The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf IV: Attack of the Atomic Space Werewolves

Vahktang

:rolleyes: Oh, right. Cool down, Kerri. Just open your eyes and let them adjust to the dimness. Nobody else is dead yet...at least I don't think so. :unsure:

But, Heinrich is the one not answering. Heinrich is the one who threatened Aidan. Heinrich is the one who killed Aidan, knowing Aidan suspected him. My guess is that Heinrich feared Aidan would convince too many others to join him. Heinrich cornered him and took him out before Aidan could point the finger.

Well, surprise, surprise! I'm voting Heinrich! :angry:

Edited by Jammeez

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But why are the lights out in the first place?" Zach called out.

his question was answered by a maniacal laugh. it was the kind of laugh that seemed a little too high pitched and lasted a little too long to be normal.

"Greg?" Jamia asked

"You know after all these years, its nice to know that i'm officially crazy. and now i can sit here in the darkness with some good friends and we can be crazy together" another laugh followed this.

"I'm not crazy" Tom's voice could be heard saying

"You will be" greg yelled harshly, "soon we all will be, how could anyone not be with all this death and suffering around us, and now darkness infinite darkness"

"Greg, if you would just turn the lights back on..." Jamia said camly

"The lights, the lack of lights is not what caused all this darkness. It is one of us that keeps us in shadows. these lights dont matter anymore"

without being able to see, everyone's hearing was slighty increased. everyone could quite clearly hear greg flick the light switch again. yet the lights remained off.

voices off terror filled the room, sobs from timmy, cries from Kerri

"There has to be some reason for all of this" Tom said above the other voices

"There is no room for reason in a room filled to the brim with darkness" greg said

"Damn your darkness" Tom said "i just found something, broken glass, someone busted all the light bulbs"

"Woah woah woah, hold on a minute!" Heinrichs voice came from the darkness, a slightly mocking edge hanging on his words. "Only reason I didn't answer was I only just got off the toilet. Geez, a guy can't even go to the lav without causing comment."

The Talley so far:

With 9 votes possible, 4 votes remaining, the talley is:

Heinrich

3 votes

Zach

1 vote

Jamia

1 vote

I hesitate to condemn anyone at this point of the game.

Death delayed until tomorrow morning, giving everyone time to come home from work and check their mail.

More later,

Vahktang

"Timmy, why do you mistrust Zach so much? Terri and I both loved him.. I'm sure we know him well enough by now to know that he's not guilty. He couldn't do anything like that. Come on Timmy, make your vote count. Help me avenge your sister, please."

Kerri turns to Zach and her voice becomes even more pleading. "And you, I know that if you change your vote from Heinrich you're risking yourself, but can't you see how Jamia's been manipulating us to the wrong people this whole time? Even if you can't vote for her, vote for someone other than who she's telling us. I'll even change my vote to support you if you do." Kerri runs up and throws her arm around him.

<_< Broken bulbs, huh? Well, there is still nothing wrong with the exit signs. I don't know what all the worry is about.

But, I followed your lead in accusing Greta, and she turned out to be innocent. *whispers* I wonder if she's survived out there. And I really thought Ed was guilty. Well, he was guilty of maniacal experimentation. http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

But the question remains: Who's alien suit was it that was found in the lab??? I thought it was a scientist because of that bit of evidence. But there is only one scientist left...Tom. But I don't think it's him.

With all the other evidence against him, though, I suspect that Heinrich planted the suit in that locker to throw suspicion from himself. *whispers* In the restroom...yeah right!

Now, I've helped you guys as much as I can. I've looked for clues, and been kind and understanding. I tried to save Terri's life, for heaven's sake! But, if your logic suspects me of being some sort of alien werebreed...

*sigh* We're all gonna die, ya know. :hmm:

If I wanted you dead, Kerri, I could very easily have given you something lethal in those sedatives. And no one would have suspected me... -_-

Edited by Jammeez

A voice in the dark:

"I'm not waiting around for some trap to kill me, or for you to trap me," says Heinrich. "I'm leaving."

No one says a thing to stop him.

"Well," says Dirk, "one angry armed German, one bloodthirsty alien. Reminds me of Bolivia."

"I can't see what I'm eating," says Timmy.

"Kitchen still has light, we'll finish in there," says Tom.

"Don't feel much like eating," says Kerri.

"Nobody does," says Jamia.

"Stay away from me," says Kerri.

Jamia is about to say something but stops. They all exit to the kitchen.

During dinner, an echo of several gunshots can be heard.

After a pause, everyone continures to eat in silence.

"We may as well turn in," says Greg, after what was eaten was finished.

"But not separetly," says Zach. "Same room. For protection. And so we can watch each other."

Everyone agrees, eventually, and a large room with a single bathroom is found and used. Everyone makes themselves as comfortable as possible, despite the crowded conditions.

In the morning, everyone wakes up uneasily, having gotten just a few minutes of restless sleep.

When Timmy goes for his morning 'wake up the sisters by jumping on them' tradition, she doesn't respond. At all.

"K-Kerri...," says Timmy.

Heinrich was an innocent.

The wolf got Kerri.

Let's accuse before breakfast.

It is now morning. This should last less than an hour.

Next lynching should be done by Tuesday morning.

More later,

Vahktang

Edited by Vahktang

The players remaining are:

Degenero Angelus as Zachary Evans, average teenage high school popular kid.

Nave as Timmy, Kerri's & Terri's 6 year old brother

Dean the Adequete as Dirk Danger World weary traveler and all around go-getter.

