The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf IV: Attack of the Atomic Space Werewolves

Vahktang

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert's ghost laughs himself silly watching BRAVE, STRONG ZACH broken and weeping like a little girl! Then, he realizes that he seems to be rejoicing in the death of his twin love...Terri. Hmm, now that she's dead maybe she'd go out with him? :rolleyes: *wanders off to find Terri's ghost and ask her out*

Terri's ghost turns to Albert a sad face. He's nice but he never liked Zach. He's even now laughing at her poor desperate love. Would he laugh also if Zach were the dead, and she the desperate one? She shakes her head, telling Albert that she will first see Zach well, then maybe she'd feel free to have some company while waiting for him join her in afterlife.

She fades away, following her heart's call.

Aidan hesitates, torn between wanting to throw his lot in with Kerri-after all, he knows what it is like to have the heart and soul torn from you, but your body still live-but he is unsure if Ed is the right person to accuse. Golden-flecked blue eyes briefly come to rest on Heinrich, the security guard. He is suspicious of the man for some reason.

I'd better keep an eye on him. Aidan thinks. There will be time enough to accuse him later should this prove wrong. After all, he's never trusted his 'hunches'.

"Kerri." he says softly. "I follow your lead."

All the time, his eyes rest on Heinrich.

There is just something wrong about him. I know it...

((OOC: I'm voting for whoever Katzaniel did...I think it was Ed Smith/Eyremon, but I don't remember for sure.))

Edited by Elwen

I did not kill anyone. As a scientist and photograph entheuasist I haven't hurt anyone. My suspicians have always been the security guard. He is a self admitted cruel man. If he can hurt toads and rats he would not have any problems hurting us. that coupled with being a mutant skin peeling thing. Morris Pavlov is a russian sounding name. as everyone knows russians are commiebastardsandiwouldneverdoanythingtohelpstoopidcommiebastards!

IWouldRatherEatCatsAndDogsThenHelpAnyCommieBastard.

Heinrich is my vote. He quietly added his own vote to the votes against me, even though I have voted for him often in the past. Kerri was more adament about her vote against me. Heinrich is a cruel man, and as head of security has been failing horribly in his job.

OOC Heinrich/Solivagus

PS. Ed Smith not Ed Cooper (he was last game)

The glare Heinrich shot at Ed could have vaporised lava. "In case you hadn't been paying attention, MR scientist, I was among those who helped stop the creature posing as Pavlov. Your pathetic attempts to try and turn people against me wont work. Accept the inevitable, mutant. I will see you dead!"

I am innocent. and I would NEVER help a commierussianbastard.

as far as helping get rid of the commierussianbastard i believe your attempts at "helping" were unsuccessful. You have said yourself you like to hurt little animals. Dirk, Greg, and gravity were more instumental in stopping the commierussianbastard.

what help have you really given as head of "security".

"So that's the way it is, huh," says Ed.

"You're all a bunch of fellow travellers to accuse a good american like myself, selflessly serving his country.

"Fine.

"I'll be going to equipment room 102. You can lock me in. And when rescue comes I'll tell everything, just like at the HUAC. And I'm taking our last packet of cigarettes in with me."

The group leads Ed into equipment room 102, storage for couches and mattresses, located at the farthest end of the complex. They search for other exits and find only a small blower leading to the surface, impossible for anything larger than a rat to go through.

They seal him in and return to the mess hall, many stopping off to check the radio room, visit the bathrooms, check equipment, etc, on the way.

Ed makes himself comfortable and enjoys the comfort only a good, smooth smoke can give.

Until he notices that the smoke is lingering in the air.

He notes that the constant hum of the blower is missing. He manuevers some furniture to examine it and notices the machinery is inaccessable, out in the hall.

'Without that blower,' he thinks, 'the air isn't circulating in this sealed room. I could

suffocate. And my smoking sure didn't help things.'

He does a quick calculation of the dimensions of the now seemingly small room, the amount an average man like him breathes and the earliest time till rescue. He doesn't like the results.

He goes to the thick metal door and begins banging.

"Help. Help. The blower stopped working. I'm going to suffocate."

