The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf IV: Attack of the Atomic Space Werewolves

Vahktang

In just 12 hours the bomb goes off.

A new experimental atomic bomb, code named, the Q-bomb, will have a testing at a secret location in the american desert.

Members of the press will be there to document it.

The characters are making a trip to observe it, as this is an important historical occasion.

Everybody has a connection to the project.

The players are:

Katzaniel as Kerri, the dumb blond

Tanuchan as Terri, Kerri's sister, also dumb, also blond

Degenero Angelus as Zachary Evans, average teenage high school popular kid. Terri's boyfriend, formerly Kerri's boyfriend. Or something like that.

Nave as Timmy, Kerri's & Terri's 6 year old brother

Elwen as Aidan Laran the teen angst punk

Lady Celes Crusader as the Greta Von Richter German Scientist

Gnarlitch as Albert E. Milhouse, teenage science nerd.

Solivagus as the Heinrich cruel and angry security guard

Eyremon as Ed Smith, engineer

Dean the Adequete as Dirk Danger World weary traveler and all around go-getter.

MeThinksUFoolish as Greggor Kinjiru, an astromoner with the big telescope

Jameez as Jamia, schoolmate to Kerri, Terri, and Zachary

Shinkiro as Tom Dashing, American Scientist.

Ozymandias the Elder as Morris Pavlov, creepy actor cameo AND star!

Games not sealed yet if anyone else wants to play.

Please note any discrepancies.

Please, notice the following:

Bomb goes off tomorrow, first murder soon after, then 48 hours between days.

No role PM's have been sent out yet, that comes later.

Interact as your characters.

Have fun on the road and at the large, extensive complex.

*Please no PM's that can affect voting. Character stuff is encouraged though.

*After you're dead, no PM or board messages that can affect voting.

And, stealing notes from the last game:

*Baner can bane themselves.

*Wolves PM to choose targets and that's it, please.

*Ties and lack of necessary votes/PMs may be handled by the mod (me ) rolling dice.

* OOC thread: I'll be using Dean's "Werewolf Q+A" thread for OOC questions/discussions. Feel free to post there but remember that wolves are on the prowl...

* If you cannot post for any period of time, you can PM or e-mail me your vote/instructions and I'll post it when appropriate. If something happens and you have to bow out early from the game, please PM me and I'll see to it.

More later,

Vahktang

Edited by Vahktang

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert sits on the bus ride, or at least he tries to. He is soooo excited. This is so keen! He's been invited to this "secret" facility by one of the head scientists to witness secret experiments! Holy cow, batman! And his parents were so proud that he'd been chosen. they offered to, not only pay for his bus ticket, but they even gave him A WHOLE TEN DOLLARS spending money. WOW! :woot:

Terri rests her head on Zachary's shoulder, dreamly observing the road while Kerri takes her stint at driving. Timmy, on the front seat, is quite restless and keeps chattering about some odd stuff related to bomb testing , making her feel even more sleepy.

AHHHHHHH !

The car zigzags for some moments as Kerri, startled, looks back at her sister...

TIMMYYY! Take this HORRIBLE frog away! I TOLD you not to even THINK of bringing it!!!!!

Terri bats her hands at something greenish that hops from her lap to the floor and hides somewhere.

KERRI look at the ROAD!!!!!

Zach, started out of his also dreamy state, holds Terri and calms her down while Kerri mutters something angrily to herself.

Edited by Tanuchan

"Aw come on Kerri! Bubba likes you. He just wants to help you push the gas pedals."

Timmy looks sad for a moment, but then perks up a second later. While reaching into his right pocket he turns around and looks at Terri and Zach.

"Hey sis! I bet you and your boyyyyfriend would like to see my pet snake Martin..."

Timmy trails off of he develops a perplexed look on his face and starts digging in his pocket harder.

"Can you all check and see if Martin is by your feet?" Timmy asks with a big smile on his face.

Kerri screams before even looking at her feet.

"I told you not to bring that icky snake!!"

She realized afterward that saying this was a mistake, since Terri would wonder why only the snake had been banned from coming. But if Terri was allowed to bring Zachary - the man Kerri had been going to marry before Terri stole him - then Timmy could bring the frog for once. It would disturb Terrri and Zach.

But the snake... the long, slimy, terrible snake! That she could not put up with even for the sake of distracting her sister.

Barely managing to keep on the road while frantically trying to find Martin, complete with slapping her legs and back all over just in case, Kerri finally determines that he's not at the front of the vehicle.

Sighing, she settles down enough to hear the screaming going on at the back.

Intro: Jamia, the sassy, smart, synical beatnik girl. Think Daria/Velma/Zelda from Daria/Scooby/Dobie Gillis.