MeThinksUFoolish as Greggor Kinjiru, an astromoner

Jameez as Jamia, schoolmate to Kerri, Terri, and Zachary

Shinkiro as Tom Dashing, American Scientist.

And the dead remain:

Lady Celes Crusader as the Greta Von Richter Off in the desert, valiently (futilely?) searching for rescue in the dangerous desert.

Gnarlitch as Albert E. Milhouse, death by bomb

Ozymandias the Elder as Morris Pavlov, wolf - so a ten ton weight dropped from 30' can kill them.

Tanuchan as Terri, beloved by many, death by injury

Eyremon as Ed Smith, death by suffocation

Elwen as Aidan Laran, went out fighting

Solivagus as the Heinrich, Missing, presumed lost.

Katzaniel as Kerri, the dead blond

More later,

Vahktang

Greta is growing weaker by each steps she makes, her nourishment is minimal, her sleeping time is shorter and her exhausion is greater. The rain kept pouring and the scientist raised her head in hope of seeing an hole in the clouds.

- I can't zink anymore. I doing zis for nozing, I'm sure zat more victims had been killed. I never see civilisation again. I...

The noise of a motor draws her attention and looks up in the sky. A plane is flying in the sky circling the region.

- A plane, by zis rain? I vonder if zey could see me?

"...."

Timmy just stares at Zach with an icy gaze

"You failed both of them. You failed Albert."

Timmy turns his gaze toward Jamia.

"So did you. I don't trust you, but I trust him even less.

OOC Zach/Deg. Keep in mind people we have about 2 day phases left, including this one. If the wolf isn't lynched during this phase or the next, the wolf wins.

:huh: But, Timmy...Buddy! :(

-_- I guess I can't blame you for hating me. You've lost so much. But, if we don't stick together - those of us who have known each other for years - how can we hope to prevail?

There's only Zach and you and me left. All of the other kids from our school have been killed by the wolves! And every time we've turned against each other, bad things have happened.

There's one scientist left - Tom Dashing. I vote to get rid of him! :hmm:

At last someone get's it! Tom's been up and above all of this. Probably made some sorta sweet deal for some alien knowlegge only to get a triffid in his ear.

Tom's gotta go... If not... Then perhaps someone, else...

*Checks Script*

Who wrote this? Seriously. "Then perhaps someone else". Cripes. I'm ad libbing now.

I've got a few suspects, but Tommy has always been forefront with me. Besides, his name is almost as cool as mine. I'll bet he didn't even get born with it. He married into it or got it outta a cracker Jack box or something.

I'm getting soem 40 watts from the basement... Err... The sub basement.

(OOC: Tom Dashing vote here. Also, I must apologize for not being here recently. My computer died for a few days. Act of gawd. Sorry.)

Tom's gotta go...  If not...  Then perhaps someone, else...

*Checks Script*

Who wrote this?  Seriously.  "Then perhaps someone else".  Cripes.  I'm ad libbing now.

(OOC: Tom Dashing vote here.  Also, I must apologize for not being here recently.  My computer died for a few days.  Act of gawd.  Sorry.)

LOL.

You more than made up more it.

We missed you.

Welcome back.

Lynching tomorrow, should be before noon, PST, 26 hours from this post.

More later,

Vahktang

"Well, what about you, Greg?" Dirk asked, "Who do you think has done it. Or do we need to turn all the lights off first"

"Light or dark, it doesnt matter. i can see in both."

"What do you see?" Zach asked.

"See? i see many things. I see things that most do not. I can see life and death in front of me bor behind me. I can see all"

"I dont like you" Timmy said, "You're scary"

"You should be little kid, for i am the most feared thing man has ever seen. I am Truth and I am ugly. You cannot see me but I see you all. Ive seen all of you. Every last one of you. I've seen light, light within Tom, Zach and you Timmy. I've seen dark as well."

slowly his gaze turned to Jamia

"YOU!!"

he yells, "You are the dark that I have seen. Be gone you villanious spawn, back to the hell you crawled out from. You have extinguished enough life and light. You speak of the dead as they were your friends and not your prey. The true Jamia had campassion and love before you killed her. You know nothing of what it is to be human, that is why you have been cast out into the light. You can deciece us for a time but you were doomed to fail. Now it is time for you to die"

http://www.themightypen.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif Jealous...? You're six!

*shakes her head at the confusing behavior of the child* First he has a bad feeling about Greta, then he has a bad feeling about Zach, now he has a bad feeling about me...but five minutes ago, he liked me...whoever said that animals and children can sense the good in people was off their rocker!

*turning to the weirdass astrol...astonomer...(wait, maybe astrologer was more correct; this guy is just creepy! And I know creepy <_< ) Jamia sighs again*

So, am I dark, or am I light? You seem confused. :huh: What, does that telescope of yours cause delusional psychosis? Greta was avoiding you, although you obviously have a history together. Why was that, Greg? You freaked out and turned off the lights in the middle of dinner. Now you claim you can see in the dark...and it's not even that dark in here! :blink:

Ya know, all the evidence points to someone who knows this facility inside out, who knows nuclear science, and who has access to every locked room and can run every piece of equipment. I still think it's a scientist...I admit, Heinrich had me confused for a while...but I'm back to reason now, and I say it's Tom! Even Dirk - probably the most experienced person here - realizes the likelyhood of that.

But, man, if we were going on pure ooky behavior, I'd say you look pretty suspicious.