat is ironic. Four against me and zree and zree different people. I understand that at first glance, I might not be the most charming person on Earz... but I am more zan villing to protect everyone wiz ze knowledge I'll aquire here. For zose who believe I'm innocent, I suggest zat we focus our voting on one person. For zose vo voted against me because of such prejudice, I strongly suggest zat you rezink because vizout my science, perhaps ve vill never have ze chance to find who is behind the death of ze civilians.

(OOC: Still no vote yet...)

Slowly walks to were Greta was standing

I haven't talked much for I have been occupied with the situation at hand but i am a little worried to hear I am already being blamed even though I have shown nothing to make you suspicious

starts to pace in deep thought thinking what could have happened to the people that died then remembering about Greta

I dought that my fellow collage is responsible for any of the hostile acts at hand. Still even though she is different I trust her to help us protect this country as I am trying to now.

these ankle-biters are all over the place I don't think we will get any work done though....

Well maybe we can find something to keep these children occupied while we work on the analyses of the bomb....

walks back to his station with a puzzled look as well and gets back to work hoping there will be no more interruptions in till we are done with the readings

(ooc: no vote from me as of this moment)

Edited by Shinkiro

Gee, Kerri, you really think that Pavlov actor guy is a mutant? I could beleive it with some of the stupid movies he's been in. I don't like the guard guy much either. And, no secret here, Jamia has ALWAYS given me the willies! ;) But, *pauses to drool while looking at his beautiful new girlfriend* I think I'll agree with you here 'cause you're so smart. PAVLOV is evil! Sooo, uh, what say we go check out the theater here...it's supposed to be way keen! (and empty! :rolleyes: )

Zach sighs unhappily, looking at Albert and Kerri standing near each other, and Timmy with them.

Oh God I hope this works.. Terri's gonna be soo pissed. But, if it gets rid of the freaks, it's worth it.

He looks at Terri, gives her a quick kiss, then walks over to the other group. He puts on his best cute boy face, and bats his eyelashes at Kerri.

"Now I knoow you don't want to be here with these freaks any longer," Zach states, moving next to Kerri and putting a hand on her shoulder, "but you can't actually think it was Mr. Pavlov with that German lady right there..."

He slides his hand down her upper arm just a little and looks at her beginingly.

"I'm sure this ge- your new friend here can see the reason behind this, even Timmy can see..."

Well, this should work. I mean, I know she's guilty. She's German!

"Well....?"

ZACH?!?

Terri looks stunned at Zach just going over Kerri, being in one of the rare speechless moments in her life. Her face goes from unbelieving to furious to very, very sad.

Zach...

*SOBS*

Terri turns away and runs to her room, where she throws herself on the bed crying bitterly.

"NO! Terri! ....Kerri, I'll be back, I gotta deal with this. Think about what I said." Zach says quickly, then runs off after Terri. He enters her room where she's laying on the bed crying, and he sits down next to her.

"Ter?" Zach asks quietly, using one of his pet names and his softest voice.

"GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" Terri screams back at him.

"Now babe... You know I love you and not Kerri... I don't know why you get so mad when I talk to her sometimes."

"YOU WERE TOUCHING HER ARM!"

"It was just her arm, though, nothing important. We need her help to get that geek she's with now. We need to be united so none of us die.."

Terri sniffles and wipes away tears. "You really don't love her?"

"No, I love you and only you."

"Well... I guess...."

Zach kisses her softly on her forehead and sits next to her, holding her hand. "I just don't want these freaks to kill anyone else."

Kerri looks at Albert with a new respect for him after he mentions the theatre.

I thought it would take weeks just for him to hold hands, the nerdy types are usually like that.

Then Zach walks up and she forgets about Albert completely - until Zach rushes off after Terri.

Well I never!

Kerri puts her hand on Albert's shoulder. "Of course he's a mutant, haven't you noticed the way he walks? Even if I'm wrong, and I don't remember the last time I was wrong, he is definitely guilty of something. He looks kind of sick. Probably with guilt."

"That is way cool! We've probably got two or three mutants around here!" exclaims Albert.

