The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

RAWR...

Salinye

Aww Salinye, I'm sorry you're having a tough week. If it makes you feel any better, my week wasn't exactly peachy either... and you know everyone here at the Pen is always behind you. If you feel like talking, just hop online and I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers :S :(:)

Take care of yourself.

-Mere

Sal, hon..

i would hug you

but if i did..

i would cry

and the two of us soaking wet wouldn't do any good.

so.. umm..

let's see.

something nice..

it's sunny outside? there are flowers blooming? the neighbor's roses smell lovely? purring kitties are still remarkably soothing?

hrmm.

that kind of thing?

*watery smile*

I always think of yin and yang, where one thing is bad, another is good.

Maybe you will encounter the good sometime in the near future...

Or, you can find solace in your friends and pals at the Pen.... :D

Many of us LOVE and APPRECIATE you, Salinye, and hope that whatever is down for you, can be turned right side up and be a blessing.... :butterfly:

If not, just remember one of my favorite slogans "Sh*t happens." :hmm:

There's always another tomorrow.....

Feel better soon!

*hugs* :flower:

-Katy :fairy:

Gwaihir hears the conversation and approaches the frustrated Sal. He wants to help but isn't sure what to do and scratches his head. ~Could hug her, but what if I stumble and knock her over....that would be bad and anyway women are Always getting offended at me. ...speaking of women, need to get a nice suit for the date with Zariah, she seems really cool and it'd be nice if I could end this withOut her hating me... But a new suit wouldn't help with Sal anyway. I could grow her a rose but I already grew Ayshela one and if I give Sal one too then she might be mad that I did the same thing for both of them. ah!

Gwaihir shyly approaches Sal, but carefully stays far away, remarkably far away because that's safer. "Sal" he calls "I've brought you one of my friends. She says that she's happy to be brought but please do treat her well. One couldn't have a more entertaining vegetable or a kinder one." With that he offers her a beautiful irridescent Wiggly Cabbage.

Peredhil just gently hugs and holds, noting that his shoulders are waterproof and tears are a great stress relief. As is laughter. A small lightbulb appears above his head.

So these two Hydrogen Atoms walk into a bar together, and once bumps into a table. Turning, he says to the other, "I've just lost my electron!"

"Are you sure?" questions the other disbelievingly.

"I'm positive!"

A beautiful woman sees a man eating M&Ms. Thinking him cute, she coyly asks him for a green M&M. Spilling some into his hand, he sorts through them, then ruefully offers a yellow and a blue.

Huggles.

You are an amazing person with beautifull kids and you have a talent for writing .

*makes some tea and sets it out with a basket full of bath things there is a note attached "Let Calgon take you away even if it is only for 15 min. It does wonders for reducing stress levels" *

You are all so kind and so sweet. Thank you. I feel sort of foolish, I have no major crisis going on. Just some small day to day sort of crisis that got the better of me. I'm doing well now and appreciate that you are all here for days like that to lift my spirits!

*great big giant hugs to you all*

~Salinye :fairy:

Could it be that you have had just a bit too much? I often go off somewhere remote when I feel that way and basically scream my head off. When I come back I often find that the demands on my time were indeed ridiculous and that screaming was not only a natural reaction it is a tremendous stress breaker. Beat the tar out of a rug is another option.

chew some peppermint... it's a natural stress releaver... In korea I used to carry them by the bag fulls... Yep, yep those were the days...

Muti-flavored Tums(anti-acids) in one cargo pocket and peppermints in the other...

revery

the dreamlost

"Put it in your heart

Where tomorrow shines." ~REM -shiny happy people

the dream continues...