Only one figure hears him in the otherwise empty hall and gives a lupine grin. It shuts the heavy hallway door ensuring that no one will hear Ed unless they open the door and go down that hallway. For good measure it broke the lock on equipment room 102, so the only way in is to use a cutting torch.

It returns to join the others, certain that it won't have been missed, as certain that this act will not be discovered before it's mission is over.

Ed is gone. And he was an innocent.

Wolf and Seer please PM.

Next death should be on Wednesday morning.

It is now mid afternoon gametime.

Next death should be before dinner.

More later,

Vahktang

The players remaining are:

Katzaniel as Kerri, the dumb blond

Degenero Angelus as Zachary Evans, average teenage high school popular kid.

Nave as Timmy, Kerri's & Terri's 6 year old brother

Elwen as Aidan Laran the teen angst punk

Solivagus as the Heinrich cruel and angry security guard

Dean the Adequete as Dirk Danger World weary traveler and all around go-getter.

MeThinksUFoolish as Greggor Kinjiru, an astromoner

Jameez as Jamia, schoolmate to Kerri, Terri, and Zachary

Shinkiro as Tom Dashing, American Scientist.

And the dead remain:

Lady Celes Crusader as the Greta Von Richter Off in the desert, valiently (futilely?) searching for rescue in the dangerous desert.

Gnarlitch as Albert E. Milhouse, death by bomb

Ozymandias the Elder as Morris Pavlov, wolf - so a ten ton weight dropped from 30' can kill them.

Tanuchan as Terri, beloved by many, death by injury

Eyremon as Ed Smith, death by suffocation

More later,

Vahktang

Kerri ran into her room and looked around frantically. Nothing. She ran back out just as Aiden was following her in.

"Wait!" he called, but she didn't. She tore down the hallways until she came to a room with a red cross on the door. Even her limited brainpower recognized this as a medical room, and that it must have pills. She went in, locking the door behind her. She ruffled through the bottles in the only unlocked cupboard.

"Let me in," came Aiden's voice beyond the shaking of the doorhandle.

"Kerri." Zach's voice was soft and pained. Aiden must have brought him.

"No!" she said, letting emotion take control of her vocal cords. "I hate you all, I hate myself, my sister's dead and I don't know who did it. I'm not strong like you guys. I can't live without her."

They pleaded, and they tried to knock down the door. Kerri knew she had to hurry. She found some sleeping pills nestled near the back. Only 14 left in the bottom of it, but she swallowed them down. Hazily she found her way to the cot in the corner and let herself down on it.

After a little while, everything went black.

When Kerri came to, she was lying with her head in Zach's lap. Aiden was sitting at her feet, Timmy next to him, and the little room was holding Jami, Dirk, Heinrich, Greggor and Tom as well, all looking concernedly down at her.

"Terri came to me," she says weakly, the blackness still zooming in and out of her vision. "She told me that there's one more and she trusts me to find it. I want to die, but I have to avenge her first." Nestling her head in Zach's lap, she continues. "Terri also said to take care of you, Zach. We have to help each other to live without her."

Kerri falls asleep again, but this time it is obvious to everyone that it is just sleep. Most of them leave the room.

Aiden wandered the halls seemingly aimlessly.

'Who was the second alien?

'Why was it so hard to find?

'What was it's purpose here?

'Just killing off humans makes no logical or scientific sense. There must be some larger reason.'

He comes to a dead end and is puzzled for a moment looking about at his surroundings. It's dim and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in a while. And the blowers seem to be off, sounding too much like an eight foot tall alien werewolf behind him.

"Oh."

He turns and is unsurprised to find himself facing the slavering beast before him dressed in a silver jumper with a jeweled belt.

The beast raises it's hand to strike.

"Wait, wait. Don't I even get to know who you are before I die?"

It silently shakes it's head no.

Aiden reaches into his pocket and pulls out his switchblade, flicking it open with practiced ease, holding it underhanded as he had been taught. It was for protection, and though he had practiced, he had never used it on another person in earnest.

"Come get some."

The group gathers again for yet another meal, the remaining siblings already at the table, Timmy clinging to his sister as if one is the life preserver of the other.