Timmy begins to sing. "Mutants, mutants, lots and lots of mutants!"

"That's a great song, Timmy!" Kerri pats her brother's shoulder and smiles at him. "You should sing it to Terri."

Timmy hops away to find his other sister, and Kerri and Albert stroll toward the theatre.

Greta shrugs, knowing that she cannot count much on the three kid stooges.

- Still voting for me because I am German? But zat actor is voting against me for sheer stupidity! Vell, at least I defend myself and vote against zat framer.

(OOC: A vote against Ozy/Morris Pavlov)

A long, thin head turns, and out of the shadowy realms of his dramatically upswept eyebrows and somewhat sunken sockets, Morris fixes sharply focused eyes on the notable Nazi defector.

"<Framer? Madam, you cut me to the quick! I apologize, of course.>", he said with a stately bow and a contrite tone. "<It was quite thuggish of me to speak such idle speculation, especially questioning a woman's merit within her hearing. You are quite astute, even amongst the glitterati of our military researchers and other goverment research programs. I know. I read up on you with some interest before attending this test at the president's request.>"

"<What? The president invited you here?>", demanded Greta sarcastically, not quite believing her ears.

"<Oh yes,>" He replied, smoothly offering her a seat before he himself took one and continued. He smiled and heaved a wistful sigh. "<We were old golf partners, he and I. These days, he just doesn't seem to have the time!>" Morris chortled a little at his joke. When Greta eyed him a bit less critically, but did not join in his merriment, he finished explaining himself. "<He knew I was always an afficionado of the horrors of nature and science, and well, to put it simply, the lad Timmy put it best: Mutants are cool.>" When Greta's eyes narrowed further at the mention of the "adorable" little boy, Pavlov immediately changed the subject. "I'm researching a role, you see. It's for a science fiction movie based around, well, the terrors of nuclear weapons. Not that I'm here to garner much in the way of your well-kept state secrets; no, I'm here to get an initimate feel of the atmosphere such a facility as this has. My movie has much more to do with fifty-foot tall insects ravaging mankind than particle physics, I fear.>"*

*All translated from the German

Cameras. this place is full of them. that is what gave me my idea to install cameras on the testing site. because of those cameras we can send footage of the destruction to anyone we want to. I am weary of the security guard. A cruel and angry man I have seen him kick horned toads. He will be my suspect.

<ooc> Heinrich (solivagus)

Katzaniel as Kerri, the dumb blond

Tanuchan as Terri, Kerri's sister, also dumb, also blond

Degenero Angelus as Zachary Evans, average teenage high school popular kid.

Nave as Timmy, Kerri's & Terri's 6 year old brother

Elwen as Aidan Laran the teen angst punk

Lady Celes Crusader as the Greta Von Richter German Scientist

Gnarlitch as Albert E. Milhouse, teenage science nerd.

Solivagus as the Heinrich cruel and angry security guard

Eyremon as Ed Smith, engineer

Dean the Adequete as Dirk Danger World weary traveler and all around go-getter.

MeThinksUFoolish as Greggor Kinjiru, an astromoner with the big telescope that

Jameez as Jamia, the cute, smart brunette.

Shinkiro as Tom Dashing, American Scientist.

Ozymandias the Elder as Morris Pavlov, creepy actor cameo AND star!

With 14 possible votes, 5 people still haven't voted, the tally so far:

Lady Celes Crusader as the Greta Von Richter German Scientist

4 votes

Ozymandias the Elder as Morris Pavlov, creepy actor cameo AND star!

2 votes

Solivagus as the Heinrich cruel and angry security guard

1 vote

Shinkiro as Tom Dashing, American Scientist.

1 vote

Eyremon as Ed Smith, engineer

1 vote

So it's up in the air.

We need a clear majority to hang someone.

Voting should end today at 5 pm.

Talk amoungst yourselves.

More later,

Vahktang

Heinrich looked in shock at Ed. "You can't have seen me kick toads! I made sure no one was...Uh, I mean...You! You must be a mutant! Kill him now, let him burn in the slopes of the Seven Hells for all time!"

