The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XXVII: signup & OOC

Tanuchan

Guest Phoenix

"umm???

too many deaths, too soon. Mattias, Jin, Jagk, Stoomp, Raus....

did I miss something? We haven't lost Jin, have we? Last I knew, he rode out of Moria with Seothen??

(Elrond will have my hair if we have! heh...)"

Hehehe.....

Sorry. :blink:

Just got broadband back, tried to do a quick catchup & then post....

my bad :unsure: it's been fixed now

Sorry Jin :)

And i have broadband back! Yay!

xx

'Nix

Sorry for the delay... it was a busy day for me.

You are in Lothlorien, the Golden Wood.

Feel free to RP whatever you feel that fits, and to interact with any (NPC) elf you happen to meet while in Lorien. Just don't leave Lorien yet. :)

Ozy, I leave Jin's fate in your hands... if you choose to have him drowned, I do hope to see you around as a ghost. I'm really interested on how you intended to develop your character, for the background you sent me was really interesting!

Have fun :)

Lothorien, from The Atlas of Tolkien's Middle Earth

Posted Image

Info on Lothlorien:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothlorien

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scorecard

The Company of the Ring...

... and those who left
  • Savage Dragon => Raus Tanathos, lost during an avalanche at Caradhras
  • Sweetcherrie => Stoomp, taken by the Watcher of the Lake, Moria
  • Mynx => Jagkatha, fell of a bridge in Moria, facing Orcs
  • Gyrfalcon => Frerin, victim of a crumbling wall in Moria
  • Gryphon => Mattias, fell in Moria
  • Ozymandias => Jin, son of Jalen, lost in the waters of the Nimrodel
Edited by Tanuchan

*curses* wanted to get a post up this afternoon, but life continues to conspire against my having time to more than check threads and perhaps post a very brief note. Will try to get that up tonight once I've got kids settled, but knowing how well that works with teenagers... wish me luck? ;)

might have another three to five minute window of opportunity to check in before then... Patrick, Giles, if either of you wants to borrow Linador for help in getting the horses across the river, feel free!

Can't say I'm real happy about not knowing what roles are still up.

Have we gotten a wolf yet or are there still three?

Is our protections still there or gone?

Should we listen to the Seer type or is the Seer gone, too?

Ah well, we'll cope.

This is to confirm an accusation of:

Ayshela => Linador, horse-master elf (male) from Rivendell

I haven't checked but I think Linador has not had a vote yet.

Don't want Linador to feel left out.

:)

This is to confirm an accusation of:

Ayshela => Linador, horse-master elf (male) from Rivendell

I haven't checked but I think Linador has not had a vote yet.

Don't want Linador to feel left out.

:)

meh... some honours I can do without, but I can't say I'm surprised. I knew full well that fingering Phoenix for her careless posting of Jin's death had, in effect, signed my death warrant. That's not the kind of thing a player does if they want to lengthen their life-span. ;) Hope you've got someone else lined up to keep the group moving *as* a group, though, because when I get killed for it, you'll need them.

ooc Conditional vote for Vahktang/Yeager. withdrawn if a certain phrase is used :)

Hehe... just to inform you, Giles... Vahk cannot use the phrase here since I don't allow it. Innocent or not, he won't give any hint as he used to. :)

ooc Conditional vote for Vahktang/Yeager. withdrawn if a certain phrase is used :)

Hehe... just to inform you, Giles... Vahk cannot use the phrase here since I don't allow it. Innocent or not, he won't give any hint as he used to. :)

too bad we could use all the help we can get. course in a true werewolf game you lose all die.

Vahktang/Yeager was the day lynching, however I cannot think of a way to have a kill in Lorien - not in Caras Galadhon anyway. So, for now consider him MIA... Vahk, feel free to post!

For the Night Phase, you are still in Lorien. You can comment on Galadriel's "questioning" if so you wish, or you can go ahead and RP as you see fit. The Company is actually spending several days in Lorien, though for the sake of pacing I'm condensing them in just one night phase.

For reference, the next transition Night/Day will take you to the River Anduin and the boat ride down to the Field of Celebrant.

I'll post a Scorecard after the Night kill.

Have fun!

Edited by Tanuchan

"But on the other hand, Yeager is a sneaky fellow, knows alot of tracking and such... and his Poppa had always told him to stay away from the hunter hobbits, living by the edge of the forest

Oooh.

I like that.

Good reason.

You are now floating down the Anduin, the Great River. Feel free to RP any stops, and change the order of the boats and who’s with whom, as the journey through the Anduin takes around 8-9 days... just, please - whatever you do, do not leave the river definitely; you’ll be taken to Parth Galen/the Falls of Rauros in the transition to the next night phase.

And just a reminder: mod posts set flavor and scene... don't look for clues/hints in there ;)

Vene, feel free to join the ghosts!

Have fun :)

The Hill-Lands, from The Atlas of Tolkien's Middle Earth

Posted Image

Info on the river Anduin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anduin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scorecard

The Company of the Ring...

... and those who left
  • Savage Dragon => Raus Tanathos, lost during an avalanche at Caradhras
  • Sweetcherrie => Stoomp, taken by the Watcher of the Lake, Moria
  • Mynx => Jagkatha, fell of a bridge in Moria, facing Orcs
  • Gyrfalcon => Frerin, victim of a crumbling wall in Moria
  • Gryphon => Mattias, fell in Moria
  • Ozymandias => Jin, son of Jalen, lost in the waters of the Nimrodel
  • Vahktang => Yeager Tickle-Bottom, killed by human raiders near the border of Lothlorien
  • Venefyxatu => Neriam Therzyn, taken by an arrow at the Anduin river
Edit: I forgot to mention... you have all received gifts from Galadriel. Feel free to mention them at any point :) Edited by Tanuchan