Tom and Heinrich bring in the meal, Aiden and Zach having agreed to clean up and Greg and Jamia agreeing to do the the dishes later. Dirk had arranged the schedule.

As the platters were being put down and people were seating themselves Kerri looks around suddenly frightened.

"Where's Aiden?"

"Bathrooms," someone suggests.

"Still in the kitchen, I think," says one.

"I last saw him in the motor pool," says another.

"Find him," says Kerri, close to hysterical but holding on.

After a quick consultation, Greg and Jamia go to the infirmery, searching there and on the way back, while Tom, Dirk, and Heinrich do a quick search of the rest of the complex.

Greg and Jamia return with no news but a small bottle of pills, giving two to Kerri to take.

"Are they candy," says Timmy, hopefully.

"No, honey," says Jamia, "they're medicine to help your sister."

"Slight sedatives," says Greg.

Kerri looks at the pills dully, remembering her last encounter with pills. She looks at the two, receives concern and encouragement, then downs two with some juice.

A few minutes later the search party comes back, bearing Aiden's leather jacket.

"He never takes that off," says Zach.

"All we found," says Tom.

"At a dead end," says Dirk.

"So, it seems the young lady is correct," says Heinrich. "There is another. Who could it be?"

The wolf got another one.

Accusations will occur over and arround dinner.

No one leaves the room until a majority is reached.

What's everybody eating?

Day phase will occur over dinnertime.

Lynching will occur on Friday.

More later,

Vahktang

Edited by Vahktang

The players remaining are:

Katzaniel as Kerri, the dumb blond

Degenero Angelus as Zachary Evans, average teenage high school popular kid.

Nave as Timmy, Kerri's & Terri's 6 year old brother

Solivagus as the Heinrich cruel and angry security guard

Dean the Adequete as Dirk Danger World weary traveler and all around go-getter.

MeThinksUFoolish as Greggor Kinjiru, an astromoner

Jameez as Jamia, schoolmate to Kerri, Terri, and Zachary

Shinkiro as Tom Dashing, American Scientist.

And the dead remain:

Lady Celes Crusader as the Greta Von Richter Off in the desert, valiently (futilely?) searching for rescue in the dangerous desert.

Gnarlitch as Albert E. Milhouse, death by bomb

Ozymandias the Elder as Morris Pavlov, wolf - so a ten ton weight dropped from 30' can kill them.

Tanuchan as Terri, beloved by many, death by injury

Eyremon as Ed Smith, death by suffocation

Elwen as Aidan Laran, went out fighting

More later,

Vahktang

Meanwhile, still in the middle of nowhere, although that hints that maybe a potential civilisation might be in the horizon unless it is a mirage, Greta Von Richter is still trekking. The noise of the relentless rain that hammers her suit along with her fatigue is driving her crazy. But she is still mumbling begrudginly against those who refused her help.

- Stupid people who zinks zey could get avay vithout my knowledge! I'm sure two of zem are already dead by bow! I should hurry before I suffer zat undeserved fate.

The German scientist keeps on doing her nerve wrecking trek.

Greg sits back in his chair.

Another killer... it was driving him mad. he didn't even know these people and they were all slowly dying. who was next?

he twiddled a pen, in his hands, he always was jittery when he was nervous.

he use to play games like this when he was kid. shake hands with the other players, get squeezed and you're dead. the stupid little death scenes they would create when they got sqeezed made suddenly all too real by recent events

he stood up, pacing, no one even seemed to notice

his thoughts raced. someone was playing mind games with them, playing them like puppets. he wasn't going to be anyone's damn puppet.

he threw his arms around him, like he was pulling off the strings that made him move the way the puppeteer wanted. he wouldn't follow the rules of this master. he had to throw him off. had to do something unexpected. he looked at the people around him, no one was paying much attention. moving quickly, he ran to the wall and in one guesture flicked off the lights.

:huh: What the hell...Who turned off the lights? Oh, stop screaming, Kerri! We can see well enough with the light from the exit signs...Everyone, when I call your name, say "here".

Timmy?

Uh-huh.

Zach?

Yo.

Kerri?

*whimper*

Greg?

Leave me alone!

<_< Okay...Tom?

Present.

Dirk?

Here.