Suddenly he realised the strange looks some people were giving him and he shut up.

OOC: Ereymon! Let the torches of the rightous sear his flesh from his bones!

Kerri and Albert do some touring, but Timmy catches up with them very quickly and as a consequence they get a very in-depth tour of the facilities, Timmy dragging them along and Albert getting into the whole thing, taking pictures and everything.

They return to the main area and hear the actor and the lady scientist arguing in German.

"Gee, maybe that scientist is evil after all. She's talking to Morris Pavlov and they're talking in another language. We'd better string them both up or we'll never be safe again!"

OOC: What the hey, I'll switch to Lady Celes for now. I should note, Vahktang, that you've tallied 2 votes for Ozy but I think Gnarlitch was trying to indicate a vote too.

OOC: What the hey, I'll switch to Lady Celes for now. I should note, Vahktang, that you've tallied 2 votes for Ozy but I think Gnarlitch was trying to indicate a vote too.

If so, he'll have to do an OOC at the end like everyone else to get their vote officially counted.

Speaking of which, no clear majority at this time.

Polls close unofficially at 7 pm, uh, 3 3/4 hours from now.

More later,

Vahktang

IC: I'm sorry, Kerri, but you disappoint me. I can't beleive that you would take such a dislike to someone simply because they speak a different language. :huh: I still think it must be that creepy actor guy, unless it's that crazy mean guard, or that Jamia...she gives me the willies. Or maybe even Ed for boosting that explosion. Anyways, I'm sticking with Pavlov, mainly because I hear that he was mean to his dogs, pretending that he was going to feed them and all. <_< Also, his "props" out there in the desert douldn't have fooled anyone...space ship indeed. Everyone knows that they use either rockets or flying saucers! And that was neither! Just plain bad acting.

*Walks over to Greta ans Pavlov and begins attempting to converse with them using high school German...very poor high school German.* :P

OOC: THAT IS A VOTE FOR THE OZ MAN.... :hmm:

Edited by Gnarlitch

Ack! Albert is disappointed, and Albert knows that strange language....

I can't let him be disappointed in me, what a tragedy to have no boyfriend....

"I suspect her because she was talking to him," mutters Kerri to Albert, "but I do still suspect him."

Glaring at the actor, Kerri says to him, "You don't fool me, sir. You do a very poor job of acting innocent."

OOC: Like a good dumb blonde I'm being indecisive! Changing my vote back to Ozymandius, and I hope that's the last time tonight.

Figuring it's time to join the rest of the group, Zach and Terri come out of Terri's room in the bunker. Terri's hair is messed up, but Zach's looks absolutely perfect as always, and both of them are smiling happily and holding hands. Zach hears Kerri accuse the German lady as he wanted, but then she changes her mind again, back to her original mindset.

Gods she frustrates me. She never could make up her mind....

"Hey Ter, let's go talk to your sister, see what's going on there, okay?" Zach asks and Terri nods without saying anything.

They walk over to the place where Kerri, Albert, and Timmy are standing. When they stop where the other group is standing, Zach lets go of Terri's hand and puts it around her waist, pulling her next to him.

"So you still think it's the actor guy? Ehh, I dunno he seems pretty innocent too me, and we all know he can't act that well." Zach says to Kerri and Albert, looking sad, with his best cute face on.

"Albert! I don't suspect her because she speaks German," Zach says, since he overheard Albert telling Kerri not to hate because of that, "but because she's FROM Germany! The war just got over a few years back, you can't trust them yet! They tried to KILL us! All of us!" By this time he's a bit frustrated, so he takes a bit to calm down.

Come on Zach, don't let this get to you. You left her, and you got the better one. Just because she won't agree with you doesn't mean anything. It's all that geek's fault. I swear, she's just with him trying to make me jealous. And of course it won't work, I mean, c'mon. I'm Zach Evans, man. Well, let her think it's the actor. Me and Terri KNOW it's the German lady. All Germans are freaks.

After a few deep breaths Zach resumes his speech. "I can't believe you can't see it! I mean, she even LOOKS like a freak. Come on guys, we all need to stand as one, or we'll all be killed."