The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Haze grey and Underway

Racouol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another update:

I have just pulled into Conneticut near New London. Unlike Seattle this is going to be a working port :angry: . Still I did have an safe journey. Unfortunetly I never got to surface at the North Pole like planned so I got no...um...clean pics to share of the transiant. Just one more underway and I will be at my new home in New Hampshire. Until that time I will be jumping on occasionally

• 3 weeks later...

Finally here in Portsmouth naval shipyard. This will be the last base that I will ever live in and work on for I am leaving the Navy prior to my boat leaving the yards (assuming that it does not get out early).

BTW, how do I go about to get one of those spiffy sigs I have seen people sporting lately??

Finally here in Portsmouth naval shipyard. This will be the last base that I will ever live in and work on for I am leaving the Navy prior to my boat leaving the yards (assuming that it does not get out early).

BTW, how do I go about to get one of those spiffy sigs I have seen people sporting lately??

So - how long do you have left??

Ask around about the sigs on IRC - there is usually someone around who can help you out.

I can see it now - an enormous frying pan and the words "Bearer of deep pockets". ;)

. . .printed along the inner rim, naturally. However, Paint can't handle text manipulation, and the last time I checked, I no longer have a word-processor with word art capabilites. . .wonder if someone's made such for OpenOffice. . .ponder ponder ponder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...