Edit: <_< *sigh* Yeah, Al, very exciting. The Scientific Scholastic Achievement Award is a big big honor. Yadda yadda yadda. They pat you on the head and send you on a bus trip. We'll just see if they can impress me. Nuclear Science just isn't going anywhere!

*looks over at Albert across the aisle, who doesn't seem to have heard a word...at least, he's still bouncing in his seat and happily grinning out the window*

:hmm: *sigh* Wake me up when we get there. :sleep:

Edited by Jammeez

MARTIN ?!?? That ICKY SNAKE???

Terri screams at the same time as Kerri, then suddenly wonders at her sister... she wouldn't do that, would her? Scare her own twin... but... since the day she, Terri, had got Zach back from Kerri, her sis has quite hysterically kept saying that she would have married Zach. What silly thought... everybody knew Zach was hers much before Kerri stole him from her. No, Kerri wouldn't... wouldn't...

... ooooo, she WOULD!

YOU FORBID Martin... but NOT BUBBA? KERRI this was a dirty trick!!!

AAAHHHHH! I felt something on my feet!! TIMMYYY I'LL KILL YOU!!!

She hastily puts her feet under her, almost jumping into Zach's lap.

Oh.. oh... love, please take that thing out of here... *sobs*

OOC Welcome to the Pen, Jammeez! :D And... mmm... sorry, but I think Kerri/Terri/Timmy/Zach aren't really in the bus with Albert... :P They're driving to the place... have Jamia get a ride with us!

Edited by Tanuchan

Heinrich leaned against the entrance to the base, drawing deeply on an extremely decrepit dog-end. His uniform was rumpled as if he had slept in it, and there were dark bags under his eyes. Wearily he glanced at his watch, then back at the road that led to the base. Yet more visitors to the so-called secret base. More hours of snotty nosed kids yelling and asking stupid questions like where the gift shop was. They just weren't paying him enough for this job.

OOC

lol

Jammeez, when I saw your post I just thought that, if you were in the car with us, you wouldn't have to modify much your post... just take out the reference to "bus" and "aisles" and so on.

I guess everybody got a hint from Vahk where they would be at the beginning of the story. :) The twins are definitely in a car, with their little pesky brother and Terri's boyfriend.

Well, as you've already edited your original post, my opinion is for Jamia to stay there at the bus, now!

Edited by Tanuchan

Well, this was a big disappointment. Driving all the way here to the middle of the freakin` desert to this nowhere town so he could finally get away from all the light pollution in the city and what does he find when he gets here? A huge government site setup with some of the biggest, brightest lights everywhere. This whole section of the desert for miles around was off to the public now. What did they care that one of the biggest meteor showers of the decade would be best visible from this location? What did they care that he had spent 3 months preparing for this trip? It had taken him so long to get permission from the University for this trip and now…

“I’m sorry, sir but I’m not allowed to let anyone in without a permit into this area,"

the gaurd told him.

"I just saw a bunch of kids walk into their?" Greg yelled back at him.

"Those... visitors are here for the tour. They signed up at least 3 months in advance. It's too late for you to sign up now so i suggest you drive to the nearest town and get a hotel room."

"The nearest town!!", Greg was turning red, "The nearest town!! The nearest town is at least 2 hours away."

The guard rubbed his temples. "I'm sorry, sir but there is nothing I can do. "

"I'll tell you what you can do, Mr. uhhh", he checked the name tag, "Heinrich, you can shove it up my...," he started

"Excuse me? Can I slip by here? I'm in a hurry and I need to get through." a voice interuppted.

"Excuse ME!! I think I was talk...," Greg turned and was startled by the face he saw. "Greta?"

A devilish grin appears on Timmy's face

"Whoops sorry sis..." he says as he digs into his left pocket

"Martin was in here all along!"

He smiles proudly as he brings him out and holds him up to Terri for inspection.

Startled out of a new sleep by all the action, Zach just sighs. He moves Terri over and looks at Timmy.

"That's a nice bunch of animals ya got there, kiddo. But maybe you should keep 'em away from your sisters." He looks at Kerri briefly, then settles back against the seat putting one arm around Terri and the other in his lap.

"Will this ride ever end?"

ZACH! Is this the ONLY thing you're doing??

Zach looks at Terri sleepily, just pulling her closer. Then he closes his eyes, trying to sleep. Terri sighs, shaking her head.

Timmy, keep those things in your pockets, alright? Or I'll make sure that you'll eat them before we arrive.

She settles against Zach, wishing she would also sleep.

Timmy turns around and sits right in the seat and proceeds to sulk.

"I'm telling Dad what you said when I see him."

With this, Timmy proceeds in kicking the glove compartment. Not in a angry way, just in a light, repetitive way.

Bump Bump

Bump Bump

Bump Bump

Bump Bump

Bump Bump

A bitter Greta Von Richter arrives in the Project. The defeat of her country is still a vivid memory and she is reduced to ask political ayslum from what she considered the ennemy. While she never fully embraced the Aryan theory behind the Nazi, she believed in several ideologies Hitler defended. She looks at her surrounding only to see the odd gathering assembled here.

