The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

September

Tasslehoff

Well today was another long drawn out day of hurrying up, just to sit around and wait for even longer. Today I finished an abundance of paperwork, seems the governments likes that kind of stuff, and swore into the United States Air Force at about 1PM.. So today, I signed away 6 years of active duty and 2 years reserve to the United States. Eh, it cant be too bad. ;) Anyways, My ship date is September 9th.. la la la.. Just though I would let everyone know, so after Sept. 9th if I do not come around for a while, dont forget me, I should be back! Anywho.. This isnt good-bye, still have a few months to torment you guys with my *writing*.. Ciao my friends!

I did my 6 years in the USAF. :)

Congratulations! :D

Best of luck too. Boot camp will be tough but you can make it, just keep your mind on what you are doing and don't think of how much LONGER you have. :P

I'm glad I went into the military. I'm glad I got out, but I'm also glad I went in. ;)

(PS. Hope you chose a good career field! )

Congratulations, Tasslehoff. I hope you'll enjoy the experience and opportunities you have in the Air Force. :) You'll have to keep us up to date on where you get stationed. It's a small Air Force, after all, so maybe I'll see you somewhere.

Best of luck,

~Yui

So Tass, the date has finally been set, and when that day comes, silence will echo through the halls of MSN Messenger, and no smart ass comments can be heard ;)

As long as your still here, i will talk to you, so we will keep in touch and i will ttyl on MSN, best of luck into the AF and make sure everyone is in there right place..

Everyone will miss you, especialy for 6 long years, i will be awaiting your arrival on MSN as usual...

TTYL, Jeff

I normally have a terrible view of the military but now that I know some more people in it I might have to reconsider. Lol. We'll miss you, but I know people who entered the military and as long as we're not in war for another 6 years :) your internet time won't be cut back much.