The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Forgive if I sound confused...

Vlad

I have seen several references to Gwaihir's gender as being female (i.e. Wiggly Christmas, the name is a female elf, 'The Person Above Me'),

But in the profile it says you are male... :huh:

Is this something you are unsure about, too lazy to change in your profile, think is funny...?

Please allivieate my confusion. I wouldn't want to embarass myself by saying he/she at the most inoportune time... <_<

I have seen several references to Gwaihir's gender as being female (i.e. Wiggly Christmas, the name is a female elf, 'The Person Above Me'),

But in the profile it says you are male... :huh:

Is this something you are unsure about, too lazy to change in your profile, think is funny...?

Please allivieate my confusion. I wouldn't want to embarass myself by saying he/she at the most inoportune time... <_>

Alright, quick explanation:

the person behind Gwaihir is female.

Gwaihir himself is male.

Gwaihir from The Lord of the Rings is a male great eagle (I think he was Lord of the Eagles), not an elf, Vlad. :)

Peredhil wanders in after actually getting a couple hours of sleep-sleep, not mind-at-500-mph-sleep.

The question occurs...

Couldn't personal real-life information questions of this nature be asked in a Private Message?

He scratches his head.

Having had a niece get stalked by someone who picked up her information off an innoculous forwarded email, I supposed I'm just a bit too protective...

But it would be nice if we protect each other, letting them reveal what they will, and not doing it for them.

Just as a suggestion from an Semi-senile Ancient Half-Elf...

What do y'all think?