- Vat is zis place? I did not enlisted to be a part of a nursery! Zat is not good! Vhere is ze laboratory?

The guards walk over her and stares at her

- Vat are you staring at? I am vorking for your governement and I vant to to start my ezperimentations nov!

- There is no need to be upset. We were about to lead to your lab.

The german scientist follows the guardian over her designated workplace.

Albert WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE! :woot: Jamia! Wake up or you'll miss it!

Al then gets up and runs off the bus goggling at all of the "sights." He is so excited he forgets his suitcase in the overhead bin on the bus and his half finished lunch he left on the seat. He runs over to the "friendly" guard and shakes his hand energetically. He then starts shaking hands with the two scientists and asking rapidfire, innane questions.

Albert So, what's your name? What do you do here?Do you know Dr. Eistien How well Are you a geniusHowlonghaveyoubeenworkinghereHowlonghaveyoubeenascientistDoyoulikeitisitfu

nWhatsitlikeDoesitpaywellIbetitdoesIthinkitwouldbefunIwantoteitherbeascientistor

asciencefictionwriterIcan'tseemtomakeupmymind.... :wub:

((OOC: Yes, I started off on the bus, for simplicity's sake.)

Aidan rolls his eyes listening to Albert ask completely inane questions. Was it enough that he had spent several hours trapped on the bus with this guy? With his luck, he'd end up stuck with him the whole tour!

There was such a thing as liking science class-which was why he had taken the chance to come here, not that he'd ever admit he was one for science-but there, babbling to a guard, was a prime example of taking a liking for science too far.

Edited by Elwen

Heinrich resisted the urge to lash out at the disgusting child that had grabbed his hand. With a great deal of mental effort he managed to ignore the kid, and instead waited for the adults to arrive. At least they were clean. He was sure the creature infront of him would run out of air eventually...wouldn't it?

Terri pulls Timmy's hair a bit too hard, making him yelp. Her voice is uncharacteristically low -- a sure sign of danger, coming from any of his usually screaming sisters...

Timmy, stop that or you'll be sorry. I have been *trying* to sleep for the last hour.

*sighs and looks out of the window*

Well, anyway it seems we've arrived...

*pokes Zach*

Hey, love, wake up!

The car zigzags a bit when Timmy, getting overly excited, jumps about to look at the growing complex and spills the contents of yet another pocket into Kerri's lap. Her scream wakes Zach more efficiently than Terri's poking, and Terri starts complaining about her driving skills...

Those already at the Complex who see the car coming wonder a bit at its strangely wobbly path, but shrug and go back to their business.

Edited by Tanuchan

"Oh boy!"

Timmy reaches under the seat and grabs a football helmet and dons it on his head.

He begins unbuckling his seat belt while talking to Kerri.

"Hurry up sis!"

Everything settled and Timmy with all his various animals in known locations on his body (they couldn't be left behind to dirty up the seats!), the four of them finally pile out of the car.

"Wow!" says Kerri, looking at nothing very exciting. She keeps looking upward as she walks and trips over a rock, tearing her pink nylons and bloodying a knee. Kerri promptly starts crying and Terri is by her side in an instant comforting her.

"We've only just gotten here and my outfit is already ruined!"

"It's all right, you look fine, the blood compliments the fluffy red top."

Choking back a sob, Kerri looks carefully. "You think so? You know what, you're kind of right. I'll still have to change when we find a bathroom."

Timmy laughs as he strokes Bubba and Zach looks sort of amusedly at the two of them. "Alright, if you're not hurt, let's go."

He opens up the trunk and each of them lug out a suitcase, Kerri's and Terri's each twice the size of either of the others. Lots of clothes packed for however long they were there.

OOC: These names are confusing for even me! I'm glad we went with K & T or I'd never remember which I was. I'm just gonna add an apology here for everyone else, because I'm sure it's worse for you.

OOC: These names are confusing for even me!  I'm glad we went with K & T or I'd never remember which I was.  I'm just gonna add an apology here for everyone else, because I'm sure it's worse for you.

OOC

lol

I had exactly the same problem in my posts... I'm always double checking the K and T to be sure I'm not using the wrong name...

I add to Katz' apologies to everybody else... just go with the K and the T, it's the easiest way. And remember that the T one is currently with Zach, if you want to post any interaction. :)

Zach pulls the suitcases out of the trunk of the car with an audible sigh.

"Could you have packed much more? These things are *heavy*!" Under his breath he adds, "I guess that's how girls are."

Walking forward, he comes in line next to Terri. They stand there for a moment, looking at nothing really, then he begins walking.

"Well, we ought'a get to our hotel, don't ya think?"

Edited by Degenero Angelus