The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Life Question # 9

Salinye

It wouldn't be a secret, even... because the secret would take half the fun out of it. I'd want it in my boyfriend's room... I'd be able to see him more often that way. *Misses him* :(

Failing that... umm... crud.

I don't know. I guess it's a good thing I don't have the option. :)

Hmmm... well, I know this is streatching it rather a lot as it isn't a room...

but some essentially inaccessible deep-sea crevice seems like a rather good place to put such a camera.... the creatures of the deep are many, fascinating and largely unknown.

LOL

well, yeah.. that would be an interesting place for one..

i've been thinking on this one and wracking my brain trying to think of anyplace that would be interesting enough it would be worth a *secret* camera..

and while there are moments in time i'd like to be a fly on the wall, i can't honestly say that there exists anyplace i would put a secret camera.

*shrug*

Hn... I can't say that there is a definite place that I would like to place one. My first notion would be to put it in a discreet little house in front of my girlfriend's house so I could see her go to school. But, I think I'd get caught building a house in her front yard...

I'd like to put one in a torture chamber, which is what comes to mind. I have a fascination with the infliction of pain and the screams of fear that emanate from it perpetually. I love pain and fear... But, that comes with being a sadist. (Not Satanist, sadist)

However, that's a little morbid, and i'd be har put to actually find a real Torture chamber... Can i buy another one? Perhaps multiple cameras...? i guess not.

My secod thought is to go with Arwen's idea. I'd love to put it in Orlando Bloom's bedroom, but i'm not personally fond of Orlando as I am of Legolas. (Yep, I am) So, I guess that scrathces that idea.

I'd put it in Johnny Depp's room... but... well, I don't really see a reason that I shouldn't except for the fact I don't want him to turn out to be a jerk in real life... I don't want to se who he really is. I'd rather stare at him in his movies (when he doesn't have the mustache or the beard... Sleepy Hollow)

So ,I guess it comes down to a place that I had last on the list. I'd put it in an Irish pub because here are some really cool accents and they're always happy drunks. It would remind me of the hobbits! Meow! >^_^<

I would probably put a secret camera(s) on the front and back of my car. Then, when people are rude drivers and drive irrratically (which happens a lot in the DC Metropolitan area)I have the license plate numbers on tape, as well as the incident to use as proof with the police. It's also funny to see what people do when they are driving or at stop lights.... whether they be on their cell phone, singing and danceing to music, putting on make-up, shaving their beard with an electric shaver, reading, yelling at the passengers...all sorts of things that are really distracting.

I guess I'd just much rather have a secret tape recorder than a secret camera. I've been pondering this for a few days and I can't think of anything for a camera, but like Merlas my interest would probably be political debates. I think I'd put my taperecorder in a room where questions of international diplomacy are most often discussed.

Hmmm, I would most likely put some sort of recording device into my head. This is so I will be able to record my ideas before I can forget them.

My room. I have always been curious as to how I wake up to find myself tied up, hanging upside down, and covered in feathers. Than again that might happen to everyone.

I have to agree with Orlan about putting one into Aardvark's brain. Definantly curious as to what makes him tick.

Finally I would definantly put a few into a few *cough* choice female bedrooms.

OH my...where to put a secret camera...i would have to say in a cats ear:) it may seem wierd but using my imagination i might be able to see what the cat is thinking...and if so then i believe that would be the best show ever (a kitten,not a cat)

or maybe in a dishwasher,there is no word to describe my curiousity to know what happens in a dishwasher that "scrubs" the dishes. that might be cool as well

and if i were to think for something far beyond the interest of myself then i would have to agree with damon and put it in a torture chamber

*smiles sadistically*

it would be perfect because a life long goal i have is to see someone die. along the line of morbidity i would go back into the holocaust and put it in one of those places where they kill jews(no offense to people)the way they tortured them is so original and i would love to see something gorey and have it be real

another place would have to be a science lab in which they test the theories of evolution...you know, see what expansion of human kind they have made(an extra few arms and legs and eyesand noses and shoulders)

for me there really is no answer to where i would put a secret camera...i have many curiousities(death being my main strain,if you dont already know)

:butterfly: Yatsuna

I've seen someone die. It was beautiful, and peaceful, and nothing can attest to me the fact that we are more than flesh and blood than watching life come into the world and life leaving the world. There wasn't a sadistic moment to the entire thing.

I frankly find the sadistic and torture comments quite disturbing, but that's just me.

~Salinye :butterfly:

Edited by Salinye